Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am curious about this. Why do you say she has never exercised in her life? Isn’t that a part and parcel of the BW journey? 🤔 Also, her toned figure in Dhoom 2 seems to say that she worked her ass off for it. 

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She has never exercised in her life, so in that way she was always different from the women you named. When she was younger it was easier, as she was working at a breakneck pace, but as she grew older, her metabolism slowed down and so did her pace. She hasn't even danced in over a decade. That's how she is looking chubbier now. But I don't think it will change anytime soon because she is never going to work on her body. She didn't do it after gaining weight post pregnancy, she is not going to do it now.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaSarabhai

How about we all carry a mirror in hand before logging in IF? 😆

This is my thought every-time these kind of posts arise. 🤣

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I am curious about this. Why do you say she has never exercised in her life? Isn’t that a part and parcel of the BW journey? 🤔 Also, her toned figure in Dhoom 2 seems to say that she worked her ass off for it. 

Yes, barring those two months for Dhoom 2, she never worked out. But two months is barely worth mentioning in a career spanning 25 years. She was always thin before as well. But never toned.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya proudly says that she hates exercise and makes fun of actresses who work hard to keep fit. She has taken a dig at Kareena (who she hates), Malaika, Shilpa, Katrina, and other actresses who visit gym. I read an interview of her a few years ago in which she said that she doesn't get time to exercise because she's busy being a good mother. She also said that she has never exercised in her life. She criticized actresses who go to gym for being bad mothers. 

Aishwarya has only one kid, a full-time nanny, her jobless mother who runs after her as the second nanny, an army of household staff, and no job besides ribbon cutting of L'Oreal and Longines stores. She's lazy and wants us to be proud of her for carrying flab for over a decade. She's not getting work in Bollywood because she's fat. Her overrated makeup dependent beauty is not of any use to directors and producers. 

Her toned arms!!! Abhishek must feel lucky to have a fit wife. 

That beautiful face...

CuttingChai thumbnail

4kgs slips off from her weight when she washes off her makeup.

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spaces

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks like a plus-size model in her latest modeling photos in Paris. It's time for her to hit the gym. She even features a double chin. 

Let her put on yaar. Tumhara kya jaa ra hai. Uski body usko jo karna hai khana hai khane do. Jeene do. Life is short, let her and everyone live the life they want. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Here we go again. I carry a mirror when I talk about Aish. And I am happy to mention that she is not beautiful anymore. Her past days of glory are gone. Only her fans are stuck in the past. 

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

This is my thought every-time these kind of posts arise. 🤣

I swear, some people here legit behave as if Aishwarya ne koi personal nuksaan kar diya hai inka. 

And I feel this when I'm not even an Aish fan.😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaSarabhai

I swear, some people here legit behave as if Aishwarya ne koi personal nuksaan kar diya hai inka. 

And I feel this when I'm not even an Aish fan.😆

It’s so personal that they’re happy she’s apparently not beautiful anymore. 😂

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Typical aish fans🤪 I am sorry I don't worship your goddess and never will.