Loved saathiya..not so sure about this

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was obsessed with ahemji and gia as gopi. I'm happy they are back together here..but it's so unfortunate they have no other roles. Poor nazim just looks like a very old version of Ahem ..the same ji mom role. They could have at least changed the story. Maybe make these 2 into a very loving couple who are strong and happy in a marriage. That's what we wanted to see 9 years ago. 

We are seeing the same nonsense rehashed in a new house with some new people.  At least Gopi is educated here and not seen constantly in the kitchen. Aashi the new Rashi is far more toxic that before and Urmi is a semi maniac. 

I hope they at least have some story so that we can see it and fall in love again with them. 

I genuinely feel.bad for Nazim ..I thought around 8- 9 years ago he will truly be a big star.. if not on TV then at least Punjabi movies. But he hasn't been able to break this character. He must be nearing 40 now. Unfortunate for him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaog_ore thumbnail

I agree I was a big fan of Gina and was really excited to know that they will be working together again but sadly they are showing the same old nonsense in this serial as well. I thought atleast in this serial we will get some good scenes between the lead pair and will enjoy the chemistry between them once again it's the same old SaaS bahu nonsense.

In sns they only started to show scenes between Gia and Nazim after a year and when we started enjoying it Gia was replaced shortly and I stopped watching it. 

In this serial I thought things will be different but again it's only centered around 4 or 5 characters. Atleast in other serials even though the lead pairs have love/hate relationships the story will be centered around them but in this feels like the same old story is repeating.

Feel bad for the leads hopefully they will improve the storyline

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree.  This serial does not have the same magic. Just a rehash of what passed.  Rupal, Vandana and Nazim can get better roles, I’m sure.