Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Abhi tak toh Neeraj hi hai most irritating.. lekin baad mein Vedu usko achha takkar de sakti hai in this department🤪

I totally feel ki Vedu gonna create problems in their life

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Abhi tak toh Neeraj hi hai most irritating.. lekin baad mein Vedu usko achha takkar de sakti hai in this department🤪

I totally feel ki Vedu gonna create problems in their life

Yes baad mein vedika bhi acchi competition dene ayegi🤢. Uska pati villain hai aur wo irritating character hogi

Kaaria thumbnail

Neeraj is beyond shameless. The most despicable person and each episode he gets low. Like seriously, he is such a vile person. thodi si bhi sharam nhi bande mein. I just wish Priya gives back to this man in front of the whole family and embarrass him. 

She should rise like a phoenix to leave Neeraj in the flames and dust. One by one he should get a wack across his face.😆😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popppins

Neeraj is beyond shameless. The most despicable person and each episode he gets low. Like seriously, he is such a vile person. thodi si bhi sharam nhi bande mein. I just wish Priya gives back to this man in front of the whole family and embarrass him. 

She should rise like a phoenix to leave Neeraj in the flames and dust. One by one he should get a wack across his face.😆😆

I agree with the last statement aisa hi hona hi chahiye neeraj ke sath😡👍🏼. I think sharam naam ki cheez uski dictionary mein nai hai

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was looking for an option for "Both"😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I was looking for an option for "Both"😆

Sorry wo dena bhul gaya but I agree with you😆👍🏼