Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Is it too much to hope that it stretches the whole week! So we get a break from this other nonsense..would be really fun to see Didi throwing tantrum cos no one is entertaining her in their concern for didi .

the chop is already there with PT yesterday and today with rupi who disregarded the bhuah title 😂😂😂😂

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Could we hope for SK come back help his daughter and redemption of his last crime? 🤭🤔

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Two questions.

1. When did Imlie get an adhaar card? And does it have just Imlie or Imlie Aditya Kumar Tripathi and T house address? Why no scenes showing or hinting at Imlie finally getting an ID card when during the hostel joining episode it was a big deal she has no ID card. It would have been more logical if she had shown her college ID that also confirms whether she is minor or not.

2. Will Malini be even able to fake concern for a kidnapped Imlie in front of T family members when they are worried for her? it would be fun if she uses her pregnancy to attract attention to her and she gets brushed off, or Rupi suggests that it is better Malini shift to C house as at this time, she shouldn’t be taking any kind of stress and Adi goes yes that is right😆…. BTW the pre-truth Malini would have tried to take the center stage by suggesting to host a part to cheer up the family or start planning a welcome back home party for Imlie🤣

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I finally figured out the main cause of all the problems Imlie faces in T house. It is because, 24x7 Adi is cooped up in his bedroom! If Adi hangs out anywhere near the living room or kitchen, he can clearly see or (over) hear what all are planning, and how Malini treats her little sister like a servant.

it would be fun, if Adi or police asks everyone to recount what happened that day, and Sunder says “Imlie and I was in the kitchen when Malini Madam came and asked her to clean her bedroom.”

And Adi should go “Malini, why are you asking Imlie to clean your room?”

Whatever excuses Malini gives, it would give us some clarity on how much Adi still trusts Malini now depends on how he reacts to her excuse.

will Adi ever tell Malini not to enter his bedroom now? Like how he had forbade Imlie from entering… but what difference it is going to make when Malini is no Imlie and she will shamelessly make some excuses and still go back into his room.

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

It would be awesome if it does tie back to his story too and adi proving he is  multi talented biwi ke saath apna  kaam bji no compromise it would be even more hilarious if once again bridge scene ka repeat ho with didi doing dramay of hai main marr gayi and adi running out the door to rescue imlie and in process forgetting his assignment  and being bhaad main jao sab humka apni biwi bachani hai unlike the last time jab didi mart rahi thi and isko photos lene thay🤣

ROFL I think it was on yesterday's thread where Myrah brought up us being blessed with the visual of the leap scene but this time over fake pregnant Kalini🤣 What if none of her delaying tactics work and she has to resort fake fainting over pregnancy weakness at the doorway🤪And Adi will be like 'maa aap PLEASE inhe sambhal lijiye'  and LEAPS over her to go find Imlie🤣

Shareef Adityaji won't do this I know but one can daydream👍🏼

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

2. Will Malini be even able to fake concern for a kidnapped Imlie in front of T family members when they are worried for her? it would be fun if she uses her pregnancy to attract attention to her and she gets brushed off, or Rupi suggests that it is better Malini shift to C house as at this time, she shouldn’t be taking any kind of stress and Adi goes yes that is right😆…. BTW the pre-truth Malini would have tried to take the center stage by suggesting to host a part to cheer up the family or start planning a welcome back home party for Imlie🤣

@bold: Yeh wala best hoga🤣......but sadly abhi milega nahin cuz remember is waqt "saare faisle Imlie legi" mode chal raha hai toh they will wait for Imlie to return/wake up from whatever NDE she has to decide M kahaan rahegi😆

Re: M being able to fake concern for Imlie.....lol she can keep trying....but I don't think isko koi bhaav dega khaas....I very much expect her to use the pregnancy to get attention when everyone is shown being fixated on their worry about Imlie.....tab shaayad ise Aparna/Radha se mil jaayein scraps of attention for the bhikmangi that she constantly is.....Man, duniya ke sabse bade BHIKAARI bhi isko dekh ke complex mein aa jaayein ki koi ITNA bhi bada BHIKMANGA ho sakta hai life mein? Shameless Bhikmangi Didi....tch tch.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

Could we hope for SK come back help his daughter and redemption of his last crime? 🤭🤔

LOL I don't think SK ka woh crime can be redeemed with rescuing Imlie.....that's an issue between him and Aditya to resolve and if Adi has any shame left, he will not raise that issue again given the level of hypocrisy he himself has shown by deleting the video evidence against Malini. Imlie should tell him to buzz off if he still tries to target her Dadda😛.

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

I finally figured out the main cause of all the problems Imlie faces in T house. It is because, 24x7 Adi is cooped up in his bedroom! If Adi hangs out anywhere near the living room or kitchen, he can clearly see or (over) hear what all are planning, and how Malini treats her little sister like a servant.

it would be fun, if Adi or police asks everyone to recount what happened that day, and Sunder says “Imlie and I was in the kitchen when Malini Madam came and asked her to clean her bedroom.”

And Adi should go “Malini, why are you asking Imlie to clean your room?”

Whatever excuses Malini gives, it would give us some clarity on how much Adi still trusts Malini now depends on how he reacts to her excuse.

will Adi ever tell Malini not to enter his bedroom now? Like how he had forbade Imlie from entering… but what difference it is going to make when Malini is no Imlie and she will shamelessly make some excuses and still go back into his room.

He doesn't trust Malini...I'm willing to bet that Imlie's words are still playing in the back of his mind regarding Malini but he is as usual trying to compartmentalize cuz he doesn't want to deal with "complications".....so he's just focused on the usual level of token lihaaz for M cuz of the pregnancy.....that's about it. 

This is his final phase of struggle regarding the patti on his eyes.....the conviction to defend M as his "dost" and "7 saal ki pehchaan" has already diluted a lot from before.....upar se Imlie having told him ki vishwaas, dhaaga, rishta sab toot gaya because of him makes him all the less likely to give a shit about M😆.....I will maintain that somewhere in the back of his mind, Imlie's hurt that he didn't believe her is still playing....and that will play a part in the coming days in some form. Woh baat abhi khatam nahin hui hai. 

Re: room entry....lol as you said, restrict karke bhi koi point nahin cuz MEGA SHAMELESS Malini will still keep trying to beg or force her way into his room.....toh he will likely maintain the zoned out/indifferent mode with whatever she does. 

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

He doesn't trust Malini...I'm willing to bet that Imlie's words are still playing in the back of his mind regarding Malini but he is as usual trying to compartmentalize cuz he doesn't want to deal with "complications".....so he's just focused on the usual level of token lihaaz for M cuz of the pregnancy.....that's about it. 

This is his final phase of struggle regarding the patti on his eyes.....the conviction to defend M as his "dost" and "7 saal ki pehchaan" has already diluted a lot from before.....upar se Imlie having told him ki vishwaas, dhaaga, rishta sab toot gaya because of him makes him all the less likely to give a shit about M😆.....I will maintain that somewhere in the back of his mind, Imlie's hurt that he didn't believe her is still playing....and that will play a part in the coming days in some form. Woh baat abhi khatam nahin hui hai. 

Re: room entry....lol as you said, restrict karke bhi koi point nahin cuz MEGA SHAMELESS Malini will still keep trying to beg or force her way into his room.....toh he will likely maintain the zoned out/indifferent mode with whatever she does. 

Didi can move in and he can move to imlie corner like he did before 😂😂😂

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

I think people are panicking & speculating too much about Imlie getting blamed for the baccha miscarriage in future needlessly. First of all, the so called baccha is not a happy news for anyone, yes they will feel concern & dukh over innocent life's loss but it will not be a devastation for anyone. Second of all now they have actually without bias witnessed Imlie ki mahanta when she accepted to keep rapist Didi at T house for the sake of the baccha. They cannot ignore it as they did earlier more so because Imlie was right that Didi & AC did trick Adi & Adi was forced without his consent & rapist Didi ki image as a mahaan bechari victim has taken a big hit. 

And even if the Ts flip again on Imlie then too it is not a big deal. We have already seen it for more than 2 months so it will not be anything new to be offended over.

This exactly😆. Jab already itni der se Ts ka yeh mode dekh chuke hain toh one more round won't be a big deal if makers flip them for token drama. That said, my gut feel is still that we are on the path of Ts ka redemption....

Like I was saying earlier, we've already hit rock bottom with Adi deleting the video and then the fake pregnancy reveal.....Imlie ke saath saath we are also in that zone ki agar sabne phir se Imlie ko galat samajhna hai aur Imlie ko blame karna hai toh kar lo - jab apno ne hi saath nahin diya toh aur blame hone se kya farak pad jaayega😆

My hunch still is that M is getting overconfident in her attempts to use the baby for attention and this very overconfidence will be her downfall....miscarriage tak aane se pehle hi giregi yeh muh ke bal cuz she will be driven mad over not getting attention due to the baby. And miscarriage se iska faayda nahin hoga cuz that baby is the link she is using to claim some "right" in Adi's life....there is no scenario in which she can make Adi "hate" Imlie even over blaming her for a miscarriage.....lol so again, yeh saara angle flop hoga iske liye. Claiming that Imlie is trying to "harm the baby" is going to be a tough sell for M but she is welcome to try in her floundering attempts😆.