Riansh ts Ignoring Backfired 😅- Part 1&2 - page 1

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, first off it is not my story i am posting someone else's  story with their permission since she is a newbie here the IF system is not allowing her to post..so i thought to help her.. hope you guys like..it is really awesome story. 

Hey guys....  All this while I was reading all stuffs on riansh.. Now I thought to post os and ts on riansh... Hope u all will like it... Completely written by me... Not a professional but I like writing... Plus a riansh fan...

And thanks to Raveena she helped a lot to post this... I was facing a lot of problems but with her help I m able to post it..

This os is from the track after vansh return from his fake kidnapping

Vansh came back. He was talking with his family and stealing glances to look at his sweetheart

Riddhima was very happy to see her love fit and fine. She was sad at first that he faked his kidnapping but after seeing him all her complaints went away

She went towards him but he went away ignoring her.

Vansh hugged siya who was betraying him with his enemy inspite of knowing this he was behaving normal with her. Seeing all this riddhima felt as someone stabbed her heart. Her eyes were filled with tears

Vansh was angry with riddhima for destroying tear of laila and taking help from his enemy. He felt that riddhima did not have trust that he could save her and their child. He loved her a lot but his male ego came in between

Siya:Bhai come today whole family will eat food together. Bhabhi what will u eat? 

Vansh was ignoring riddhima as she didn't exist. This made riddhima acknowledge the truth that inspite of having a family and husband she was all alone. Everytime she would behave mature and mend things between both of them but this time it was too much plus her pregnancy hormones were also not helping. 

Riddhima: No need Siya. After all this my stomach is full. And i dont think anyone will be happy finding me here. So its better i leave

Vansh (in mind) : Y is she so stubborn. For god sake she is pregnant. No vansh u cant forgive her easliy. Let her do whatever she wants

Riddhima went from there to pool side(caressing her stomach):i am sorry baby. Pls forgive ur mom. I know i have been very careless about u but now onwards mumma would not repeat her mistake. I promise baby

Riddhima decided that now she is not gonna do anything. If he wants to ignore then even she is not going to acknowledge his presence. She took her things nd went to another room

Vansh came back to their room: Where is she now? Its late night she should have slept till now but she is not even in room. Sweetheart if this is ur way to make me forgive u then i m not going to let it work. 

Vansh went to his side and slept

Next morning

Riddhima went for shopping for baby and informed Angre

Vansh freshed up and was searching for riddhima

Vansh: Angre where is riddhima

Angre: Boss bhabhi went for shopping

Vansh frowned hearing this. Riddhima always used to go for shopping with him and only if he is busy then she would go without him that too informing him

Angre: Sorry boss i know its ur personal matter and i should not interfere but u should not behave like this with bhabhi. She... 

Vansh: Just shut up Angre. Be in ur limits. U dont need to tell me how to behave with my wife 

Angre: Sorry boss but i have done mistake of being quiet once during the ahana fiasco and i dont want to repeat it. Sorry to say this boss but every time u wont be lucky enough that bhabhi will forgive u . Bhai we both know that when u were hell bent on taking revenge on her u broke her completely. If someone else would have been in her place she would have never forgave u or else would have moved on with someone else. But bhabhi she doesn't even remind u abt wht all u have done with her. Bhai luck would not always be on ur side. Dont commit a mistake due to which u will lose the only person who loves u with everything she has even after u broke her to bits

Vansh got numb after remembering the ahana fiasco. 

Vansh( in mind) : No no what if riddhima leaves me after all this. I have always been a jerk to her but then also she never left me bcoz she loves me a lot. She has a lot of self respect but then also she compromised it and forgave me but i m being a jerk just like last time. I was on the verge of losing her due to my ego.. No no.. I can't let this happen. I m gonna pacify her and ask her pardon and this time i wont repeat my mistakes

Vansh: Sorry Angre. U r right. I will go and talk to her. I will pacify her. 

Angre:Wait boss. I wanted to show u something. 

And then angre shows the cctv footage from when he had faked his kidnapping. Riddhima roaming in the hotel... Crying... Her hallucinations... 

After seeing all this vansh started crying. He was shocked how could she love an asshole like him this much... He always felt that how could he be so lucky to have an innocent soul like her.. He was determined that now he will do anything to win her back . 

He decorated their room and had written sorry all over the floor. Angre had informed him that his angry wife has shifted her room. So he brought all her stuffs back. He baked cupcakes and chocolate cake for her. And over the chocolate cake it was written in bold letters MOMMY PLS FORGIVE DADA 

Vansh knew his ziddhima would not come back here.. So he went to the garden and found her sitting there. Her back was facing towards him. 

Vansh:Riddhima

No response

Vansh: Sweetheart

No response

Vansh: i know sweetheart that i have been a jerk to u. I am sorry but pls dont ignore me. I will die pls.. Sweetheart till today no one has loved me this much and cared for me.. Hell my family only took me as their money making machine.. I m new to all this so i was not able to react to it. I know i dont deserve u...(choking in his voice with tears) But i m too selfish to let u go sweetheart.. Pls pls forgive me... 

Riddhima was in tears listening all this. She knew even she was at fault. She should not have lied to him again. She should not have interfered in his business. She knew he faced a lot of losses due to her. But in dream of a happy small family she did what she felt right. But she did not want to forgive him so easily. So she thought to play with 

Riddhima(not facing him) : Leave me alone vansh. I dont want to talk to u. I m fed up of all this

Vansh did not knew that she was acting. He felt ashamed of himself. He was crying

Vansh(closed eyes): I m sorry sweetheart. It would have better if someone would have really kidnapped me or killed.... 

He was not able to say anything else as he was feeling soft lips on his rough lips. He opened his eyes to see his sweetheart kissing him.. He was shocked to respond but then his cute little wife bit on his lower lip and he started responding.. Both sucking and nibbling each other lips.. Their tongue fighting for dominance.... Without breaking the kiss he took her to their room

They parted away to breath... Panting heavily.. Eyes filled with love and lust for each other

Then riddhima observed the room.. She was overwhelmed with all he had done... She knew both were equally responsible for whatever happened.. 

Riddhima: Vansh all this... 

Vansh(Keeping his finger on her lips) : Shh sweetheart i am sorry i know my mere sorry cant change the past.. But i promise i wont repeat this.. Pls sweetheart i m guilty.. I want to live a happy life with u and our babies

Riddhima: Babies? 

Vansh(smirking): yes sweetheart keeping my sabar in mind we will surely have a cricket team πŸ˜‰ and winked at her

Riddhima (smacking his arms) : Vansh .. 

Vansh: Now lets cut this cake... Marking our new beginning.. 

Riddhima( seeing the cake) : Yes.. Momma forgave dada... Sorry vansh i promise next time i will not involve someone else.... 

Vansh: Shhh... Sweetheart i told u na we r going to have a new beginning then y r u reminiscing old things... 

They cut the cake and fed it to each other... 

They both hugged each other and slept with a hope for a beautiful future.... 

There is a second part to it where I will punish the raisinghanias.... 

Pls do comment and let me know ur reviews

Signing off

ASH 😘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys so here is the second part, again the author was not able to post so i am posting on their behalf..

Hey guys... So here is the second part.... Hope u all will like it... And thank u again Raveena ❣️❣️❣️..... 

The sun poured through the window on the faces of two souls who were sleeping peacefully after days.Snuggling into each others arms and holding each other closer in fear of losing one another.

Vansh opened his eyes. He was awestruck by the scene in front of him. His sweetheart snuggling into his arms and sleeping with the most beautiful and peaceful smile.

He felt blessed with the view. He was happy tht at the right time he understood his mistake and rectified it. He was guilty for giving her so much pain but he had promised himself tht from now on she would never ever get hurt and whoever even thinks to do will live his last day.

But.... But.. But.. He needs to teach few people some rules... To respect his queen and not to even think to harm her. And this people is his so called family and it includes his sweet dadi...

Vansh(to sleeping riddhima) : I m sorry sweetheart. Again i was the reason for ur pain but i promise i won't let this happen again. From now onwards no one will even have the guts to think abt harming u. (Dangerous glint) But before that i need to teach my family some rules. They need to learn tht its not their choice to respect u but their compulsion. And now they will face results of what they did with u. I always knew wht they were doing behind my back but i was waiting for u to tell me but i guess u will never do so bcoz u r an innocent soul u will never want me to punish my family. U can never break a family even if tht family hurts u to bits (Tears) But even u r my family sweetheart (sad chuckle) Actually u r my only family who loves me so much and (happiness)now a new person is gonna come in our life - our BABY.(VR style) Mujhe un sabko unki aukaad dikhane ki zarurat hai taaki voh aage kabhi VR ki wife ya bacche ko harm karne ki koshish na kare

Riddhima wakes due to sunrays falling on her face and she finds her dearest hubby staring her. She blushes seeing love bite on vansh's neck

Vansh(smirks) : Kya hua sweetheart?

Riddhima:Voh.....kuch nhi(saying this she runs towards washroom)

Vansh:Now what happened to her? I thought she was blushing bcoz of last night. But she just ran away.

Vansh stands in front of the mirror and sees her little wifey's art. At that time only riddhima comes to take towel.

Vansh goes toward her and hugs her from back

Riddhima: Leave me Vansh

Vansh comes in front of her and pulls her towards him by her waist and she crashes up on his chest

Vansh(mischievous glint) :What is this sweetheart? Yesterday u were not allowing me to go away from u for even a second and now u r running away.

Riddhima(smacking his arms) Vanshh.. Leave me i need to go to freshen up

Vansh(smirking): Be ready for ur punishment sweetheart.. (Riddhu frowns) Bcoz of this... (Pointing towards the love bite)

Riddhu blushes. Vansh lifts her in bridal style.

Riddhima:Vansh wht r u doing?

Vansh: Sweetheart i m trying to save water for our kids.

Riddhu gets confused πŸ€”

Vansh: By taking bath together and waise bhi this is ur punishment and then gives his signature smirk

And by this they go inside the washroom.

Baaki hume patah hai andar kya ho rha hai πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ...

Afternoon,

Vansh gave riddhu her medicines and she is sleeping. He also added sleeping pills as she was not resting bcoz of the dramas going on.

In study,

Vansh: Angre bohot se logo ko unki jagah dikhaane ki zarurat hai. Kya sab kuch taiyaar hai?

Angre: Yes boss

Vansh smirks listening this... Well.. Well.. Well.. Now his family is gonna face the real VR 😏

(Author's note... Lets start with the first bi^ch... Ishani.. In my story she aborted her child and so when angre learnt abt it he had planned to divorce her)

Ishani was in a Kitty party.

Ishani: Hi guys

Tanya(her frnd) : Hi ishani. How r u?

Ishani: I m fine.

Like this they were having normal talks when suddenly tv was started by one of their friend.

Tv reporter: BREAKING NEWS. Ishani Raisinghania was pregnant before marriage. The twist is her husband is not the father of the child. From hidden sources we came to know tht she was pregnant with her ex boyfriend who dumped her and she also did her abortion without anyone's knowledge.

Hearing this all started bi^ching about ishani.. Even her bffs.

Girl 1: She is a bi^ch. She always talks about class but see wht she did.

Girl 2: Yes this surely proves her class. She is no less than a sl^t.

Boy 1: Yes if she wasn't wrong then she wouldn't have aborted her child that also without informing her family.

Boy 2: Waise bhi girls like her just believe in show off but actually they have no class. They r ready to be with anyone( A/n- Sorry if i m hurting someone but she deserves this.)

Ishani want able to stand there. Each and every person was humiliating abt her. But ishani being a proper bit^h

Ishani (screamed) : How dare u insult me? ISHANI RAISINGHANIA- sister of Vansh Raisinghania. Now just wait and watch how u all will pay for this 😑.

Whole world was bit^hing abt her. She went to spa to relax herself. At the time of payment, she gave her card but it wasnt working.

Staff: Mam ur card is blocked

Ishani: What the hell. Just check it properly. Who the h^ll gave u work Bloody middle class 😑.

Staff: Mam i m sure. Ur card....

Ishani: Tum janthi bhi ho tum kisse baat kar rhi ho. Ishani Raisinghania se. Agar main chahu toh tumhe bhi khareed sakthi hu. So just shut ur mouth.

Just then manager arrives and checks it

Manager: Mam ur card is blocked. Sorry but u need to pay or else we will call police.

As she mentioned her name everyone present their recognized her

Lady 1: Arrey yeh toh vahi Ishani Raisinghania hai na jiske baare mein news aaya tha.

Lady 2: Ha yeh wahi hai. Mujhe lagtha hai iske kartutho ko dekhkar isse family se bahar nikal diya gya hai aur iske paas paise bhi nhi hai.

Staff 1: Arrey kaise honge madam ji zindagi bhar toh inhone apne bhai ke paise udai hai

Lady 3: Bhagwan jaane yeh kitne ladko ke saath soi hogi

Ishani felt humiliated after listening all this. She anyhow managed to pay and then was returning to talk to her vansh bhai.

Same time, Another place

Aryan was given a big deal. If he gets the deal then will earn millions of money but if he loses it he will lose his respect and maybe his life too.

And as expected aryan lost the deal, he was not afraid as he expected his vansh bhai to save him. But he was beaten black and blue by the guards. After that when he went towards the client's cabin to ask pardon, his brother was present who was a gay. Aryan tripped on him and he tore the client's brother's suit. Fortunately 😏 he blamed aryan of molesting him. Due to this aryan was tortured brutally by the guards.

Guard 1: Now u ll see consequences of hurting our boss or his family (double meaning 😏)

Aryan: What r u going to do?

And with this the guard pour hot oil on his private part. He was screaming like hell but there was no one to save him. After this he was sent to jail on the basis of molestation

Dadi's room,

Vansh: Dadi aap apna dhyan se khyal nhi rakhthe ho. Chalo kha lo

Dadi: Yeh kya bol rha hai tu. Pichle ek hafthe se tu hi toh mere har time ka khana leke aatha hai aur main tere saamne khaathi hu.

Vansh: Ji dadi aur aaj bhi aesa hi kijiye. Jaldi khaiye phir mujhe kaam hai

Dadi eats and then vansh leaves

Chachi was going towards her room but she found angre hiding something. After angre went from there she took it out and found some pictures and a pen drive. She was shocked to find tht the picture was of Rudra with different girls. In each and evey picture he was in a compromising posture. She connected the pen drive. It was having video of rudra lieing to her and then having one night stand with other girls and sleeping with them. She was crying bitterly. She wasn't able to believe all this. Just then she received call from aryan's client and then a video in which aryan was being tortured. She knew abt the deal so understood wht had taken place. As vansh was not present and she didnt have enough time, she took all her jewelleries and sold them and gave money.

Dadi learnt abt all this and was shocked and broken. She was about to question vansh when all the Raisinghanias came screaming his name

Hall,

Ishani, Chachi, Aryan(shouting) : Vansh bhai/Vansh...

Vansh followed by dadi entered the hall

Vansh: What happened? Y r u screaming?

And they explained wht all happened with them.

Vansh (nonchalant tone) : So?

Ishani: Bhai u have to take action against this. Someone tried to defame me.

Vansh: Ishani no one defamed u bcoz of two reasons. First u need to have fame to be defamed but whole world knows abt u. Second it is truth tht u slept with sunny and were pregnant with his child but married angre bcoz ur dearest boyfriend sold u .

Ishani(shock) : Bhai...

Vansh: And aryan u.. I had told u not to do that deal. But u were hellbent on doing it. So face it.

Aryan: i know bhai tht u have done it. Tht riddhi...

Vansh( VR style): Dont u dare aryan varna pacthaoge ki tum zinda kaise bach gaye. Main mamuli nhi hu agar maine apne haatho se tumhara torcher kiya na toh tum maut ki bheek mangoge par tumhe nhi milegi.

Ishani(anger) : Bhai aap aesa kaise kar sakthe hai.

Vansh: Tumne karma ke baare mein nhi suna hai kya ishani. KARMA is a bi^ch it always comes back to u. Yes all this is done by me u all tried to insult my sweetheart and i have punished u all.And if u think u r lucky tht u r alive then let me tell u. This life is gonna be more tough than death. All ur cards r blocked. None of u have worked for VR enterprises so u wont get any share. Now live on ur own. Do whatever u want. I don't care a damn

Saying this vansh goes from there .

Study,

Dadi(Screams) :Vansh Yeh tune kya kiya.. Coughs..

Vansh: i did the correct thing.

Dadi: Vansh.. Coughs.. U r.. Coughs... Doing wrong.. Coughs... I know.. Coughs..

And suddenly blood starts coming from dadi's mouth and nose. She gets afraid but gets shocked seeing vansh smirking.

Dadi: Y did u do this with me

Vansh(dangerous glint) : Dadi i punished all who hurted my sweetheart. How can i forgot u.

Dadi: But I ..Coughs.. did not.. Coughs..

Vansh: Dadi y r u stressing urself. I ll tell u everything. Aakhir marne waale ki aakhri iccha toh puri karni hogi na.

U were the one who ordered me to kill my sweetheart (madness) tht time itself i had decided to give u a very painful death. Each and every day u were instigating me against her. And i..(laughing madly) .. Was finding ways to give u a brutal and painful death.

Dadi: But u...

Vansh: How could u even think tht i ll kill her. It was true tht i punished her when i thought she betrayed me but i had planned tht i will never let her go away from me. I was sure i ll bring her back after taking my revenge.

Dadi gets shocked seeing his obsessed love for riddhima

Vansh: Chalo aap mar rhe ho toh ek aur secret bata detha hu. I fell in love with riddhima when i met her in beach party. I had made sure tht she will become mine.. Only mine.. Aap sabne mujhe bachpan se sirf dhoka hi diya hai aur use kiya hai lekin maine kuch nhi kaha par meri sweetheart ko chot pohonchakar aap sabne galthi kar di. U know y i am only killing u bcoz u ordered me to kill my wife. U ordered aryan to kill riddhima, u knew wht all ur grandchildren and ur daughter in law did with my sweetheart but phir bhi apne unhe nhi roka toh maine apke saase rok diye

Dadi breathes heavily. All this while she was feeling a lot of pain. Vansh had mixed slow poison in her food which he used to give her thrice a day. This slow poison is very painful. At the time of dying the person feels pain as if his 206 bones have broken. With this dadi died

Next morning,

Vansh was very happy. Everything went according to his plan. Now no one will come between him and his sweetheart.

Riddhu stirred in her sleep. She woke to find herself in an unfamiliar place. She moved out and was shocked to find herself in a yacht. She was abt to scream vansh's name when she felt a pair of hands in her waist pulling her. Knowing the touch she leaned onto his chest

Riddhima: Vansh

Vansh: Hmm...

Riddhima: Where r we?

Vansh: We r in my yacht sweetheart

Turns around, facing vansh

Riddhima: But y r we here and where r we going

Vansh: We r going to silguri. From now onwards we r going to stay there.

Riddhima: Vansh family...

Vansh(anger) : No riddhima. I m taking my family with me i.e. u and me

Riddhima was about to say something. Knowing very well his ziddima will not agree easily he used his masterstroke

Vansh: Riddhima i want us to have a beautiful life which is filled with love. I don't want to repeat my mistakes. I want to love u and (happy tears) our baby. I want to live my childhood with our children. I want to have a beginning with u. But if u dont consider me good enough then i ll...

He was unable to speak as riddhima started kissing him. Both were kissing each other passionately. Out of breathe both of them parted.

Riddhima: I m always ready for u vansh.

Vansh smiles listening this

Vansh(thinks) : Sorry sweetheart i m going to hide the truth from u. Bcoz i know u r a mother teresa. I know u will forgive them easily but i wont let tht happen. So we will live our life away from them with joy and love ❀

With this they both were looking towards the horizon thinking about their future and new beginning ❀

Pls do comment and share ur views

Signing off

ASH 😘

Ria23 thumbnail

Why we didn’t saw this vansh in the show

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing story and great writing ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Loved the story and would love to read more such pieces....❀️❀️❀️❀️