Is Manushi Chhillar going to be the next big thing?

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

😲 She is so damn gorgeous and better than Aishwarya Rai.  I hope she becomes a big star and shows beauty queens what acting is about.  I am eagerly awaiting her debut.  What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very pretty girl

Manushi Chhillar's traditional Indonesian outfit is giving us spring  wardrobe goals | Lifestyle News,The Indian Express

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is beautiful but not that beautiful. Her beauty is not extra ordinary like Aishwarya Rai. 

She and Aishwarya have a connection. Aishwarya Rai was original choice for this Prithviraj Chauhan film when the director of the film Chandra Prakash first launched the film. That time Sunny Deol was going to produce and act in the film as Prithviraj and Aishwarya as Samyukta but Aishwarya signed same film under Raj Kumar Santoshi with Ajay Devgan which also got shelved. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mugda

She is beautiful but not that beautiful. Her beauty is not extra ordinary like Aishwarya Rai. 

She and Aishwarya have a connection. Aishwarya Rai was original choice for this Prithviraj Chauhan film when the director of the film Chandra Prakash first launched the film. That time Sunny Deol was going to produce and act in the film as Prithviraj and Aishwarya as Samyukta but Aishwarya signed same film under Raj Kumar Santoshi with Ajay Devgan which also got shelved. 

Wow, queen was first choice? Then I’m sure this will to on to be a blockbuster…

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Wow, queen was first choice? Then I’m sure this will to on to be a blockbuster…

Yes,. Aishwarya was the original choice. She is obvious choice for most biggies and period films esp because of her regal look as queen or princess. 

Wikipedia:

DevelopmentEdit

Chandraprakash Dwivedi had completed script for Prithviraj in 2010, and his first choice for Prithviraj's role was Sunny Deol, with Aishwarya Rai as Sanyogita.[11] However, due to Deol's date issues and no production house interest, he left the project and it was almost shelved, but Dwivedi wanted to still make Prithviraj and after struggling for many years in finding a producer to come on board for him, Yash Raj Films came to his rescue in 2018, thus reviving the film.[13]

CastingEdit

Manushi Chhillar is making her Bollywood debut and has replaced Rai as Sanyogita. 

Edited by Mugda - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

She is not as beautiful as Aishwarya 

Not as eloquent as Lara

I would have liked if she completed her mbbs it would set a nice example that studies is as important as a career in Bollywood