Riansh ts - Correcting the injustice(Promo)

Ashriansh thumbnail

Hey guys.... Thanks for the appreciation for ignoring backfired.... And once again thank u Raveena for posting it for me.. 

Hope u will like this one too

This is my personal fav 😍

For now I m only posting it's promo... Will post it afterwards.. 

Pls do comment and share ur views..... 

So this is about the manali track... It is in my point of view.. I know u guys would have read os on this track but this one would be different

Scene 1

Vansh and Riddhu r in manali

Vansh: What is the most important thing in ur life Sweetheart? 

Riddhima: The identity tht u have given me vansh... 

Scene 2

Riddhu sleeping

Vansh: Angre be ready for the plan... I want to give her the same pain i went through... 

Scene 3

Vansh(crying) : How could i do this to my sweetheart in my quest to take revenge... To satisfy my ego i forgot tht she was the same girl who saved my life twice by taking the bullet tht was meant for me... Even after wht i have done with her she still loves me... She was used by her first love and even i was gonna repeat it

To the unconscious figure of riddhu

Vansh(choking in his voice due to tears) : I am sorry sweetheart.. I m really sorry.. I know u had to bear all this bcoz of me but i promise from now on u would face no hardships... I will become good enough to have u.... 

Scene 4

Vansh: So let me introduce my wife Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania

Scene 5 

Riddhima: How could u vansh... How could u do this with me... I knew i hurt u a lot.... I even betrayed u unintentionally... But i did repent for all of this... How could u do this with me.... I hate u Vansh Rai singhania... Just get out of here... 

Siya :Bhai..... 

Scene 6:

Vansh(drinking and crying) : I am sorry sweetheart for wht i have done... But i ll repent for it.. I know i have hurt u a lot... But i know tht even after all this u love me.... 

The best thing abt u is tht u loved the vansh who needed love, u loved the vansh who broke u, who destroyed u... Now its my turn i ll not let our love die... 

Scene 7:

Siya: Bhabhi i know bhaiya did very wrong with u but pls stay here at least for me... Pls bhabhi.... 

Scene 8 

Someone saying: iss ishq mein marjawan kuch bhi kasam se karjawan..... 

Proofreading is not done.... So pls bear with it... 😚

Signing off 

ASH 😘

Edited by Ashriansh - 2 years ago

Ria23 thumbnail

Waiting to see how this unfolds🥰

nahtani88 thumbnail

Interesting 

Update Soon 

Ashriansh thumbnail

Hey everyone... By mistake I posted the 1 part in another page.... 

I tried to post link but newbies r not allowed to post link... So not possible... 

Hope u all will love it... 

Enjoy and pls do comment....