Chupan chupai champion gets to work

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today seemed to be a slightly better episode, as finally Imlie was reminded of why she is doing this despite the very person who she is fighting for does not want to carry in this fight. In some ways though unpopular opinion, Adi's bhadaas coming out reminded me of how victims and their families often suffer in situations like this. Today was in a way the culmination of everything bad that can happen, before things start to look up again. If nothing else, the end of the episode and the precap promises to give us some convos that we have been requesting since so long, so fingers crossed 🤞. Also another plus - we got AC and MC scene for only a minute, which was a huge relief - did not have to see her face for 2 long.

The episode starts with Dev trying to plead to Imlie to take the case back. Imlie tells Dev 2 very important statements - 1. Her fighting this case is irrespective of gender, as she asks a very pertinent question that if this would have happened to either Malini or her, would Dev be asking yo take the case back due to samaj ka dar. 2. Imlie reminds him that keeping quiet has never helped, as it always increases the chances of the crime being committed again. She tells him that if Mitthi had fought for her rights, then PD would never have the rule of getting people forcefully married. Dev realizes that he is wrong and gives his support and hopes that she wins. Also this scene laid the foundation for bhar bhar ke future whitewashing of Malini, with Imlie still hoping that Malini will see her as her sister instead of her "sautan" and DC saying that Malini was once like Imlie - fighting against galat🤣. Aaj well, looks like she will be back to the fold once hopefully all her karnaame come out.

At the T house everyone is trying to sympathize with Adi, when Imlie enters and asks what is wrong. The diabolical trio as usual pile on the blame on Imlie, but today somehow BKaka and Radhaji's taunts seem more towards their frustration towards her not taking back the case, rather than the general anger of her being their bahu, IMO. Anyway Imlie gets all affronted on learning that Adi has been fired, and that just sets Adi off. Out of everything he told her, I loved how he said - tum dono behnon ki ladaai main hum aur humara pariwar pis raha hai - I wanted him to add that yahaan views bhi pis rahe hai😆. He keeps reminding Imlie that she has no proof against Malini and she will not be able to win. He accepts that galat hua hai and that both have made a mistake, but he has to take responsibility for what happened that night🤦‍♀️. He was ready to take responsibility, but Imlie's tareeka has dragged the rest of the family to court and affected their life as well. This is where Adi's tunnel vision comes into picture. He is assuming that everything is going wrong because of the case, not thinking that if he had gone to jail on the charges of being a molester, his family would've gone through all this and more. Also his most hypocritical statement - maine tumpe humesha vishwas kiya🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ - again, selective memory for our BS. The best statement jiska pachtava unko kal hi karne milega - apparently due to this case Imlie has not lost anything, hence she is willing to still stand her ground, despite her zid affecting everyone else. That she does not know how it feels when one loses our dream - she has just lost the one dream she knew since birth, but no, she does not know how you feel BS - bailbuddhi kahin ka🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️👠. Rupi and Nishant restrain him before he gets any more mad and takes him away from there, leaving Imlie in tears - aww this girl's just cannot catch a break.

Malini is gloating over Imlie apparently losing everything, but feeling bad that Adi also lost his job. But before she thinks she should do anything, AC reminds her that he needs this jhatka so that he can blame Imlie for all his failures and in that pressure Imlie will take back the case - Aaaah, AC underestimating Imlie everytime give me hope that she will win soon and clobber her confidence accordingly😆

NN finds Imlie at her corner crying and tries to feed her, saying that her mother has given a farmaan to ensure her daughter is fed (Mitthi again is at the C house - I am assuming due to the same illness that MC is still suffering from😆). Imlie tells NN that maybe she only is wrong, as due to her case everyone is suffering. Then NN reminds us to who she really was at one time - how she strengthened her natin by feeding her taunts all her life and even tore her wazifa - when Imlie did not allow that to affect her, why is she getting bigged down by what Adi said to her. Also she gave an awesome prediction hopefully - the day he finds the truth, he is going to apologise for everything he has said or done till date - Makers, please give us this and make it worth it. Sundar joins NN to remind her that her focus should be on finding the proof, rather than wallowing in misery - Imlie beautifully skins the saboot of doing hide and seek with her and now she needs to do dhappa - reminding us that this is the same Imlie who is the chuppan chupai champion of PD❤️. Imlie decides to talk to BS, and takes his breakfast to his room the next day, where Adi is still in bed thinking about the taunts and his firing from his office. 

The precap shows Adi finding out that Imlie has been suspended from college and hopefully realizing the impact of his words that he taunted Imlie the previous day. KC assures Imlie that they will win, while AC is overconfident that the case will be scrapped due to Imlie not finding any proof, which gives me the assurance that this time AV is going to eat her words very soon, just like Adi.

Disclaimer

Please keep discussions on the episode and the show. Please refrain from name calling or bashing characters or actors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I pray tomorrow your thread will be titled “S se  Saboot”. 

Edited by krispy - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks aps 🤗

A good episode barring the hurtful things that adi said to imlu🤬. Ki wo yeh sab apne liye kar rahi hai aur usne kuch khoya nahi😡. Har din uske ghar waalon se itna jhel rahi hai wo hi bahuth hai imlu ke liye. I really hated his outburst on imlu today. It was karma for the senior ts to be rebuffed by society. 😡

Pray karthi hoon didiya aur uski maa ki sau gunah bura baje adi ke hi haathon😡

Episode begins with a dejected imlu thinking about all the humiliation endured by her due to the suspension engineered by didiya😭. We get a nice dev imlu scene where he requests imlu to withdraw so that mamla ghar ke andhar hi nipat jaaye. Bichari does not let dev know about didiya ki latest suspension waali kaand😡 and refuses to take the case back kyunki bs ke saath apraadh huwa hai. She questions dev if he would step back had his daughters were assaulted similarly. Also tells him that not getting an apradh punished can lead to more wrongs being committed.  Dev apologizes to imlu for forcing her to stop fighting the good fight.  Ends with some mind numbing bs that didiya used to be like imaliya once upon a time and used to fight for what is right🤓🤢. Pehle se hi didiya apni adi obsession ki wajah se saare t family ke saath blend hone ki naatak karthi aayi hai. Superficiality jindabaad😆. Itni bakwaas ke baad bhi lagtha hai usse token maafi mangwaake chod hi denge makers🤬. Imlu saying that she hopes that didiya gets back to viewing imlu as a sister and not a sautan🤢.  

T ghar me saare log ek dejected adi ko sambhaal rahe hai. Imlu comes home and asks if everything is okay. Senior t trio toot padthe hai imlu pe saying adi lost his job because of the court case. A distressed imlu asks how editor saab can fire adi because case is not jhoota. 

Adi get triggered and yells at imlu in front of the entire family that has been harassing her for so long. Accuses her of fighting fot herself😡 , and that parivaar beech me phasa huwa hai dono behno ki is ladaayi me.  Tells her use koi farak nahi pada ki family ki dhajjiyaan udd rahi hai is ladaayi main and says humne tumpe bharosa kiya jab puri family tumhaare saath nahi thu. Blames her for losing his job , sapna and wajood😭. Also says iss case ke baad imlu ne kuch khoya nahi par baaki logo ne khoya hai😭.  A disoriented adi yells at imlu to take her case back and is taken away by rupi nishu. Athyaxhaar insaan. Bharose ka b bhi nahi nazar aaya bs se from the time imlu told him that didi ia not happy about them being together🤬. Imlu breaks down and weeps hearing all this😭🤗 with the entire fam walking away.

At the c house didi and her mother are gloating🤢.  Didi is very satisfied with having cheenoed everything from imlu par unhe bs ki job jaane pe afsos hai🤓. Co conspirator is confidently gloating ki usme didiya ka faayda hai because adi will torment imlu so much that she will be forced to withdraw the case🤢. 

Nn provides housla to imliya saying she never gave up fighting even when she tore her wazifa aur ye aaj kona me padi hoke kaahe rowath hai. Sundar and nn milke reassure imlu that bs ko jab sach patha chalega tab wo waise maafi maangne aa jaayenge❤️.  Sundar motivates her to look for chhuta huwa sabooth in every corner of the house signaling bs ki camera ki epic seeti maar entry😆. Mission sabooth dhoondhath hoon begin hui gawa before agli sunwaayi. Agle din subah ko imlu walks in to see that adi is moping in bed thinking about how editor saab fired him from his job. I really hope we get something more than a token imlu convo tomorrow. Cannot remember the last time they talked normally😭

Precap me adi drops imlu in the college. Wahan pe security guard reveals to a low key shocked adi that imlu has been suspended and is not allowed to enter the college.  Kc is determined they will win the case and on the other side didiya aur mrs.c gloating that imlu will not be able to find any sabhoot.

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

I pray tomorrow your thread will be titled “S de Saboot”. 

God I really hope so too dear, I really hope so.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Copy pasting whatever I wrote in old thread ..

So is it ok husband can shout on you Infront of whole family.. blame you for everything wrong happened in his life!! smiley32 smiley5 but still he does this because  it's his nature so it's normalsmiley5

People get angry on loved once is a rubbishsmiley39 

Imlie is an easy target and Ts and Adi taking out all of  their frustration on poor girl but yaa its normalsmiley39

BS can do anything because poor of him he is a victimsmiley39 

Nonsense!!!

Edited by Panchhi1 - 2 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Thanks aps 🤗

A good episode barring the hurtful things that adi said to imlu🤬. Ki wo yeh sab apne liye kar rahi hai aur usne kuch khoya nahi😡. Har din uske ghar waalon se itna jhel rahi hai wo hi bahuth hai imlu ke liye.. it was karma for the senior ts to be rebuffed by society. 😡

Pray karthi hoon didiya aur uski maa ki sau gunah bura baje adi ke hi haathon😡

Brb

I doubt he will say a word against DD and his mom after if truth comes out ..😡 tab iski bolti bandh ho jaayegi ..

When it comes to Imlie , everyone gets their voice but if someone else then bs will be like a furniture only ..

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Aps for the thread!🤗

A pretty decent watch today in terms of continuity in the emotional turmoil for both Imlie and Adi. And less screen space to Malini and her monotony! 

It was definitely a heart breaking scene when AKT lashed out at Imlie and a very BIg Hattooo!, Bhakkk! to him😡. His choice of words were totally rash and crude but no where did he disparage her. The man is guilty as hell. And in that guilt he probably is holding himself responsible for all the disrespect he has brought the family and more so the remorse of being unfaithful to Imlie. He has done this before and is doing it now, unleasing it out on Imlie, not because it is easier to do so, but because he knows that she is the only one who can understand his inner turmoil.."tum toh humein hum se bhi zyada jaanti ho". But no dude, not justified at all.  I wanted to take his award and hit him hard on his head to put some sense into it.😡 But also was conflicted because the man does have his heart in its place still- if I am reading the precap right! Oh the disorientation the man causes! 

It really is becoming tiring to see Imlie cry..(ST was fabulous..👏).but what a strong character, never lets those tears wash out her determination! What a fantastic scene between Nani, Sundar and Imlie. Love how on this path of no return, the girl has some very strong supporters. "Saboot chuth jaate hain" There you go Imliya..put on the Ms. Maple hat, and get going, because when has anything at all bogged you down!

Shout out to Nani, Sundar, milk and pakoras!! 

Special shout out to KC for the very tone he has set for the entire fandom- "Tumhara vishwas itna strong hai ki, uspe vishwas karne ka mann karta hai" Enough said! 

#MissionSaboot

#NoBluesJustClues

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

"Radha rani bani sayaani" - dialogue of the episode 😎🤣

NN aur Sundar saare educated logon par bhari 🥳🥳👏

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jperalta