Congratulations Divyanka for winning hearts

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations Divyanka for winning hearts

although she did not win the show (due to the channel politics I feel) 

she has performed amazingly throughout and deserves appreciation 

from holding the crocodile to ruling height stunts to winning the partner week to winning the ticket to finale week to reaching the top 2 her journey has been commendable

Leave your thoughts here and best wishes for her

farewell to this forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deddo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Divyanka is the actual  winner.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Dt came from out of syllabus n not fixed winner , she is on herself n in top 2 , she won n Arjun is fixed winner . Every time rangeela script ab won by secs , lie for dis scam . Dt true winner n best in kkk . Kkk 11 is dt season . Daring , dashing , true star , true winner dt . All d best for her future endeavours . 👍🏼⭐️❤️

Y stunts for dis scam they can keep comedy , wild seg faltu stunts lol . Rangeela , Rohit , kkk lost credibility, dt totally destroyed it 🤣

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Divyanka was the surprise package for me this season. When KKK started, I thought Vishal, Abhinav or Arjun would win this season but man Divyanka impressed me in each and every stunt and I became her fan. I must admit that I didn’t expect anything  from Shweta either but she was awesome too (for TRP channel wants some drama but ultimately she used to finish the task somehow, girls and boys younger than her used to abort). After Divyanka, Vishal is second for me, he was weak in water stunts but overall he performed all kinds of stunts. Arjun was good but he was definitely favored at many instances and so he became my least favorite. One example, Had they sent Shweta in 3rd and Arjun in second order he would have lost the game there itself. I felt he went with the mind of getting just one flag more than Shweta. Since Arjun was the only one good in water stunt they mostly gave him that.  

I’m not questioning the design of finale stunt but once Rohit himself told Shweta that you should have sent two swimmers for elimination stunt and why you sent Astha it was unfair (although they explained the stunt after she gave their names). Finale stunt should be designed fairly and it shouldn’t be dependent on the stunt team. 

Anyway the season got over but the below 3 ladies surprised me most: 

1. Divyanka 2. Shweta 3. Sana

PS: I hope Divyanka doesn’t accept BB whenever  there is any channel’s favorite participating. 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What channel politics. As if she wasn't given chance to perform the task. She lost because Arjun did better 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Dt came from out of syllabus n not fixed winner , she is on herself n in top 2 , she won n Arjun is fixed winner . Every time rangeela script ab won by secs , lie for dis scam . Dt true winner n best in kkk . Kkk 11 is dt season . Daring , dashing , true star , true winner dt . All d best for her future endeavours . 👍🏼⭐️❤️

Y stunts for dis scam they can keep comedy , wild seg faltu stunts lol . Rangeela , Rohit , kkk lost credibility, dt totally destroyed it 🤣

@B-Definetely they lost their credibility just like one more host and show of the same channel.

It was show where you can trust ki who is worthy will win but due to this extreme favouritism of their one won trophy other won hearts but definetely show as well as host along with channel lost the most peculiar trust of viewers.

Now even if people watch further seasons they will not have the same excitement as now it is premotioned in mind that any one who is channel's favourite will win.

Out of all RS lost his credibility,earlier when he used to scream that he will not allow partiality a trust used to be there which is now gone out of the window and those screams seem only as a cover up of their dirty politics same as in case of another host of other show on same channel.