Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Erica's new project 🙎🏻

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks like she shot an advertisement for some hair care product πŸ˜³

https://youtu.be/GuZ_h4ushRA

She is looking so good in that blue jumpsuit πŸ’™ πŸ’™ 

Also listening to this it feels like she has some projects in the pipeline. She is not revealing right now but she sounds excited. Wonder what it is πŸ€”πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What figure..

This girl carries every thing so elegantly.  True model.

And I will not trust anything until I see shooting started.  Once ekta posted erica will b webbed.  But till now uska atha patha nahin.  Looks like that is cancelled.   One way it's good she is not revealing anything. 

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hari73

What figure..

This girl carries every thing so elegantly.  True model.

And I will not trust anything until I see shooting started.  Once ekta posted erica will b webbed.  But till now uska atha patha nahin.  Looks like that is cancelled.   One way it's good she is not revealing anything. 

She wouldn'tπŸ˜†She once said she is very superstitions & doesn't want to jinx things talking about them before they happenπŸ˜†

I am glad though that #EricaWillBeWebbed thing didn't materialise. Ekta's web shows are not really watchable. Erica doesn't want to do unnecessary bold scenes & unfortunately that's what sells in Indian web shows 🀦🏻

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Recently a reporter was asking her about signing a project down South. She said she didn’t want to talk about anything just yet. Maybe she’s leaving because of some project in the South ?

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

She's maintained herself so well. Such a nice body.

Well good luck to her...this show is not worth it. 

I'm someone who has lots of patience with ITV but whatever sh!t they showed in the precap and the tarot card and all...this show is not something I can continue watching. Kya bakwaas hai.

NotAMuggle thumbnail

Reels don't show preview? πŸ˜•