FB /Twitter /Update /Insta /Offscreen updates post here only

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

Any update of Social Media, Social Networking sites, 

FB/Twitter/Update/Status/Insta/Offscreen etc.

about Bigg Boss 15
will be posted here.! 

Please do not make any separate thread for the same.
Related topics would be closed down or merged here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shamita first time cooking in kitchen.

https://youtu.be/mopN1qF297g

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Umair Riaz entry promo out

https://youtu.be/cmbik6fwsJ8

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No elimination this week 

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/NirXtough/status/1446538149790814212?t=Vk3oImbxIq1g9aGaUs1xAg&s=19

Also, Vidhi clearly said here, first, usko bhanak bhi nai thi Kab kiya.......

(In live) After discussing with Vishal, Karan and all, they added more fuel.

And by the way, door was still locked from inside. Latch was always open/unlocked from outside, when someone is inside.

In the end of episode, Karan clearly said: 

"Mujhe pta hai uska intention galat nahi, par ek mudda mil gaya uske against bolne ka mujhe isliye maine ye issue raise kiya"

So here, Karan clearly used Vidhi for game as well.

Me being a woman, When I am taking a shower and I hear something at my door and it’s making feel me uncomfortable then I will scream for help then & there! Not after coming out, doing makeup, and getting ready after 2 hours.

PS: I know haters still gone hate, but I see neutral viewers (Twitter and YT) are coming in support for Pratik, just like Tejo did. Simba also did but that part of cut.

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No Karan told Nishant that he knows Pratik is not bad at heart and his international were not bad. However, if pratik does something so stupid, he’s serving people a reason to blame him. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh toh ignore ho jaye ga 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aree..teju was not supporting pratik. She was also putting pratik'a points forward clearly so that people won't twist his words and take it to a different direction. And conveniently the person who edited the video cut out teju 'it was wrong and stupid what he did" wala dialogue

And vidhi did not know it before..wo bata kar nahi gaya tha...tejasswi was saying he didn't do it because if he did, nobody was going to let him break the latch.

And being a girl, if i hear rattling sound outside, i ll be uncomfortable but i won't be able to open the door because I won't be in my best attire and I won't be able to know what actually happened outside. 

Vidhi was being sensible. She didn't shout nd call everybody and create a scene. She had a one on one with pratik and after his insincere apology and seeing no guilt on his face, she got angry. 

And it doesn't matter if vidhi knew or not when she was in the shower, when she came out and realised what had happened, it would have scared her that time ki what would have happened if i had opened the door or kuch aur ho jata to. That was her entire point par pratik turned it into a altogether different topic and tried to gain sympathy by saying they character assassinated him.

Being a woman, you supporting this is a disappointment.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AgentDDP

https://twitter.com/NirXtough/status/1446538149790814212?t=Vk3oImbxIq1g9aGaUs1xAg&s=19

Also, Vidhi clearly said here, first, usko bhanak bhi nai thi Kab kiya.......

(In live) After discussing with Vishal, Karan and all, they added more fuel.

And by the way, door was still locked from inside. Latch was always open/unlocked from outside, when someone is inside.

In the end of episode, Karan clearly said: 

"Mujhe pta hai uska intention galat nahi, par ek mudda mil gaya uske against bolne ka mujhe isliye maine ye issue raise kiya"

So here, Karan clearly used Vidhi for game as well.

Me being a woman, When I am taking a shower and I hear something at my door and it’s making feel me uncomfortable then I will scream for help then & there! Not after coming out, doing makeup, and getting ready after 2 hours.

PS: I know haters still gone hate, but I see neutral viewers (Twitter and YT) are coming in support for Pratik, just like Tejo did. Simba also did but that part of cut.

Vidhi's point is very clear and I love that she is not blowing this out of proportion. 

Vidhi is saying that she never doubted Pratik's intentions but his actions were still not right. He cannot hide behind the fact that he has good intentions when his actions are continuously contradictory. 

Karan has used no one. What Karan took a stand for was also right, it is a SCARY feeling if somein breaks the lock of you door while you are showering. Especially for a girl. Stop trying to white wash Pratik's actions. He was wrong. 

What you are currently doing by raising questions on Vidhi is a classic case of victim blaming. Look at it objectively. Pratik is a good player with pure intentions but his actions are extreme and borderline problematic. 

After this clip Teja goes and talks to Vidhi about it one on one, where Vidhi pointedly makes her understand that the topic of contention is not his intentions but actions. He needs to stop.