Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSzQ-FLnrei/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is suno chanda wali mother right? 

These two are good with the comic timing πŸ˜†

yup so far shahana chachi is the best character i have seen in any paki drama. Maza hi agaya tha , kya comic timing hai. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Just Read part 3 

I must say Noora ek dam Sultan ki takkar ki mili hai. Im glad you did that. Cuz Sultan really deserved a lot. And kudos to you for establishing that through the writing. Cuz i believe visual medium is more easy to show that. 

And mazze ki baat, idk why but all throughout while reading this for some reason i imagined Saba Qamar Zaman as Noora. Dont kill me. Not sure whether you would like that. But trust me in my head it was HOTTT imagining them like this! πŸ˜†

And Loving every bit kf Noora and Sultan. Its fun. Its HOT! They have the spark πŸ˜³ aur ab toh baat spark se aagey hi bad gayi hai πŸ˜†

And last but not the least " bewafa nageen who?" πŸ˜†

And i just wanna mention that your writing is so engaging. Thats really a gift man. Keep up the great work. Looking forward fo the next chapter already. β€οΈπŸ˜Ž

Chalo kisi ne toh bola Noora Sultan ke takkar ki hai πŸ˜†

@bold: thank you! That's such a huge complement honestly, it means a lot πŸ€—❀️ But thanks to having a visual representation of the rest of the characters will help imagine further πŸ˜³β€οΈ

You can imagine whomsoever u want as Noora, no problem, that's between u and ur mind πŸ€£

The way I visualised Noora was not having typical facial features, like no teekhi naak or extra large eyes. In my mind, she has a comparatively slightly bulbous nose, full lips sans fillers and almond shaped eyes. These regular beauty standards make many pretty girls conscious of their looks these days. Honestly I have seen such pretty women who don't fall under the beauty standards...cut to women who do and they aren't even half as stunning as the first lot. 

Not that I am against anything, but for a change it would be nice to have a more "bold-features" wali heroines, without the plastic surgery. After all, flaws are flawless πŸ˜‰

Next chapter will be interesting, I have imagined it and am already so excited to write it πŸ€£

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Puruuu

yup so far shahana chachi is the best character i have seen in any paki drama. Maza hi agaya tha , kya comic timing hai. 

Rakhi Sawant wahan bhi popular hai πŸ€£

"Aunty aapko koi bula rela hai" πŸ€£πŸ€£

I need more Tapori Danish please πŸ€£πŸ€£

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Iss film pe humlog ki khub charcha hui thi πŸ€£

They had actually gone very Bollywood for one song, Beliya, jisme Sana ne chiffon ki saree peheni hai. First page pe link hai dekh lena, bahot romance tha πŸ˜†

And song rights T-Series ke paas hai, toh aur bhi Bollywood wala vibe aata hai πŸ˜† Main sunnti rehti hu Saavn pe πŸ˜†

Mein ny just abhi dekhi hai. 1:43:02 hours long movie thi 🀧 Javed uncle and Danish as papa beta Mujhy achy lgyπŸ₯± last mein woh kidnapper uncle ki overacting unbearable thi😡

https://instagram.com/stories/laibaakhanofficial/2678715611479025218?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Mujhe to hammad and laiba ka pair lag rha hai, i really doubt ye ab haris wala character firse ishq junoon mein dikhayenge. Considering danish son of a politician , maine pehle bhi kaha tha this guy cant be the danish competition in such script. Harris isra ko intimidate kar deta tha ye dure ke physical appearance jaise hai i doubt he will have that big role in the show. 

Or it can be he likes dure and laiba likes hammad but still he cannot be the second male lead as per me in such script. Though he was main vilian in shehnai written by radain shah and produced by idream only but still it was affan, wo show tha hi light hearted, this is an intense script. 

I ll be shocked big time if he ends up with dure in the show given its a tragic love story. 

Hammad is the new blue eyed boy of ARYπŸ˜‘ I hope usko iis Baar show mein girl mil jaye. Very soon new article aye ga ky πŸ˜‚ 

Will Hammad Shoaib ’s character ever get the girl?

And we blame itv dramas dhumtana dhumtanana. If this is the story na. 

Gopi bahu laptop 100 bar pani se dhole vo fir bhi better hoga jo story tune btayi h. 

Lets shift to itv now πŸ€’🀒

In today's episode of Yrkkh Karthik ko  table pr girny sy internal injury ho gye

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tere pyaar ke bharose yt ya dailymotion pe poora hai? Danish ke scenes hi dekhne hain ya story bhi better hai kuch? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont think so ayeza danish se bahaut zyada kamati hogi. She does a show of 30 episodes and if she takes 3-4 lacs per episode that make near 1 Cr. And danish does game show since years making 12 episodes a month and if he is earning 2-3 lacs per episode, though i think wo zyada leta hoga for game show as har episode is of three hours agar vo 3 lacs le raha hai to he is earning 36 lacs per month and fir yearly hi dekhlo kitna zyada hai, multiply by 12. The. He does dramas yet again taking 2-3 lacs per episode which makes near one cr for the show. 

Yes ayeza must be earning huge from brand endorsements but i doubt ayeza is earning far more than danish in totality. Plus danish has his other businesses too. 

Thinking ayeza doing 2-3 dramas a year plus brand endorsements and danish doing gameshow whole year and doing 1-2 dramas a year its pretty much equal. 

Lavish houses in youtube are not true such videos are made only to grab views 

Ashley i recently got to know that pakistan also has something IPL what india has. And these big actors support the team or even own it idk but considering danish love for cricket, idk how successful business opportunity is but both husband wife can invest in the teams if it gives good return offcourse. 

Danish game show comes on BOL. Its a flop channel so they dont have that much budget. Uske itne paise nahi aate honge.

I am sure hes earning well but yeh to pakka hai that Aiza earns more than him. I have sources.πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Exactly. Ek toh brand value and dusra quantity of work they do also matters. Ayeza has reduced her number of shows, agar recent times mein dekho toh. Maybe after kids u know she might want to be around them, fair enough, but Danish spends more time on screen.

So like MPTH must've increased her brand value like crazy, she must've hiked her fee for Thora Sa Haq and charged heftily for Meherposh. Uske baad Chupaky Chupkay ka success must've also helped her to hike her fees further for Laapata...ab voh show flop ho gaya toh thoda affect hota hi hai. Aaj ke zamaane mein hit machine banke rehna padhta hai nahi toh aapki jagah lene ke liye bahot log baithe hue hai, plus PHs are vultures everywhere.

Coming to Danish, his breakthrough happened much later, a couple of years after marriage. And he has his own family business so he would've not wanted to compromise on weird scripts like "Hum Thehray Gunehgaar" etc. Ek aad kar liya but TV bhi toh woman dominated medium hai. Isliye films ko switch kiya but jab Lollywood ka kuch nahi hua he started getting quality scripts where his character was also powerful, like Ab Dekh Khuda, Haara Dil (he produced it as well). Meanwhile he started working on Game Show too. Ab Deewangi obviously became his biggest hit, and that helped him become even more popular by himself, not just as Ayeza+Danish, but only Danish. So he must've hiked his fee for Meharposh too. And finally Ishq Hai ka mania dekh hi liya na, it gave such a tough time to Geo ki humko manipulated TRPs milti thi πŸ˜† Aur YouTube pe bhi kitne views apne idhar se they. So overall with 3 days a week yearly on Game Show and then a 30-episode show means he makes huge money...ab toh Ishq-e-Junoon mein aur charge karega because of Ishq Hai. Shahzaib ke look ko jitni gaali padhi, usse zyada logon ko pyar ho gaya show start hote hi.

And don't forget, he's produced a couple of projects toh uska return bhi milta hai. Ab jaise Haara Dil ke streaming rights Zee5 ke paas hai for India and whatever other territories its available in. Toh Zee must've paid him na, and contract ke basis pe streaming ka bhi paisa aata hai.

Don't go on the fees given on YouTube though...paise khub liya hoga Danish for Ishq Hai...remember na producer kaun hai πŸ€£

Danish definitely earns more than Ayeza, given he appears in more projects and has businesses too. Their fees for TV shows will be nearly the same now or maybe equal, but he has 12 episodes a month of Game Show too. Ayeza obviously earns from her bridal photoshoots and endorsements.

They do have a nice house, I've seen interiors in their videos only, but its not the same as in the YouTube thumbnail πŸ˜†

Ok this gets controversial so I apologize beforehand only:

Do you mean Kashmir Premiere League? Uska abhi tak ek hi season hua hai and its quite the matter of controversy, given its about Kashmir...ab season 2 mein they are bringing in a new team called Jammu Jaanbaaz...ab ye aur bhi controversial hua na πŸ˜†

Danish ya toh Ayeza ka naam under owners kahi diya nahi hai, I had checked pehle hi. Ab cricket ko leke bhi toh issues ho rahe hai na, international teams have cancelled their tours and matches.

This KPL is more of a local thing, the teams are based on Kashmir's city names (Pakistan side wala) so even ICC doesn't recognise it since it doesn't come under their jurisdiction...now they might take actions since the additional team is named after our union territory. This becomes a matter of dispute.

She is talking about PSL i guess. Pakistans version of IPL cricket.