Vansh os- No one touches my doll.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, this is a small drabble after the coal room incident..Vansh is actually a monster in this and it will be small piece..do comment 

Vansh was not a naive idiot like Riddhima, if he knew that she come to spy on them, then he also knew that whatever happened to her was not out of her own clumsiness. He went to his secret room in the study and checked all the security footage. 

He finally saw that Ishani had shoved Riddhima into a coal filled room and didn't allow her to come outside, even his mom helped her. So, this how they treat the person whom he cares about the most..well it's time to show who the real monster is. 

The next day Ishani woke up early, her room had become a sauna, the AC had stopped working and she went outside everyone was having breakfast, 

I- Bhai, mere room ka Ac chal nahi raha hain, please theek karwa do..

V- Riddhima, jayada idhar udhar mat chalna tum..

I- I am saying something bhai..

V- Bas, din bhar bas order deti rehti ho. Tumhara room tumhari problem. You have money in your account na..use it.

He went away angrily and Ishani glared at Riddhima, she went to call Angre so that he can call someone but he was not picking up the phone, irritated she decided to go shopping, she had decided to buy new bags and went to the counter and gave her card.

Salesman- Maam, yeh card chal nahi raha hain.

I- Okay try this one..it too was declined. Embrassed she went away from there..she tried to call Vansh but he too didn't pick up the call.

She came home and went straight to her room, it was pitch dark and suddenly someone pushed her inside and she fell on burning coal and she screamed, 

I- Ahhh.help me.. everyone gather around and Anupriya did emotional drama. 

A- Vansh please open the door na.

R- Vansh..please 

I- Bhai..help me

V- Nahi, it is important to teach you a lesson..meri biwi ko takleef pauchaye na..agli baar i will kill you. Regardless of what happens to your child.

V- Angre, thodi der baad isse bhar aane dene. And this is my last warning to you all, Riddhima ke saath kuch bhi karne se phele..think..tum logo ka bhi yeh anjaam ho sakta hain.

So, this is a short drabble hope you enjoy it. Please comment..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Revenge is dish best when served cold😈

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wohh 😍😍

Nobody mess with Mrs Raisinghania 😍😍

It was amazing 👌👌

And we all wished that show mein vansh ko mastermind dikhaye but whatever... 

But yeah it was amazing and outstanding 👌👌

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OH MY GOD!!!!

Kya idea tha....👏👏👏👏

Nobody in their right mind will mess with Mr. and Mrs. VRS.....😎😎😎😎

Too good Raveena 😘😘😘😘