❤🥺TUM HAAR GAYE🥺❤

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

❤🥺TUM HAAR GAYE🥺❤

V- Riddhima tumhe life mein sabse zyada kya important hai? Asked Vansh with an expressionless face, staring at her.

R- Vansh , mujhe life mein sabse zyada important meri yeh pehchaan hai joh tumne mujhe dii hai MRS. RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA. Mujhe hamesha ek family chahiye thi, joh ab mere paas hai, joh tumne mujhe dii, she said with a slight smile  , looking at him lovingly with happy tears glistening her eyes.

TIME SKIP-

She reached the gate of
VR Mansion in Disheveled state, after her struggle of whole day in cold weather, without any penny and being hurted, just to reach him to assure herself that he is fine  , safe and sound.
She went in unknown to the fact of what he planned for her. Mansion was decorated, she didn't payed to heed it as it is not her concern, her concern is just his safety.

That's when they both saw each other and their eyes met . Riddhima was relieved to see him safe and smiled a bit on the other hand he saw her with expressionless face, he knew that now he have to finish what he started. Because Vansh Rai Singhania never leaves betrayers , but for the first time he wants to forget everything and start afresh , there was a war going inside him between his heart and mind .
He was still staring her without any expressions , maybe trying to capture her picture in his mind  for the last time for forever.

He proceeded further in his plan.
V(still staring her )- So meet my wife, my life MRS.       RIDDHIMMAAA  , suddenly shouted Vansh as he saw her falling unconscious on the floor.
He felt his heart stopped beating  seeing her unconscious on the floor.

All the family members and media looked him shocked  as they saw him running to the entrance of VR Mansion.He rushed to her and scooped her in his arms and realised that she was burning from fever and cursed himself for leaving her there alone,he was trying hard to blink back the tears that wanted to escape his eyes. It's true that he did everything to get revenge ,but at the cost of her life,naaah not even in his worst nightmares,he would prefer to kill himself rather than losing her. Angre immediately cancelled the conference.Ishani came to him with other members cursing Riddhima under her breathe  and said
Is -bhai leave her , just throw her out. Let her di...
V (roared dangerously) - DON'T YOU DARE ISHANI, DON'T YOU DARE.
He went to  their room with her in his arms with  a tensed dadi tailing behind them, Angre quickly went to call the doctor.

He layed her carefully on the bed and sat beside her, he lightly patted her cheeks.
V- I am sorry, mujhe saza deni hai dedo lekin please uth jao. Please,  pleaded Vansh, his vision getting blurry.

In the meantime, dadi came to their room and saw him pleading to an unconscious Riddhima. She came near him and caressing his head said
D - shhh, sambhal khudko, she will be fine.
Agar Riddhima ko ese dekh kr tera yeh haal hai, toh soch aaj joh Tu krne wala tha, kya uske baad jii  pata uske bina (will you have been able to live without her after that). Said dadi leaving him in deep thoughts.

Whole the time when doctor was checking her and did her dressing , he stood beside her holding her hand and not leaving her even for a second. Doctor left not before telling him

Dr-her temperature needs to get normal till morning and if not then it may be dangerous for, she is weak, it seems that she didn't had anything since morning due
To which it may take time for medicines to work. And if there is any emergency, please contact me.
Vansh nodded at the doctor. Angre went with the doctor, not before closing the door, leaving the couple behind.

All the time when doctor was treating her , his eyes were only on her . He sat beside her and placed a soft kiss on her injured foot and whispered "I am sorry".

Thats when he heard someone banging their rooms door which  enraged him, he furiously went and opened the door revealing Ahana looking him angrily , like  he give a damn. Before she could enter inside, he stood in front of her, crossing his arms over his chest, stopping her to even peek inside  so getting in is far away.

Ah (furious) - You can't back off from your promise.
V(stern) - my promise was to give you shelter in V. R. Mansion and nothing else said Vansh dangerously making her gulp in fear.
But still she tried.
Ah- This was not the plan, you wanted to snatch her identity , didn't you? Asked Ahana with a smirk. She continued
And give it to me, you want to break her, throw her away from your life, isn't it?
So, why the hell did you got her here, let her di....

Before she could complete the sentence her, she found herself getting chocked to the death by a very furious Vansh  , his eyes red in anger and were blazing fire which could burn anyone. He pinned her to the wall still chocking her.

V- DON'T YOU DARE TO EVEN COMPLETE THE SHIT YOU WERE SAYING, (pointing at Riddhima) SLEEPING OVER THERE IS MY WIFE , USSE EK KHARONCH (scratch) BHI AAYE TOH MERI SANSE THAM JAATI HAIN, AND HERE YOU THOUGHT  OF HER GOING AWAY FROM ME  , HOW DARE YOU.
V- GET THIS THING STRAIGHT IN YOUR MIND THAT, (pointing at Riddhima) MAIN USKE LIYE KISIKI JAAN LE BHI SAKTA HOON (chocking her more) , AUR APNI JAAN DE BHI SAKTA HOON  whispered Vansh dangerously making her shiver . And left her, she fell on the floor grasping for air.

He bent to her level and said
V(dangerously) - NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MANSION, AND DARE YOU IF I  SAW YOUR THIS FACE EVER AGAIN THEN THE CONSEQUENCES WON'T BE IN YOUR FAVOUR  said Vansh directly looking in her eyes, his eyes held possessiveness, obsessiveness, protectiveness and mostly love ❤ lots of love, only for the women laying on the bed , still unconscious.

Not waiting for her, he turned and immediately closed the door On her face. He went to Riddhima and sat beside her placing her head on his lap, she was still burning in fever, he kept a cold wet cloth on her head , still pleading her in his heart to get up . A lone tear escaped his eyes and fell on her cheeks.

Whole night he gave her cold wet cloth packs to get her fever down. It's 4 a.m. when she stirred a bit and after a few minutes of struggle she opened her , while all the time his eyes were on her, waiting for her to open her eyes with baited breath. When she opened her eyes, they shared an eye lock. She whispered Vanshhh..
And the next moment she found herself in his warm embrace which made her smile. After some time they parted as she coughed a little, he made her drink water as she is weak, and didn't recovered properly. After making her drink water, he turned to keep the glass back when he heard her

R (calmly) -  Kyun nahi maani Ahana ki baat, kyun bachaya mujhe. Kyun nahi liya apna badla. Tum mujhse meri pehchan chinna chate thay na, kyunki woh mere liye bohot important hai. Toh kyun aapna plan poora nahi kiya.
She said looking at him with a slight smile and tears brimmed in her eyes, she heard their conversation a little as she was half conscious when Ahana came . He was still looking away with the glass in his hands, and his eyes were too teary.

After a moment of silence  , taking a deep breath she continued
R- lekin pta hai Vansh, mujhe meri yeh pehchaan Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania   , pyaari hai kyonki yeh mujhe tumse jodti hai Riddhima ko Vansh se jodti, kyunki ismein Riddhima ke saath Vansh hai, Mera Vansh.
Acha hua Maine tumhe nahi bataya ki iss pehchaan se bhi zyada mere liye kya important hai.
Listening her, he looked at her questioningly with tears in his eyes, looking him she smiled slightly and interlocking their hands she said

R - IS PEHCHAAN SE BHI ZYADA IMPORTANT MERE LIYE TUM HO, TUMHARA PYAR HAI, AUR WOH TUM MUJHSE KABHI NAHI CHEEN SAKTE, KYUNKI DEKHO NA TUM HAAR GAYE ,AB BHI TUM MUJHSE  WOH NAHI CHEEN PAYE  AUR NA KABHI CHEEN PAOGE AUR YEH MERA BHAROSA HAI she completed and finally let the tears flow from her eyes, with a smile.

Now not able to control himself he too let the tears flow from his eyes, as he knew that what she is saying is true. He hugged her but still protectively as she is still weak and started weeping like a child. She smiled at his protectiveness and was rubbing his back to soothe him but didn't stopped him, as he needs to let it out. She knows that his revenge is nothing but the result of his loneliness, feeling of being betrayed by the ones he loved the most. She know that he is just like a child who wants to be loved and cared, when he loves someone, he gives his whole and wants to be reciprocated a bit and nothing else.

After sometime he calmed down, and looked in her eyes ,sharing an eye lock and whispered " Haan main haar gya,lekin main khush hoon"  .He whispered making her smile.
He continued   "And now you can't go away from me, you don't have any right to go away from me, agar main bhi kahoon tabh bhi nhi "  . Riddhima nodded at him and kissed his forehead
R -"kabhi nahi"

He too kissed her forehead and then sealed their promise with a kiss full of ❤love❤.

After promising to each other, they slept peacefully in each other's arms, not leaving a bit of space between them as their life is dependent on each other.

Hashhhhhh, ho gya poora. ✌🤩

WAISE KAISA HAI AND DONO KI TARAF SE, ZAROOR BATANA 😊😊.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. 😊😊

REACTIONS AWAITED 😊😊.

TAKE CARE. STAY SAFE. 😊❤

LOTS OF ❤❤LOVE❤❤.

LAZYONE😪😪😪😪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely OS

After reading I was thinking if riddhima really fainted vansh would have gone back on taking revenge on her and he would have been worried for his wife 

Ahaana she wants to Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania but it didn't happen here it's better 

Vansh had lost in his revenge and won in his love

Edited by vasavi_sri - 2 years ago
raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is really good, sahi mein Vansh ke character ki downfall ho gaya tha manali track se..

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Awesome loved it.

Do write more.

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Thank you❤❤❤❤

True, he would have left everything for her. 

He lost and his heart won❤😊. 

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

Awesome loved it.

Do write more.

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Sure😊

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Thank you❤❤❤❤

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

This is really good, sahi mein Vansh ke character ki downfall ho gaya tha manali track se..

Thank you❤❤❤❤

True, they made his character weak. 

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya.M

Superbly amazing❤️

Thank you❤❤❤❤