Riansh os - No more lies

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, this the final request by Akkusharma77, hope you guys like it. It is during the navratri festival and i have made some changes.

Riddhima was looking at the chip in her hand, on the one hand she wanted to believe that Vansh won't kill anyone but then she came to know that Vansh is a lefty too, and the person blackmailing Ragini was lefty too( For this os she hasn't seen the whole video.) 

She had decided to come clean, even if it meant that he will hate her, or will throw her out of his life, but he deserves to know the truth because, he has always asked for the truth from her, she was deep in her thoughts and was startled by the knock on the door. It was Angre,

An- Bhabhi, boss ne car bhijwayi hain. He wants to meet you. I will take you.

R- O.okay..she took the chip as well, she cannot keep it here.

The drive was an hour and they reached an old godown, Angre made sure Riddhima was inside before he left. Vansh was standing infront of a locked door, before he could say anything Riddhima spoke, 

R- Vansh, i wanna tell you something. Please patiently meri baat suno..

V- Usse phele i want you to meet someone. He took her inside. A girl around her age was sleeping on the bed with a saline drip in her hand.

V- This is Ragini, so as you can see i didn't kill her.

Riddhima winced at his cold tone, after knowing he was a lefty she had asked about it and connected it to Ragini, which as usual he didn't like, and was rude and distant with her, she remembered the sweet moments they had spent during the pooja,

Flashback. 

After coming back from the trip, he was suddenly the same Vansh who scared her, intimidated her, his aura had become cold. And as usual Anupriya and the family sprouted nonsense against her and he believed them, without even asking for proof.

Whereas when she said anything against them, he would shout at her, all this while she also got a chip of video recording in which someone was threatening Ragini. She tried her best to find the culprit but she wasn't able to see the whole video, someone would always interrupt her. 

The Garba will forever hold a special place in her heart, because not only she realised that Vansh cared for her even when he behaves like a grumpy person but also because she professed her feelings through the dance. And the most important part was he gifted her his mother's clothes which he won't let anyone touch. 

Present 

V- So, i guess this clears all your confusion?..even if i can use my left hand doesn't mean i killed Ragini, she is very much alive. 

R- That, she is but if someone sees this chip, it will be very clear you had killed her. 

Vansh looked at her confused, she gave him the chip and he opened it in his laptop, he was furious to see somebody had recorded him threatening Ragini, 

V- Who would do this?

R- My guess, it has to be Aryan..because if something happens to you, he can rule over the business..

V- (scoffs)- Rule more like Ruin it. Is this the reason why you were asking me, why i didn't tell i was a lefty?

R- Yes, and as usual you just shout and leave.😒😒

V- Ragini is a touchy subject for me, waise he pulls her towards him. I want to hear again those words you said to me last night. 

R- What..i don't remember..

V- Really, let me remind you, I (kiss) Love ( kiss) You (Kiss).. now do remember?

R- You had heard that?

V- I heard everything, how much you love, how much you wanna prove me innocent. Why do think i brought you here to meet Ragini?

R- But why didn't you tell anyone the truth?

V- She was shot Riddhima, she knew something about my Mother's death but she was shot. So, it is logical anyone else who knows about her will be in danger..

Riddhima looked at Ragini, if Vansh can tell her the truth, it's time she come clean as well. She came out of his hold and he legit pouted, but she was determined, 

R- Can we go somewhere else, i need to tell you about my past.

V- Riddhima..

R- No, Vansh not this time..please. 

He nodded and she took him to her and Kabir's secret place, where she had intended to propose the night everything changed, she caressed the bench trying to gain confidence, 

R- You were right..i am a spy. Mujhe Kabir ne bheja tha tumhari life mein tumpe spy karne ke liye.

V- Tum woh chip uss Inspector ko dene wali thi kya?

R- Agar mein woh phele wali Riddhima hoti toh zaaror deti. I don't when i started falling for you, if it was after i was shot and you took care of me. Or when you were poisoned and i had nightmares about what if something happened to you..

V- So, do you still love him..

R- No, not anymore. 

V- Alright, then breakup with him, and i want to witness his defeat first hand. Call him here.

R- Are you sure?

V- Of course. 

Riddhima had called Kabir and told him to meet her at there secret location, he came all excited thinking she might have some evidence against Vansh, he came and he tried to hug buy she stepped back.

K- Kya hua Riddhima? Why did you call me here?

R- I wanted to inform you this personally, it is over between us. Mein ab aur jassosi nahi kar sakti tumhare liye and aur nahi i want to come back to you..

K-(scoffs)- So, i was right wasn't i ki tumhe apne pati se pyaar ho gaya hain? Kya tumne kabhi socha hain, what if he is a killer? What will you do then?

R- Well agar woh killer hain..then i have no other choice but to protect him. You see usne mujhe woh sab diya hain jo tum mujhe kabhi nahi de paye..pyaar, priority and most of all izzat. Even when he is angry with me he won't tolerate someone else disrespecting me.

R- And what did you do? Trade me for your so called mission? And for information, tumhare saare so called sources ek dum bakwass, saari information jo tumhare pass woh bakwass hain.

R- Anyway, i wanted a clean break. Hope you will understand. 

Before she could he grabbed her arms tightly, he growls at her,

K- Tumhe lagata hain ki backout karna iss so easy for you? Three years gaye hain mujhe tumhe impress karne mein. Ab tumhare so called  pyaar ki wajah i won't let my plan go to waste.

R- Let me go..

K- Nahi toh kya karogi..apne Vansh ko bulogi?

R- I don't need him to protect me always. She pinched a nerve near his neck and he fell down his legs suddenly becoming numb.

R- For the whole day, you will be paralyzed..think of it as punishment to what you did to me.

V- My my Sweetheart, i like this fierce Riddhima. Turns to Kabir- Tch tch, Inspector Kabir mene kaha tha na, khel jo bhi i will always win.

V- Waise i wanna say thank you, agar tumne Riddhima ko choda nahi hota. Toh mujhe meri takkar ki life partner kabhi nahi milti..enjoy the dirt dear..see you never.

Vansh chuckled and left with Riddhima who even though was happy but she felt used by someone she thought she loved once. Just to brighten her mood, he had taken her back to the hostel. She felt happy after meeting them, they were going back home when Vansh asked, 

V- Waise i am still waiting for that i love you..

R- Well i challenge you to make me say it. Waise bhi thoda bahut tease karne ka haq mujhe bhi hain after all itna saatya hain tumne mujhe..

V- Game on Sweetheart...

Ps. Hey guys, hope you like. Please do comment..it will help me a lot. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Brilliant 

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh kya.... Riddhu ke pass dimaag aa gaya.... Yeh kab hua ...😱😱😱😱

Usne apni degree ka bhi sahi use kiya....😳😳😳

Yeh kya ho raha hai...😂😂😂😂

Brilliant story Raveena 😘😘😘😘

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fanfic mein sab sahi hota hain..islye log stories padte hain. Real life kabhi kabhi itni jayada depressing ho jati hain ki kya batao....

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Amazing one shot 👏🏻👏🏻