Who said I'll let you die? Moran TS

AS_1958 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It had been 1 year 6 months since the training had started. Everyone was way more rough, skilled and strong now. Our group of six (yep, Karan, Monami, Faizi, Koel, Sad and Sanju) were good "friends" now and had accepted each other's flaws. (Note: The past of each and every one is known by the other 5). Also all the other recruits have understood Karan and his strictness but still were very scared of him. Plus, Sid is a recruit as well now. 

IN THE GROUND:

Chitra: hum training toh 1 and a healf years se karte hi aa rahe hain ab toh ye #boring ho rahi hai. Academy mein bhi aaj kal kuch zyada drama nahi ho raha hai :((

Sumanji- Oyee hashtag ladki, chup chap tyre kheench. Karan sir aaj bhi wahi hain, koont denge hume (he'll grind us) agar bakwas ki toh.

Karan listens to this and smiles but then quickly covers it. Faizi and Sanjana bite their lips to control their chuckles. Monami and the rest laugh a bit and then get back to work. 

Suddenly, a siren rings. All the recruits and the SPL Agents rush towards Col. Batra's cabin. This siren is only used in utter emergencies by Col. Batra. 

IN COL. BATRA'S CABIN:

Everyone- Yes sir!!

Col. Batra- Jaise ki tm sab log samajh hi gaye hoge. The situation is very serious. I am sending a location to you Karan. Intelligence se khabar mili hai ki uss location par ek attack hone wala hai.

Sumanji- Dekh Chitra tune bola tha na "Academy mein aaj kal kuch ho nahi raha hai, ab hoga dhamaka!"

Chitra- yeh toh #very bad hai. Meri kya galti hai? Mein toh aise hi bol rahi thi...

Koel- Oh please! Abhi ladna shuru mat karna Sumanji

Sumanji- Dekho bol kon rahi hai!

Prem- Arrey attack hone wala hai aur aap dono shuru ho gaye. Yaad hai mere serial ke episode no. 296 mein kya huya tha? 

Sumanji- Gali mein do auratein wahei....

Sid- Arey yahan par koi play chal raha hai kya ki aap logon ne serial ki discussion shuru kar di? Focus people Focus.

Monami- *while whispering to the recruits* Guys, Karan hume zinda gaad dega! Sab chup ho jaiye.

Sanju- Ho gayo tum sab logon ka? Sirji ab kya karein?

Karan- Do batein, peh....

Monami automatically raises her two finger

*everbody stares at her*

Monami- oh, uh sorry woh jab bhi do batein bolni hoti hai karan sir ko toh mein hi two fingers uthati hoon toh isiliye reflex mein ho gaya

Karan- toh uthake rakho unhe. So firstly, mein ek plan of action create karoonga on the location which Sir has sent. doosri, waha par humne jo bhi tum logon ko training mein sikhaya hai, usse use karna hai and voh shapat (vow) humne liya tha voh yaad rakhna. Clear??

Everybody- "Yes siirrrr!"

ON THE LOCATION:

Karan- "Abh sare recruits divide ho jaye! Ek group Faizi ke saath bahar right side par rahega. Doosra group Sanjana ke saath backside par rahega!"

Faizi- "Hum apko andar akele nahi jaane denge Karan!"

Karan- Faizi, mein manage karloonga. Tum log focused rehne.

Sanjana- Nahi sirji, Faizi sir sahi keh rahe hai. Aap aur monami ek saath andar chale jayee (Monami was the best recruit so). Ustad ji uske jagah le lenge.

Monami- Sir I am ready for that as well

Karan- Okay fine, but stay behind me.

Monami- Yes sir!

INSIDE THE HUT:

Terrorist 1 (sorry I am too lazy to give a name :)) )- Hahahaha, bad ab bada wala dhamaka hoga!! Sab khatam aur hum sabse zyada powerful!

Karan and Monami hide behind and keep quiet.

Terrorist 2- Ji bhaijaan, ab toh mazee hain!!

Terrorist 3- Bas ab bomb implant karna baki hai

Terrorist 4- Toh deri kis baat ki? Ja lagwa de!

Karan and Monami immediately come out.

They fight will the body guards and the terrorists.

While fighting both got injured a little bit.

Some who tried to escape got caught by the tow teams stationed outside. however, while fighting Karan got shot thrice which made him severely injured but Monami was busy fighting so she couldn't notice. 

After everyone fell she went outside thinking that Karan had gone out already.

She came outside and everybody assembled. 

Faizi- "Karan kidhar hai?"

Monami-"Woh toh mujhe aap logon se poochna chahiye, woh mere saath nahi aye"

Sanjana- "Na woh tere saath na aye toh kidhar gaye!"

Monami without thinking about anything rushed inside again.

Sid- "Monu Bro!! woh hut clast ho jayega wapis aaja!"

But it went unheard....

Karan was lying down groaning in pain

"Monami rushed towards him"

Monami- "sir apne bataya kyun nahi? Ek minute chaliye aap!"

OUTSIDE THE HUT:

Faizi and Sanjana had to get out of the place as soon as possible and they had no other choice since it was an order by Col. Batra.

INSIDE THE HUT:

Karan-"Monami get out of here, yeh jagah blast ho jaygi. Get out!"

Monami-"Aur aap sir?"

Karan-"I cannot go outside, I am ordering you to get out!

Monami- "And who said I'll let you die?"

Karan-"Urrgh, tum itni ziddi kyun ho?"

Monami-"Main hoon toh noon, abhi chalo!"

She encircles karan's arm around her neck and slowly tries to pick him up.

Monami- "Oouuch, tum bohot bhari ho, weight loose karo apna!"

Karan- "Oh hello Madam! aahhh, ouch yeh mere muscles ka weight hai aur mein bilkul fit hoon ok?"

Monami- "Haan haan thik hai chalo ab."

Slowly slowly she was about to bring him out when the hut blasts!

Cliffhanger!!

AS_1958 signing off!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I read this on Wattpad but read it again  

AS_1958 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee10

I read this on Wattpad but read it again  

Yess!! these are the same series which I wrote on wattpad as well. I will keep putting them here too :)

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AS_1958

Yess!! these are the same series which I wrote on wattpad as well. I will keep putting them here too :)

I am a hunter and silent reader of stories there too. where there are stories, there is me too  πŸ€£

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

That was interesting start 

Hope our Karmi are safe 😊

Keep writing πŸ“βœοΈ

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome start..

Ab kya hoga..?

Continue soon

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee10

I am a hunter and silent reader of stories there too. where there are stories, there is me too  πŸ€£

Me tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moonks thumbnail

That reflex wala part πŸ€£πŸ€£

shivi.1512 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update..

Hand raise wala to too good tha.

Please continue soon.

AS_1958 thumbnail

Smoke filles the hut (oh, the smashed hut). Nothing was visible. Monami was coughing badly whereas not a single sound could be heard from Karan's side. 

When the blast has occurred, Karan used all his might and pushed Monami out of the hut whereas he remained there. Monami remembered this and quickly called up Faizi (video call). Within a fraction of seconds Faizi picked up the call, it seemed as if he was waiting for the call. '

Faizi- Hello? Tum dono thik hona? Abhi tak toh bomb blast kar bhi gaya hoga. Ek minute tumhara chehra aisa black kyun ho rakha hai. Tum bohot cough kar rahi ho paani piyo. Karan kidhar hai? (All in one breath, ab bechara concerned hai samjho uski halat πŸ˜†)

Monami- Faizi sir shant ho jaye, actually... mat hoyee. Monami explains everything to Faizi 

Faizi- "No No No No, yeh nahi ho sakta!" He was at the verge of tears 

Everyone listening to this were extremely shocked.

Koel- Faizi sir, relax. Shaant ho jaiyee.

Faizi- Kaise hoon? Pehle Param bhai aur phir yeh!

Bala- Karan sir ne mujhe apne chote bhai ki tarah sambhala, voh aise thodi jaa sakte hai!!

Everyone was shocked and was remembering the times with him. Whereas Monami's heart told her to go inside and Monami being Monami went inside. Rest didn't notice.

Monami saw that Karan was crushed under a pillar. In the training sessions, Karan had made her lift a tyre till 1km. She used her knowledge and strength and lifted the pillar aside. Karan had already closed his eyes by then, Monami checked his pulse by which she got to know that Karan is still alive! Faizi and the others were still on call, they were extremely happy but somewhere still scared.

Monami shook Karan and he stirred. Karan slowly opened his eyes.

Karan- Bohot ziddi ho tum. Ahhhhhh! (he was in pain) maan gaya, tumhe pata hai na ki tumhe driving nahi aati aur main kisi bhi tarah se back nahi paoonga phir bhi time waste kar rahi ho?

Monami- Main tab tak koshish karoongi jab tak completely haar nahi jati!

She again tries to lift Karan by the same way but this time both Monami and Karan were badly injured. Monami still could bare but Karan's health was worsening. Everybody on call were nervous and in tears.

Monami somehow managed to bring Karan till his jeep. But now the question was, "How the hell was she suppose to drive?"

Karan chuckled at her state and his fate (wow, that rhymes!). Monami anyways put Karan on the driving seat and made him wear the seatbelt. She sat on the driver's seat. 

Karan- Beith toh gayi, chalogi kaise? voh bhi bina license?

Monami- tum abhi license ki baat mat karo. Faizi sir, aap mujhe batate jaye main try karoonig to follow the instructions.

Faizi was doubtful but reluctantly agreed since this was the only way, if they tried to go there, Karan might not be able to survive till then.

Faizi- thik hai, abhi gadhi ki chabi ghumao and on karo. Stearing pakdo aur gear set karo. He kept giving instructions.

Monami followed the instruction though she made mistakes in every 10 seconds. πŸ˜‚

Karan- Monami, side wali pocket mein ek chaku hai voh nikal do.

Monami- Kyun? 

Karan- kyunki jaisi tumhari "driving skills" hain wasie toh main accident ki wajah se do teen hadiyon tudwakar mar jaoonga isiliye better hai ki tum hi chaku leke meri chati mein ghop do...

Monami- Shut up! Not a single word now.

(BTW, this scene's credits goes to krpkab- anyone who remebers?)

Karan stays mum.

Monami after 2 minutes, 
"Karan, kuch toh bolo?"

Karan- "Arrrreeey tum ladkiyan kitni confusing hoti ho, pehle bola shut up aur ab bol rahi ho kuch to bolo? Ajeed ho tum!"

Bala- "Sir ji yeh ladkiyan ajeeb hoti hai magar jis wakt peh jo bolti hain na kar lena chihiya because voh kya kehta hain english mein? uh, haan girls are always right!" (Me: Bohot bhola aur samajhdar hai to re bala 🀣)

Monami- "Thank you Bala, aur mein sirf tumhe conscious rakhna chahti hoon isiliye bol rahi hoon warna mujhe tumhari bakwas sunne mein koi interest nahi hai!"

Sanju- "Monami, na abhi ke liye toh thik hogo, par agar sirji thik ho gaye toh pura badla lenge iska!"

Karan-"Arey nahi sanju bol lene de, waise bhi tum sab jante ho ki mein nahi bach paoonga phir bhi time waste kar rahe ho"

Monami- "Dekho isiliye mene kaha tha, aur tum think positive ho bhi to sakta hai na ki tum th..."

Karan- "Ho toh kuch bhi sakta hai rani sahiba par hota toh nahi hai na?"

Monami- "Tumse baat karna bekar hai, ekdam useless -_-"

Karan- "Oyee Phone pe sare log, tum log kyun ro rahe ho, aarey ab koi traning sorry, torture karne wala nahi hoga, khush ho jao!"

Prem-"Sir mana aap thode sakt the, par humari aur desh ki bhalayee ke liye the. Aur waise bhi agar apne hume aisi training nahi di hoti to aaj hum kaise un terrorists ko hara pate? Aap bohot hi nek aur acche insaan hai aur um log aapki bohot izzat karte hai!"

Bala- "Haan, aur mein kaise apko jane doon? Pehle insaan mila tha jo mujhe rah dikhata hai. Main nahi jaane de sakta apko"

Karan remembered the time when he said the same things to his elder brother. He smiled softly.

Karan- "Nahi bala, hum officers hain, kisi bhi rishte se upar humare desh ata hai! Mere jaane ke baad hai na tumhare pas faizi aur meri blessing aur teaching toh tumhare saath humesah hai. Soldiers marne ke bad bhi amar ho jaate hai, yaad rakhna!"

And then he finally fainted.

IN THE HOSPITAL:

Everybody left from the academy to the hospital whereas Monami shifted Karan to the ICU. 

Nurse: Ma'am aapka patient ke saath relation? 

Monami knew that there had to be an official relation for the operation to carry out so she lied "Wife hu, Mrs. Monami Karan Shergill" (Me: Hayyyyyyeeeeeee, kitna accha sound karta hai na yeh? πŸ˜‚)

Nurse: Okay ma'am, thank you! Sign please.

Monami felt blissful inside when she said Monami Karan Shergill but she ignored that for the moment. She quickly signed with the same name and went in front of the OT.

1.5 HOURS LATER:

the operation was still happening, Monami was very tensed and forgot to get herself treated. Everybody reached there (from the academy).

Col. Batra- Karan thik hai?

Monami stands up- "Jai Hind Sir! Abhi operation chal raha hai sir!"

Mrs. Batra- "Bas voh jaldi se thik ho jaye, meri yahi dua hai!"

Sid-"Haan warna sanjana se flirt karne ke baad mujhe pitega kon?"

**everyone has tears in their eyes and they softly chuckle**

Koel: Monami tunhe bohot chote aayi hai, come I'll get your first-aid done.

Monami realises that goes with Koel.

After Monami and Koel come back....

Nurse: Humare Jr. Doctors situation nahi sambhal pa rahe hain and our Sr. doctor is on leave. 

Faizi screams-"Yeh koi tareeka hota hai kya? What an hospital this is?"

Koel calms him down.

Sanju- "Monami tum bhi toh doctor ho, tum kar sakti ho operation?"

Monami look at the nurse asking for permission

Nurse- "Agar kuch patient ko hato hai toh uske zimmedar hum nahi honge, rest is your choice!"

Everyone had a lot of trust on Monami so they agreed.

2 HOURS LATER:

Monami- Operation successful! 

Everyone sighed in relief and hugged each other.

30 minutes later they all went to meet Karan.

Karan- "Arrey tum log mere piche piche heaven tak aa gaye? Itna pyaar?"

Faizi-"Agar tu hospital mein nahi hota toh hum tujhe pit pit ke hospital le ate, Karan tum zinda ho!"

Karan was surprised-"Main bach gaya?"

Monami-"All thanks to me, meine tumhe wahan hut mein bachaya, gadhi chalayi aur tumhara operation kiya! πŸ˜"

Karan- Rani Sahiba, do batein!

Monami raises her hand.

Karan- pehli "aap brave hain" doosri.....

Monami- "Main bewakoof hoon?"

Karan- "Nahi, tum brave ho :))"

Everyone rejoiced the fact that the mission was successful and no one died; however, one thing happened which no one noticed.........

Monami had officially realised her feeling! Also the fact that was was smiling like an idiot whenever she saw Karan. The thought of loosing his made her heart pain. When she signed as Mrs. Monami Shergill she felt a connection. She was pakka sure of her feeling but didn't want to confess them just now.