Riansh ts- Clean Slate Part 3- Page 2 complete

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, again this is my imagination..ab forum itna soona lag raha hain..πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Anyways it is on the SR episode, no stupid revenge track, he will be angry but he has decided to forgive her.

Riddhima was alright, she had her left shoulder covered in bandage, the bullet had grazed and the wound just looked too threatening, it was mainly due to the emotional stress of having Vansh back that she had gone into shock..

But, she was okay now and they were going home atleast that is what she thought till Vansh went to a different direction, baffled she asked

R- Vansh, yeh humare ghar ka rasta nahi hain..kahan ja rahe hain hum?

V- Well kya hain Dollar biwi, i want to spend some time with you. Itna mushkil se sab theek hua hain. Mujhe finally apni biwi ka pura attention chaiye..he winked and she blushed. 

Even though Vansh was angry and jealous that Riddhima had loved that idiot Kabir, he was ready to forgive her because she had protected him again and again and frankly he was too madly in love with her to just let her go.

On the other hand, the guilt of betraying him was eating Riddhima, she wanted to tell him the truth, and this time she had decided she will tell him the truth, regardless of whether he wants to listen to her or not.

He stopped at a beautiful glass house where he had organized a lunch and stay over for them, she smiled seeing the setup and Vansh rubbed his neck sheepishly, he just kept one plate,

V- I was thinking of sharing the food.. he blushes a little and Riddhima pinches his cheek.

R- Aww, i so wish tum hamesha aise hi romantic raho. Woh gusse wala look tumpe bikul suit nahi karta.

V- But you look sexy when you are angry, Dollar biwi. 

R- Kya Vansh, i hate that nickname..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

V- But i love it. 

They had lunch together, feeding each other and Riddhima almost hurriedly gulping the warm and delicious gulab jamuns..he took her hand and they danced for a while just to be close to each other. 

R- Vansh, hume ghar jana chaiye. Dadi pareshaan ho rahi hogi.

V- Kya yaar Riddhima, ek waise hi hume koi quality time nahi milta thanks to our family. And abhi bhi tume Dadi ki jayada fikar.

R- Aare aise nahi hain..

V- Hum, kal wapas jayegaye..aaj raat i have a surprise for you..

R- Oh..

They kept talking about random things, after a while Vansh told Riddhima to go to the bathroom, he had a package for her there. All excited she went away and Vansh worked on decorating the place.

Riddhima was so happy, he had gifted a peach colored saree, and she draped it around her and went outside, everything was changed, rose petals everywhere and a bed in between them, and Vansh was standing in the corner with a rose in his hand.

He had changed into a black shirt and pant, which added more to his hotness and that smooth skin peeking made Riddhima shiver in anticipation, 

V- You look beautiful.. you like this?

R- I love it.

V- (going down on his knees)- I wanna tell you something, mene kabhi nahi socha tha ki someone will make me fall in love again, but you are so different. Tum mujhe challenge karti ho to be a better person yet tum mujhe utna hi affection deti ho jo hamesha chahtha tha..

V- I love you so much...kya hum aaj se ek nayi shuruwat kar sakte hain?

R- (on her knees)- I love you too Vansh..tumne mujhe woh sab kuch diya hain jo i always wanted..but before we start afresh i really want to tell you the whole truth. 

V- Riddhima..

R- No, don't stop me today..bahut mushkil se himmat mili hain..

She told him how she loved Kabir once, that she came to spy on him, how she fell in love with him, how Anubir tried to hurt her and the family..and how scared she was that she wouldn't be able to take care of the family. 

R- I am so sorry Vansh..i tried to tell you so many times..but i always felt afraid that you would hate me..

Vansh knew half of the things but still he was furious and the jealousy came back tenfolds, he went away just to get a fresh breath of air and to calm himself down. 

Riddhima was sad she knew this would before she could even think of following him, she felt a needle prick her arm and with that she fell unconscious and someone carried her away. Vansh came and searched everywhere but she was nowhere to be found,

V- RIDDHIMA....😑πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

PS- Hey guys hope you like it..and where is Riddhima? And will Vansh find her in time? Please do comment..if you want to see something else in the story do comment..

Part 1- Page 1.

Part 2- Page 1.

Part 3- Page 2

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Really Interesting 

Ria23 thumbnail

Interesting .

I always hated the revenge track. Didn’t watch much of that episodes. I just felt vansh could have took revenge as in scaring Riddhima when he was angry but bringing Ahaana and attacking her was a big no to me. Ruined vansh character completely.

blackdress thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Glass House make out and leaving her like a thrash adds disgust, again can't blame him as Riddhima's character always encourage belittling and disrespect

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's such a mind blowing start 😍😍

Kickass and Awesome 😍😍

Maybe that person is kabir..

Vansh bashing and beating him and then mature scene πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome start Raveena 😘😘😘

And haan. .  mujhe bhi romantic scene chahiye....πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

AninditaSamanta thumbnail

Beautiful...update soon

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 2

So, i am taking the memory loss route. Please don't bash me..🀣🀣

A girl was running away from someone, she was huffing and falling again and again. Then she saw herself at the cliff and then a gunshot and falling, she woke up with a gasp, only to find her best friend frowning at her,

Se- Yaar, Shefali tu theek hain na? You were shouting in your sleep..

S- Pata nahi yaar..baar baar ek hi sapna aa raha hain..

Se- Aare chal woh sab chod..how was your date with that handsome hunk..

S- Oye..woh sirf mera hain Sejal..uska naam Aayansh hain.

Se- Ooo..koi juicy details bata na?

S- Aise kuch nahi hua hain..he just took me to a coffee date.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door, it Aayansh he was holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses. She blushed seeing him he looked so handsome in denims and white shirt,

Aa- Good Morning Shefali. I thought ki mein tumhe hospital chod du aaj?

S- Oh so thoughtful of you..but..

Se- Aare but wut kuch nahi..you come inside Aayansh..and you go change nahi aaj phir late ho jayegi.

S- Oh..my god..i forgot aaj important meeting hain. She ran to the bathroom. Sejal looked on and laughed, but Aayansh was serious he looked at her and asked

Aa- Is she remembering anything?

Se- Sometimes, she has the dream of falling from the cliff.

Aa- Thank you for being there for her..

Se- No problem, she is my best friend after all.

Shefali had came all dressed in beautiful white and blue. She looked so beautiful, but Aayansh eyes narrowed when he saw the bullet wound mark on her shoulder. Shefali cleared her throat and he realized he had been staring at her, 

S- We should go.

Aa- Ya sure.

Aayansh was driving a bit slow so that he can have maximum time with her, but they reached the hospital quickly, she got down and smiled and said thank you and left, he looked down when his phone rang,

An- Boss, Kabir ko hosh aa gaya hain.

Aa- Good, keep him conscious. Itni jaldi isse maut nahi milni chaiye.

He drove back to a godown, his guards were waiting outside patiently, Angre smiled seeing him happy the past few months have been scary, he had completely changed into a monster since that night,

An- Boss aap ghar kab wapas aaogaye?

Aa- I am not coming back Angre. I will send money to the family but i really don't care what happens to them..they are the reason for all that happened to her.

Aa- Wakey wakey Kabir. He zapped him with a cattle rod.

K- Ahhhh..

Aa- You know when you scream, i enjoy it a lot. Because of you me and my sweetheart had to suffer so much.

K- Riddhima kabhi tumhari ho nahi sakti. Woh sirf meri hain.

Aa- You crossed a line today. He picked up the cattle rod and put it on his tongue. Kabir scream in pain.

Aa- You will beg for your death..but i won't allow you to die. I promise that. 

He looked at his watch, it was time Shefali to leave work, he went back to take her home he smiled seeing how she was waiting for him. He was a bit scared he was taking her back to the place where everything changed he only wished that she was strong enough to handle the shock.

Shefali was excited he had told her that they are going on a dinner date today, to tell the truth she liked him a lot, it felt like she knows him somehow. She didn't realise when they stopped, it was a beautiful glass house decorated with photos, 

Aa- Go inside have a look..

S- O..okay..

The minute she stepped inside she was shocked so many pictures of her and Aayansh, but she doesn't even remember half the things..furious she turned around and shouted at him.

S- What is this disguise joke Aayansh..meri pictures tumhare saath kaise..

Aa- Kyunki my real name is Vansh Raisinghania. And you are my wife Riddhima Raisinghania. 

Ps- Hey guys hope you like the twist..next chapter will have the flashback and Riddhima gaining her memory..please do comment..

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Interesting .

I always hated the revenge track. Didn’t watch much of that episodes. I just felt vansh could have took revenge as in scaring Riddhima when he was angry but bringing Ahaana and attacking her was a big no to me. Ruined vansh character completely.

Same for me. It just destroyed their relation dynamics. Cannot get myself to watch those episodes ever.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Really like the way the story took a turn. Did not expect memory loss. But it was nice to see Shefali and ayansh in play... Waiting for next chap.