Priyanka would have done JTHJ better than Katrina

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

😉 I put Priyanka’s face on Katrina’s body today and imagined her with sexy Shahrukh.  The film would have  been so much better.  What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Anybody would’ve done JTHJ better than Katrina, even your mannequin…

Nobody can hold a candle to Kat when it comes to non acting… I actually like Kat, not a hater…

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe not PC. Go with Rani or Preity or Aish. He has sizzling chemistry with Aish.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I know, I've very unpopular opinions about JTHJ as I not only like the movie and it's storyline, but also Kat in just that role. I think, she did fit to the character she had to play (with a traumatizing background and afraid of showing emotions).

It was a story about a love that dealt with the fear of a girl to lose control of her feelings...and when she did it, there was a kind of punishment (especially because she visited her "unfaithful" mother and not only feels love for her but also likes the man who made her leave the father).

The antagonist of Kat's role was Anushka. She was destined to serve as a katalyst for a love that - at the end - was destined to be lived, yet in a free and healthy way.

Edited by Clochette - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

No. Yash Chopra's later heroines were written as slightly ditzy simpletons. KK fits the image better though her costars say she is intelligent. PC comes across as too worldly, and i don't mean that in a bad way.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The movie was bad anyways. They should have killed oft her character in the first half and focused on his healing and new romance in the second half with the other girl. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Katrina Kaif is not a very good actress. She was completely overwhelmed and out of her depth in JTHJ. 

But still, the role itself and the characterisation was so tone-deaf that I don't think even Sridevi or Madhuri could have saved the film.

That point in the film when Meera leaves Samar because she made a promise to god was so contrived and utterly boring that nobody bought it, and then working towards their reunion in the end was nauseating. 

I can't see Kajol or Rani or Aishwarya or Priyanka making the film any better.  In fact Katrina did suit the role very much.

Best Jab Tak Hai Jaan GIFs | Gfycat

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

B grade film. It was directed by Aditya Chopra. Yash Chopra was physically not strong enough for directing. Aditya Chopra used Yash Chopra's name for publicity of the film. 

The story is almost same as Veer Zaara but in modern times. SRK as army officer, Katrina in Preity's role, Anushka in Rani's role. Same repetitive story but in modern times. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Katrina Kaif is not a very good actress. She was completely overwhelmed and out of her depth in JTHJ. 

But still, the role itself and the characterisation was so tone-deaf that I don't think even Sridevi or Madhuri could have saved the film.

That point in the film when Meera leaves Samar because she made a promise to god was so contrived and utterly boring that nobody bought it, and then working towards their reunion in the end was nauseating. 

I can't see Kajol or Rani or Aishwarya or Priyanka making the film any better.  In fact Katrina did suit the role very much.

Best Jab Tak Hai Jaan GIFs | Gfycat

At that point Samar should've been like "phew, dodged a bullet; at least the mother of my kids won't be this idiot."

Did he know why she left? I forget.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

At that point Samar should've been like "phew, dodged a bullet; at least the mother of my kids won't be this idiot."

Did he know why she left? I forget.

Ya he knew.. that's why he became an army officer.. to prove that he can die despite her promise to God