|| Happy Birthday to the Multi-Faceted Heartthrob Rrahul Sudhir ||

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

RRAHUL SUDHIR

When one mentions his name, it's not easy to encapsulate his identity. Staying true to his Libran nature, Rra is nothing short of a mystery wrapped in an enigma. (If in doubt, simply have a quick look at his Instagram page and try to decipher the meaning behind some of his posts. It will truly be equivalent to a Herculean feat.)

Though Rrahul has been in the industry for years now, it was through Colors' Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 that he witnessed a spike in his fame and popularity. Through Vansh Raisinghania, he became an instant heartthrob for ladies across the globe and set the definition of what it meant to be suave and cool for men. His impeccable control and articulation of the English language uttered in his curated deep baritone, attracted a large portion of the audience while his acting skills made them stick around until the very end of the show.

Vansh Raisinghania may have been a cunning, no nonsense individual, Rrahul Sudhir is the complete opposite. If asked, the words to describe him would always surely be: witty, hilarious, mature, carefree, intelligent and balanced.

Eternally grateful for all the love he receives on a daily basis, he never fails to appreciate and thank his fans for the immense love and support they bestow upon him every day.

This infinite love for him is fitting given his ability to make his work environment a comfortable and safe space to be, and constantly being in awe and respectful of his fellow co-stars. His chill and carefree attitude makes him an easy man to approach while his teasing remarks bring a wide grin and tinkling laughter to anyone who gets to hear him.

To further read the messages that some fans have left for him, head on down to the following post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail

-Ayushi-

smiley40Wish you a very Happy Birthday Rrahul smiley40

May you be blessed with heath, wealth and lots of happiness.

I saw you first in IMMJ2 and instantly became a fan, so much so that I ended up watching your previous shows too. You're an amazing actor.smiley32

The amount of hard work and dedication you put in for each character is clearly visible. 

Thankyou for portraying Vansh and Vihaan so effortlessly that they're going to stick with me

forever. These characters will always be remembered. 

You're one of the most genuine, sweet and humble actors out there in the industry.  

You inspire many people with your words and radiate so much of positivity.  

Your perspective on various topics is really interesting and I enjoy the witty responses too. smiley36

It's a blessing to watch your live sessions and interviews. 

Thankyou for everything. smiley27

Lots of love and best wishes.smiley27

-Ayushi

Rubellite

β€œ  I won't say much, but all you need to know is you aren't β€œJust Another Guy..”.

Happy Birthday, Rrahul! Keep shining and stealing hearts!πŸ€πŸ’« 

With love and wishes,

Anila  ”

Krazzy_Tintin11

I pray you have the best birthday ever. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Wishing you all God's greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead!On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!Wishing you a fabulous birthday!

To RRAHUL SUDHIR

From

Sona with lots of warm wishesπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

Ragazza_dolce

Happy Birthday Rrahul!!! May God fulfill all your wishes and guide you towards your goals while showering His eternal blessings on you.May this birthday bring along with it ,lots of positivity and stability in your life...

"A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life."
    -Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words

From the very first time I ever read it,every year I share the same quote on my own birthday and now I'm sharing it with you.I believe that a birthday is a time to review your own decisions and preview your thoughts.May you find clearity regarding everything you are uncertain about.Remember you are an ideal person to many and all your fans will always be there to support you in all your ups and downs...

Don't know whether I'm being able to describe my emotions through these words ,but would only say two things...

"You are an Amazing Person"
"We Believe You"

Once again wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!

Lots of love!!!

-Shreyaβ™₯️

Eatingpanda

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Rrahul! 

I wish for you all of the happiness that you are so deserving of, I wish that all of your dreams will be fulfilled and that sunshine and laughter will follow you always. I wish you all smiles, and success in everything you do.

You're so special to me  that words will never be enough to say how happy you make me. May the love and happiness you share with others return to you manifold Rrahul. 

Wish you all the very best in all your future endeavours. And in the coming years, may your happiness grow, and your dreams be fulfilled even more for you are very special and you deserve the best. Wishing you abundant love, success and happiness in life.

Payalshoni

Happy Birthday Rrahul smiley27

-priya

Anika_PreRish

Dear Rrahul,

Where do i start from????

There is so much to say but everytime you render me speechless with your witty words,wisdom and life talks.

You dont realize that you have turned into an inspiration to so many people,including your fans. Your words have that soothing and calm effect on the people who are feeling sad,low and raised their hands on life. 

Your one smile is enough to light up the world of your fans'. To them,you are their "Jeene Ki Wajah.."

When you remain happy,we remain happy..

When you smile,our lips' automatically curl into a smile.

When you remain sad, it aches' our heart.

Always remain happy and positive,Rra. Because,your positivity and outlook towards Life inspires and motivates us a lot.

Keep spreading the light of happiness,positivity,peace and good vibes wherever you go.

Your army of fans love you a lot and will always support you through thick and thin. Because, you deserve every single bit of happiness and love.

Happy birthday,my Main Boi ❀️

Your RraArmy loves you to the moon and back.

Navdeep_08

Happy birthday rrahul

Wishing you great year ahead , lots of success , happiness and all things you desire for 

Your dedication for your work has made us all fall in love with you . How you have portrayed vansh raisinghania will forever stay in our heart , it was VR who pulled all of us towards immj . 

Have seen you day by day improving your skill and would love to see you again on screen . 
till then lots of love .

Sgayuiyer

Many more happy returns of the Rrahul Sudhir Anna 

Be happy always and stay blessed. 

May all your wishes come true and you must shine like a star in upcoming projects. 

All the best from your dearest pyaari been. 

Don't underestimate yourself you are unique and great in your own way. 

Have a great blast and bright future ahead. 

Keep pulling our fan's legs indirectly by posting your stories and entertain us with your singing and pjs. 

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY RRAHUL ANNA 

This sister loves you and adores you anna 

even_odds

Happy Birthday, Rrahul.

Many many happy returns of the day. Stay blessed, happy and healthy. Sending you love, affection, and good wishes all the way from my place to yours. Keep shining the way you do; keep rocking the way you do. Much love.

from Sayari. 

Eternalallure

Dearest Rrahul smiley27

A Very Very Happy Birthday To You!

May this birthday, and everyday onwards, bring to you the best of everything that life has to offer. May you grow, climb, and reach heights as high as the mountains you grew up in, and continue to shine as bright and brilliant as the Himalayan sun.

Keep being the loving, caring, sarcastic, irreverent goofball that you are. You are one-of-a-kind, and we love you loads smiley27

Happy Birthday

Your Fan and Admirer

Arnima..

pyaar2012

You are one of the finest actor in the television industry. A rare talent actually, a special person and an excellent human being. I hope all your dreams come true and you reach the zenith of success and happiness. Happy Birthday Rahul.

From Shirsha Ganguly (Pyaar2012)

Vedika.Kapoor

Dear Rrahul, 

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday filled with loads of love, happiness, luck, health and success not just today but this upcoming year. 

Words fall short to describe how much I love and respect you as an actor and person.

I first saw you in Raja Beta but never followed you on SM or any other show, but it was IMMJ that made me truly fall in love with your on screen and off screen personality. 

The way you have evolved over the years as an actor is commendable and you truly made Vansh not just a mere character, but a part of our life. The way you portrayed the character with such finesse was amazing and flawless. 

You are an amazing human being and spread happiness with your positive and amazing aura in real life. Your outlook about life amazes me whenever you talk and your easy going attitude just makes it all even better. I was able to learn so much from you and got a lot of inspiration from this too. 

I hope and pray you stay this way forever and evolve more in every aspect in the coming time. smiley27

On your Birthday I wish u all the best, stay the way u are and I hope to see you on screen again soon, because watching you on screen became such a routine for me that I miss it too much.  

Dil yeh tere bina maan na ta hi nahi

I wish to meet you one day, whenever I get the chance to come to India. 

Your existence has made my life more joyous and PyaRra smiley27

Wishing you all the best on your special Day. 

Your Fan from Germany, 

Vedika

Birthday Bear GIFs | Tenor

asmaanixx thumbnail

FINAL WORDS

In parting, I would just like to say, thank you Rrahul for being unapologetically yourself and just being damn real. We all have our faults and flaws but there is nothing to be ashamed about them. Seeing you wholly accept every facet of yourself is indeed inspiring, but the biggest lesson you have imparted upon me is in regards to maintaining an honest work ethic. It doesn't matter if one is working as a CEO of a highly profitable company or as a mere employee whose job is to collect waste from people's homes - work is work and whatever it may be, it needs to be done with the utmost honesty. Raise yourself to a high standard in your outputs, cancel out all the distracting noise and simply work hard to achieve the goals that you want to.

It is undoubtedly difficult to live a life that is "free". One can attain all the wealth in the world but it would never amount to much if we aren't happy from within. Hence, I greatly appreciate the wise words you had imparted about living a life that is balanced. Give time and attention to every aspect of your life for that is the only way we can function as a wholesome entity.

I don't have much to offer you except knowledge of the fact that my good wishes will always be with you. May you always have clarity of thought during difficult times, have your days be filled with belly-hurting laughter, and have the ambitious fire constantly stoked within your heart.

Thank you for being you. smiley27

Love,

Gur.

priya185 thumbnail

Happy birthday Rrahul

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Happy Birthday once again Rrahul. I wish and pray u get every success in life and remain forever happy. Stay the way u are and I cant wait to see u back on screen β€οΈ

THank you so much Gur for taking the initiative for this thread and making it and including all of our wishes. πŸ€—

SoniRita thumbnail

Wow the thread is gobal yayy.

Happy birthday RrahulπŸ₯³

May god bless you with all the happiness and success. Wish you stay happy and healthy always. I had loved ur character in twisted. Also, Because of you and Helly's chemistry, I watched IMMJ2, you did full justice to Vansh character. The dedication and hard work you do is really admirable especially during tough times. I liked your character Vihaan in IMMJ2, and i like your clean shaved look. Keep rocking and stay blessed always and take care. 

Goodjob with the thread GurπŸ‘

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Such a beautiful thread. ❀️

Thank you so much,Gur didu for making this. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

And once again,

Happy birthday,Main Boi Rra... 😍πŸ”₯❀️

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Wishing Rrahul once again,a very Happy Birthday!!!smiley40

They say if people can't handle you at your worst,then they definitely don't deserve you at your best;and I completely agree to it!!!

I started following you since IMMJ2 and I'm glad to say that I stan you!!!

Coming from a polar opposite background,yet adjusting yourself in this extra sweet industry is not everyone's cup of tea,and for this ,you should definitely be proud of yourself Rrahul!!!

Being a little selfish,impatient or insecure isn't of any harm.Today, when so many people recognize you as an emerging actor,it is because of your hardwork and not because of your forefathers!!!

A character aesthetics like yours is hard to find,a pinch of every life attribute in a balanced way,but obviously no person is perfect and you are no exception but realising things and chosing the correct is what we regard as a progress, right?!!

Hope you remain the way you are,definitely a bit more better at decision making won't be harmful,but then I am no one to judge you but just a well-wishersmiley31

Be happy and active throughoutπŸ€—

At last,Thank you so much Gur for making such a wonderful threadsmiley42...

The arrangement of gifs and the wishes are so good...

Talking about the gifs,every gif has its own charm,but my favorite would be the one with the text Birthday Messages, hayyeee yeh nazreinsmiley42...

While celebrating Rrahul,we didn't missed the presence of Vansh and Vihu from the threadsmiley36...

I definitely loved the thread,Gursmiley31

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Gur thank you so much for this beautiful thread 

Gifs are damn amazing. 

Great job Vihu ki wifey πŸ˜›

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY RRAHUL ANNA πŸ₯³

I am running out of words right now to describe how much I adore you. 

All I can say is stay blessed always main man. May all your wishes come true ❀️. 

Radiate your positive spirit every where you go. 

Want to see you always smiling whole heartedly πŸ˜³

Happpieeeeeeeeee birthdayyyyyyyyyy Rraaaaaahulllllll Sudhirrrrrrrrrrrrr

πŸ€—

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday Rrahul πŸ₯³