peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Bts of the dance:

https://youtu.be/HMKUeNcynPQ

peacenfun thumbnail

Loved Kaveri in today's episode, she was brilliant in both scenes, with Karan & with Sid.πŸ‘β€οΈ

I felt so helpless for Monu, actually had tears in my eyes during the hug scene, she was outstanding there

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

Loved Kaveri in today's episode, she was brilliant in both scenes, with Karan & with Sid.πŸ‘β€οΈ

I felt so helpless for Monu, actually had tears in my eyes during the hug scene, she was outstanding there

Yes,Kaveri was fantastic..she emoted really well...ausa lag raha tha that khud ka dil toot raha hai..

Hug was so ❀️ and how cute was it that she had to stand on her toes to hug him..😍

peacenfun thumbnail

Loved Monu's dress in Karan's dream sequence, the colour, pattern was just wow❀️

Even the dewy makeup & silver bindiπŸ‘

Did Kaveri do her own make-up? She did once, in one of her previous shows, during wedding sequence where she wore light pink off-shoulder lehanga. This look reminded me of that one, specially the make-up.😎

peacenfun thumbnail

Today's Moran scenes were so beautiful smiley42smiley27 both the actors, Kaveri & Shaleen are doing a fab job with their acting, specially the facial expressions smiley32

Edited by peacenfun - 2 years ago
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

Loved Monu's dress in Karan's dream sequence, the colour, pattern was just wow❀️

Even the dewy makeup & silver bindiπŸ‘

Did Kaveri do her own make-up? She did once, in one of her previous shows, during wedding sequence where she wore light pink off-shoulder lehanga. This look reminded me of that one, specially the make-up.😎

I just had one thought when I saw her in that scene,ki Karan ke mind main Monami is so beautiful.❀️