ZDMN OS: How To Tame Your Dragon

ananya.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Featuring KarMi, SidSa and BaKaSi 😆

Monami was bored. Their training ended quickly and she was sitting in her room folding laundry. Then she watered Gappu and filled all her water bottles. When she didn’t have anything else to do, she decided to go out and mingle. Suman ji, Koel and Chitra had gone shopping with Faizi so she figured she’d have some girl time with Sanjana. But of course, Sanjana was always busy. Monami saw that she was making schedule for the next week so she went to the mess. It was empty. 

Monu pouted and went to the gym room. Maybe Karan would be there and she could spend some time with her her boyfriend. Maybe even ogle at him as he lifted those weights. She blushed thinking that, but found the room empty. Where was everyone? Karan must be busy too, she thought. She could talk to her best friend then. Monami made her way to Sid’s room, and was shocked to see Karan there too. 

She peeped into his room and saw that Bala was sitting in the middle while Karan and Sid were sitting on either sides of him. Bala was wearing a black shirt with denims which seemed a little unusual. Monami took a step closer to hear what they were saying. 

“Bhai ji main thik toh lag raha hu na?” Bala asked. “Baal thik hai na mere?”

“Of course bro! Chitra tujhe dekhte hi flat ho jayegi.” Sid said. 

“Bala just be confident.” Karan said. 

“Sirji, confidence ki kami nahi hai.” Bala said. “Par pehle kabhi main date pe nahi gaya.”

Monami gasped. Date? So Bala and Chitra were together? How come Chitra didn’t tell her? It was not fair! So this is why Chitra wanted to go shopping. She was going on a date with Bala. Monami was happy for Bala and Chitra. He was like her younger brother but she was also upset that neither of them told her. She peeped in again. 

“Toh main use yeh phool dunga aur uski tarif karunga… Aur kuch?” Bala asked. 

“Kiss her hand. Use princess ki tarah feel karana. Aur uske liye chair kheenchna mat bhulna.” Sid said. 

“Par agar use phool pasand nahi aaye aur woh gussa ho gayi toh?” Bala asked. 

“Toh tu wahi karna jo main Sanju ke saath karta hu.” Sid said. “Zor se chillana jaise tujhe lag gayi. Woh fikr mein gussa bhul jayegi.”

“Bohot bakwas idea hai.” Karan said. “Rani Sahiba ko jab gussa aata hai toh main-”

“Tum chod do dole shole. Monu ko gussa aata hai usse pehle tumhe gussa aa jata hai. Phir dono muh phulake baith jate ho.” Sid said. 

“Par aakhir mein main hi manane jata hu. Tumhari woh ”best bro” ko sirf jhagra karna aata hai. Aur kuch nahi aata.”

“Haa Monu bro toh hai hi aisi. Kuch nahi kar sakte.” Sid sighed. “Par meri Sanjana best hai. Uske toh gusse mein bhi pyaar hota hai.”

Monami fumed in anger. Her boyfriend and her best friend thought she fought all the time. How dare Karan? She would get back at him for this. Sid deserved worse, and she knew exactly how to get back at him. She took out her phone and dropped a text to Sanjana asking her to meet her in front of Sid’s room. 

“Chitra se saaf saaf keh dena dil ki baat.” Sid said. Then he added, “hashtag language mein. Jaldi samjhegi.”

“No no. First date mein dil ki baat nahi boli jati. Keep things casual.” Karan said. “Uski pasand na pasand puchna.”

“He loves Chitra toh late kyu kare? Maine bhi toh Sanjana ko pehli date pe bata diya tha.” Sid said. “Balaji bro, ekdum clear cut baat kar lena.”

“Par bhai ji, aapko toh Sanjana madam ne kuta tha. Aur aap almost marr bhi gaye the.” Bala said.  

Sid frowned. “Arrey aisa hota hai pyaar mein. Tu iss dole shole ki baaton mein mat aa. Isne toh bolne mein hi saat janam laga diye.”

“Bala, agar tujhe bhi Chitra se maar khani hai toh beshak bol de.” Karan glared at Bala. “Pehle tu Chitra ki feelings ko leke sure ho jaa phir bolna use. Creepy stalker ki tarah bolega toh main tujhe bhi jail mein daal dunga.”

“Monu sahi kehti hai. Tum ho pyaar ke dushman. Balaji bro, listen to me. I’m the love expert. Pehle bolna best hai taki ladki friend zone na kar baithe.”

“Excuse me! Agar tum woh pagalo wali harkat na karte toh shayad itne mahine na lagte Sanju ko tumhe haa kehne ke liye.” Karan said. “Bala main iss namune ko teri wajah se jhel raha hu. Tu meri baat sun.”

Bala suddenly shouted. “Yaar bas karo aap dono. Main khud ka dekh lunga. Aur Chitra Monami di ya Sanjana madam jaisi nahi hai. Itne zyada nakhre nahi hai uske.”

Monami was shook. Bala just said that about her? Okay, she was going to murder all of them. What did these guys think of themselves? 

“Yeah you’re right!” Sid agreed. 

Even Karan nodded. Monami had had enough. She barged into their room and they looked absolutely mortified to see her standing in that room. Bala tried to run seeing her, but Monami caught hold of his arm and stopped him.

“Raani Sahiba… tum-” Karan stopped speaking when Monami glared at him. 

“Toh main jhagraalu hu? Nautanki karti hu?” Monami asked. 

All the boys shook their heads in unison. Sanjana entered that moment. She was momentarily surprised to see Monami furious and the boys looking scared. 

“Kya hua Monami?” Sanjana asked. 

“Pata hai Sanjana. Inn sab ko lagta hai hum dono nautanki hai.” Monami said. “Aur Sid abhi bata raha tha kaise woh tumhare gusse se bachne ke liye chot lagne ki acting karta hai.”

“Monu bro not fair!” Sid cried out. 

But it was too late. He saw Sanjana’s wide widen and her nostrils flaring in anger. He hit his hand on the bedpost and screamed in pain, trying to use his trick but Sanjana smiled. Sid winced. This smile was dangerous. Even more dangerous than her anger.

“Chot lago?” Sanjana asked. “Chal tere purze purze thik karte hai. Chal!”

Sid hugged Karan beside him. “Bro save me.” Sanjana dragged away and Karan looked at Sid sadly.

“Shaheed ho gaya mera bhai.” He whispered. 

Monami continued to glare at him. Bala saw his opportunity and made a run for it. Karan was left all alone with his girlfriend who looked ready to kill. She was about to speak, but Karan knew exactly how to shut her up. He started undoing the buttons of his shirt and Monami closed her mouth. Karan smirked as he took off his shirt and let it fall on the floor. 

“Kya…kya kar rahe ho tum?” Monami asked, her anger already vanishing. 

“Tumhare best bro ne mere shirt mein hair gel gira diya tha toh…” Karan said. “Kyu tumhe koi problem hai?”

“No. Not at all.” Monami said. “Tumne mujhe woh… woh umm jhagralu bulaya.”

“Rani sahiba jhagra toh tum karti ho. Par tumhe manana mujhe bohot pasand hai.”  

Monami’s anger vanished and she blushed. Sid was a noob. He was the one who knew how to pacify his angry Rani Sahiba. Closing the distance between them, he put his arms around her and kissed her. Monami forgot all that happened and kissed him back. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Ooooooooo I love this!!!!!😍😍😍

Poor poor Bala. Poor poor Sid.🤣

Imma sneakily claim credit for the title 😉😅😂

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow..I love it. ❤️

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

oooh.... welcome back. was missing your stories. BaKaSi will definitely be goals in future. As for Faizi, I think he will flip towards Monami along with baby 🤣

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonderful ✨😍

Just awesome 👍😎

Keep writing 📝✍️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was hilarious, romantic and so damn amazing Ananya!! Loved it so much that I am gonna bookmark it to read it again future!!! 

You nail it with your writings!!! 

Amazing onneee!! 

ananya.2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Ooooooooo I love this!!!!!😍😍😍

Poor poor Bala. Poor poor Sid.🤣

Imma sneakily claim credit for the title 😉😅😂

You get the title credits for almost all my stories behen ❤️

ananya.2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Wow..I love it. ❤️

Thank you!!

ananya.2 thumbnail

Aww thanks ❤️

ananya.2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee10

oooh.... welcome back. was missing your stories. BaKaSi will definitely be goals in future. As for Faizi, I think he will flip towards Monami along with baby 🤣

Yes of course 🤣

Faizi, Sanju, Baby, Bhabhi all will be team Monami.