'My voice won't suit Emraan Hashmi's face'- Kumar Sanu Bitter Comment

Posted: 2 years ago

August 17, 2007

Kumar Sanu's fame as a playback singer has even spread to America or so, the singer claims.

He has been in New York at least thrice in the last 18 months, and he says that he is thrilled to perform in front of a live audience and doesn't care if only a thousand or two turn up for his concerts.

Kumar Sanu also performed with fellow singer Alka Yagnik, who recently made a transition from doing standard recordings to modern-day ones (where artists sing without an orchestra), in several cities.

But Sanu, who recently turned composer and producer with the ill-fated Utthaan last year, sounded quite bitter.

He said it is difficult to distinguish one's voice from another in today's movies. Sanu, who was seen as a Kishore Kumar clone two decades ago, also said he is often complimented for a song or two in recent films."I would tell the person who is praising me that I have not sung at all in that film," he continued. "It took me some time to realise but I got it�someone was trying to imitate me!"     Music is not respected in today's films, he added.The singer also complained about the lack of good-looking male stars, which he terms as an injustice to a good voice.

The singer also wondered if any actor could do justice to his voice, adding that it certainly won't suit Emraan Hashmi's face.A journalist, who was not amused by these comments, was itching to ask the singer if he has ever heard of the diminutive Kailas Kher, whose voice has a bigger volume than the veteran's. But the journalist did not get an opportunity.

https://www.rediff.com/movies/2007/aug/17sanu.htm

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 2 years ago

Wow, he sounds really pissed off.

That comment about Emraan's face was so unnecessary.

Originally posted by IWILLDIESINGLE

Kumar Sanu is a certified asshole.

lol but emran hashmi was not considered an actor back in days , infact there is a video atif aslam was making fun of emran hashmi 

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

lol but emran hashmi was not considered an actor back in days , infact there is a video atif aslam was making fun of emran hashmi 

What did Atif say?

there was one interview with nadia khan show where she asked him that people link you up as emran hashmi voice , he made a face and said that kisi achay hero ka naam to le leya hota 

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

Who cares, both of them are idiots, Emraan ke muh main toh nahi bol payenge dono. Woh toh dho deta inko

Emran Hashmi decent sa toh lagta hai, haan uski kuch movies waisi type ki rahi hain zarur. Aur main toh kisi aur aise hero ko jaanti hi nahi jiske itne saare hit gaane rahe hon. Ek zamana tha jab matlab emran hashmi ka gana matlab super hit. 

Originally posted by Softness

Emran Hashmi decent sa toh lagta hai, haan uski kuch movies waisi type ki rahi hain zarur. Aur main toh kisi aur aise hero ko jaanti hi nahi jiske itne saare hit gaane rahe hon. Ek zamana tha jab matlab emran hashmi ka gana matlab super hit. 

musically he got many hits ....

kumar sanu on himesh and emran in video :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUBGhM3810&t=44s