Short OS : New Beginning

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Everyone !! my name is Divya, I have come back to forum after a very long time. It just small OS from me, hope you guys will like it. 😊

New Beginning 

She kept starring at the moon outside something was different about it today, but she was not sure whether it was moon outside or it was her. Her eyes still fixed on moon, her hand slowly moved towards the sacred thread around her neck, just feel of it gave her butterfly in her stomach. The reality strike her hard, this tread had tied her with a stranger for a lifetime who she did not know existed until few weeks back.  A though of sharing her life with a complete stranger gave her goosebumps. She was not sure if she was capable of fulfilling all the promises that had come along with the tread. 

Her chain of thoughts came to a halt when she felt his presence next to her, they exchanged a stare and continued looking outside.  They had decided to get tied to a strange bond to which neither of them were sure off. She wondered if he had the same nervousness as her. Strange silence had surrounded them, she could feel her heartbeat out loud. 

"Thank You"

He drew her attention towards her, she gave him a puzzled look

"Thank you, for agreeing for this marriage"

He kept staring at her waiting for her to response.

"Maine apne family le kiya aur aapne aapke, so I think thank you ki gunjahish nahi"

They shared a familiar smile. One thing that was constant in this new found bond was respect for each other.  

"So now that we are married I want to suggest something, taki ye awkwardness thodi kam ho jaye"

She kept starring.

"I know ye decision hum dono ne apne family ke happiness ke liya hai but now that we are married and now that we are husband and wife, I think we should"

She gave him a horrified look.

"Aap kehna kya chahte hai"

She almost pounced at him.

"No no, you are taking it in wrong way, before tum galat matlab nikalo I just wanted to say can we be friends"

"Friends?"

"Dekho I am not sure mai kitna acha husband band pavunga lekin ha ek acha dost jarur band sakta hu"

She was taken back to bit surprise.

"I know hum dono ne ek chiz tho clear ki hai we can't fall in love again, but agar hume ye rishta nibhana hai tho I think dost tho ban hi sakte hai"

She was surprised with his gesture but she appreciated this idea of being friends it was any day better than being complete strangers.

He moved his hand forward for handshake and she reluctantly accepted it. Something had changed between them but neither of them were aware of it. They broke the hand shake and continued looking outside, she felt her heartbeat had calmed down. She did not feel nervous anymore.

"bahot rath hogayi hai i think hume so jana chahiye"

They agreed silently.

"Good night" she heard him saying. She reciprocated it back.

She wondered what this relation had stored for her or rather this stranger had stored for her,  she made her way towards other side of the bed closing her eyes putting end to her random thoughts.

End.

Edited by Winter_Falls - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aw, man, this was so sweet! ❤️ ❤️ The awkwardness you wrote for her was beautifully portrayed. Marrying someone you don't love, and for sake of your family, and then accepting it as a final fate — just stunning. 😍 And then he enters. Their small conversation reminded me of their banter from the first promos. This was adorable. The beginning of their new relationship with a strong foundation of friendship. 

The fact that Ram came to say thank you to her. I don't know, does that reveal some sort of soft-corner for her that he hasn't yet realized himself yet? I'm sorry I'm not a follower of the show, so don't know about the dynamic between the characters. 

At last, I feel you could fix the typos in your sentences and put some punctuation marks. That would be good. I hope you don't mind me saying that. 

Again, a sweet and warm piece of writing. Keep writing more. ❤️ 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aww this is so so beautiful and heartwarming!! Them being friends.. ahh.. would love to see this  just reading this gave me feels.. ❤️

Wonderful piece of writing dear.. will wait for more such gems from you 🤗⭐️

Winter_Falls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metamorphosis

Aw, man, this was so sweet! ❤️ ❤️ The awkwardness you wrote for her was beautifully portrayed. Marrying someone you don't love, and for sake of your family, and then accepting it as a final fate — just stunning. 😍 And then he enters. Their small conversation reminded me of their banter from the first promos. This was adorable. The beginning of their new relationship with a strong foundation of friendship. 

The fact that Ram came to say thank you to her. I don't know, does that reveal some sort of soft-corner for her that he hasn't yet realized himself yet? I'm sorry I'm not a follower of the show, so don't know about the dynamic between the characters. 

At last, I feel you could fix the typos in your sentences and put some punctuation marks. That would be good. I hope you don't mind me saying that. 

Again, a sweet and warm piece of writing. Keep writing more. ❤️ 

Thank you so much dear, I am glad you like it and also thank you for your valuable comments will take them into consideration. 😊

Winter_Falls thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Aww this is so so beautiful and heartwarming!! Them being friends.. ahh.. would love to see this  just reading this gave me feels.. ❤️

Wonderful piece of writing dear.. will wait for more such gems from you 🤗⭐️

Thank you so much dear I am glad you like it. 😊

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Short and Sweet. I love how they decided to be friends❤️