Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This was lovely. I liked that both of them opened up about their past and Ram's words about the relationship were great. Friendship, trust and respect but not love.❀️

Sweeties8 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it… your writing is simple yet amazing 

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi there!

You're doing such a great job with this story. I'm really enjoying it. I think the way you expressed their feelings has been very fluent and very consistent. I especially loved Ram saying he'd be happy to have a bakery in his family πŸ˜† Super cute and I can totally imaging Priya smiling at that too haha

Keep writing! I can't wait to read more of your story πŸ€—

BlurredLines10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

Aweee this is so sad ... people leaving ram all the time .....priya is right to leave but felt bad for ram....πŸ˜’

thank you sooooo much! 

BlurredLines10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

This was lovely. I liked that both of them opened up about their past and Ram's words about the relationship were great. Friendship, trust and respect but not love.❀️

Thank you!!!! Big hug 

BlurredLines10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Hi there!

You're doing such a great job with this story. I'm really enjoying it. I think the way you expressed their feelings has been very fluent and very consistent. I especially loved Ram saying he'd be happy to have a bakery in his family πŸ˜† Super cute and I can totally imaging Priya smiling at that too haha

Keep writing! I can't wait to read more of your story πŸ€—

Hey there. I am so glad that you liked what was written. Thank you so much! Means the world to me. Bigggest hug! 

BlurredLines10 thumbnail

edit

Edited by BlurredLines10 - 2 years ago
ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it....❀️

She has already said yes....hope she conveys it to him...I really want th to be best of friends who can rely on each other....they deserve it ..πŸ’œπŸ€—

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww feel so bad for Ram. Prius has already said yea. Hopefully they will find friend in each other.  

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You know what I really appreciate in your story? That Meera didn't just get excited and say that's great. That she pointed out that getting married, even for the sake of convenience, is not as easy and simple as it sounds.

Their inner turmoil is described very well too. Such a pleasure to read.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)