Riansh os- Failure of Sabar. Note page 2

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, this is a request by Akkusharma77, baaki log bhul gaye hain mujhe..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ anyways it is Vihaan and Riddhima scene but here Riddhima had heard Angre and Vansh's talk ..

Riddhima was pissed off at people playing with her, first it was Kabir and now Vansh playing with her as Vihaan. But she was also Ziddima for a reason and he won't know what will hit him now. She had heard that he was talking on the phone in the bathroom, when she decided to play with him.

Vansh was talking about something to Angre when she felt someone hugging from behind it was none other than Riddhima, 

Vi- Dollar biwi, aaj andaaz badal kyun gaye?

R- Woh kya hain na..Vansh is gone now..and jitna affection tumne mujhe kal show kiya, utna Vansh ne bhi kabhi nahi dikhya..she could see his eyes narrowed in anger.

Vi- Is that so..

R- Yep, so i was thinking ki kyun na hum ek nayi shuruwat kare, just you and me..and no Vansh.

Vi- Tum toh bhaut chalu ho..

R- Well, it's not Vansh loved me..jab dekho bas cheekna, chilna, gussa karna. Hamesha mujhe misunderstand karna.

R- And frankly speaking, tum uske better version ho..she traced her fingers on his arms and stood on her tipy toes to kiss him when he grabbed her cheeks..

V- Itna jaldi kya hain Sweetheart..meri jagah kisi aur ko dene mein..😑😑

R- Aa gaya ne line pe Mr. Raisinghania..kaise laga jab apni biwi wanted to be another man..she glared at him and tried to leave, when he pulled her back and pushed her towards the wall and it led to the shower being open..

V- Bahut ho gayi tumhari manmani..

R- Let me go Vansh..

V- Kyun..taaki uss Kabir ke pass ja sako..

R- Shut up..tumhe pata bhi i wanted to kill myself..let me show, she pushed and opened the bottom drawer filled with poison vials.

R- Tum mere baare mein kuch nahi jaante ho..tum mujhe bolte ho ki i trust everything said against you..but what about you.. i hate you..jo karna hain karo..

She tried to leave, but he pulled her close again and tried to kiss but she still resisted him, he forcefully cupped her cheeks and kissed her, she resisted him but gave up soon.

They poured every once of anger, sadness, guilt and love for each other in the kiss, he placed her on the counter and she pulled his sweater off and opened his shirt, he in turn pulled the straps of her robe down.

He attacked her neck and she pulled him closer to him trying to feel him. He grabbed her b^east in his hands and massaged and twisted the nipples, 

R- Vansh..she moaned..

He leaned down taking them in his mouth and sucking them, nipping them. Riddhima was completely a moaning mess, she pulled him closer by yanking his hair, they kissed each other, and she tried to unbuckle his pant when he stopped. 

R(growls)- Vansh..🀨🀨🀨

V- Itni aasani se nahi, Sweetheart..jitna tumne mujhe tadpaya hain..thoda...wait tum bhi karo..he kissed her again and went outside to change smriking..

R- This ba^tard..i hate you Vansh 😑😑

Here she wanted to teach him a lesson but he is the one who left her high and dry..that cheeky ba^tard.. here Vansh was on cloud nine, he knew most of the truth and Anubir had been using Riddhima..he rubbed his lips still tasting her. He cannot wait to have her fully..

Ps - Hey guys hope you like it. Sorry jayada mature nahi likh paayi..please do comment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athira44 thumbnail

I liked the name very much πŸ˜‰

Ria23 thumbnail

Good one!!

We all know vansh’s sabar🀣

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waooooo 😍😍😍

What a Amazing and Mind Blowing Update 😍😍

A bbiiiiggggg Thank you yaar for writing on my request... 

It was so hot and sensual and no need to say sorry, I just loved it 😍😍😍😍

It was veryyyyyy hotttttt..😍😍😍β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Totally Garmi lagne Lag gayi 

Sorry for late comment actually mere ghar ka wifi nahi chal raha tha and jab chala tab light chali gayi.. 

I already read it yesterday but when I thought of commenting on it tab wifi kharab ho gaya... 

But anyway coming to the update it was the best and outstanding update... 

Fully shaandar πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ 

And I want part 2 also yaar... 

Loved the dialogues yaar β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Please yaar if possible give part 2 also... 

Please make it possible yaar... 

Another Request πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dono ek jaise hi toh hai.... Dono mein sabar nhi hai...😜😜😜

But why leave at such a cliffhanger....😭😭😭

I want more ... Yeh dil mange more ....😘😘😘

Please.... *With cutest puppy eyes that I can make*

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys, i have written a companion part to this, Teasing and Aftermath, please do check it out.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Steamy sexy n sensual Mr & Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania πŸ”₯πŸ”₯