Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chalo someone also think vartika dance steps are vulgar. Like it's majorly made of twerking idk why she don't do something else. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Chalo someone also think vartika dance steps are vulgar. Like it's majorly made of twerking idk why she don't do something else. 

she toned down little for sanchit in super dancer,poor kiddo,his talent is getting wasted because of her stupid choreography.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

certain dance forms these people promote are so vulgar which is fit for only bar dancing.between kathak kisaey india ki traditional dance bani?πŸ€ͺ because i have seen those dance forms are being used by p*8&44 in movies(note: they showed kathak as dance form used by only those people in movoes,but not by anyone else) sorry,is it true or i need to enlighten on this 

and arundhati garnaik from dance deewane is another vulgar dancer πŸ€’only plus ia her flexibility. now only i understood why jaferi brothers no more want ro be part of dance reality showsπŸ€ͺ..boogie woogie will be always the best.no doubt.it had control over dresses,dance techniques but now.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

LMAO guys I completely forgot about this forum after doing drama on Vijay's threads πŸ€£

But I think even I'm gonna be a silent spectator this time. A daily dance show is too much work and too much time to spend on TV. I still have some episodes to catch up and it's taking too much time. Plus hotstar sucks. I like weekend shows, daily TV is too much effort.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

she toned down little for sanchit in super dancer,poor kiddo,his talent is getting wasted because of her stupid choreography.

sameeeee. And other day I think during Govinda chunky epi vartika had an extended dance scene for tribute, I swear I saw the men going πŸ˜‹ at that. Ew.

Kids show hai and she's really not doing different for sanchit. The kid is so good it's a shame. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

LMAO guys I completely forgot about this forum after doing drama on Vijay's threads πŸ€£

But I think even I'm gonna be a silent spectator this time. A daily dance show is too much work and too much time to spend on TV. I still have some episodes to catch up and it's taking too much time. Plus hotstar sucks. I like weekend shows, daily TV is too much effort.

kya drama batao. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

He was not opening the dance plus forum even after a week so I stared posting reviews of the episodes in all his threads πŸ˜†

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yet to watch today's epi, but so far, it has been okay. Really loved the technical prop challenge. Dhananjay's Raghav act was brilliant. Shakti's on fire πŸ‘   Although I didn't really like Tom and Jerry's act. It felt overhyped, definitely not double plus worthy   I guess the idea was amazing, but why does that have to mean we shouldn't get to see them dancing? Nothing else to say. A lot of the prop acts felt repetitive. But loved Pratik's paper bag act. Also, the final showdown was very average compared to the last season ones. All three of them were not in their best elements though I guess Kuldeep-Pranshu were better than the rest. Happy for Pratik πŸ‘  But I wish Punit had nominated Shivanshu, he's by far my favorite πŸ˜†

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Yet to watch today's epi, but so far, it has been okay. Really loved the technical prop challenge. Dhananjay's Raghav act was brilliant. Shakti's on fire πŸ‘   Although I didn't really like Tom and Jerry's act. It felt overhyped, definitely not double plus worthy   I guess the idea was amazing, but why does that have to mean we shouldn't get to see them dancing? Nothing else to say. A lot of the prop acts felt repetitive. But loved Pratik's paper bag act. Also, the final showdown was very average compared to the last season ones. All three of them were not in their best elements though I guess Kuldeep-Pranshu were better than the rest. Happy for Pratik πŸ‘  But I wish Punit had nominated Shivanshu, he's by far my favorite πŸ˜†

WORD on Tom and Jerry. Like HOW AND WHY?? I felt so dizzy looking at the performance plus such horrible quality of the video couldn't even understand anything. Plus this is nothing new, this whole lockdown we have seen tiktok users do this trend with selfie stick, they just added a little more difficulty and danced. Don't know what was so great and never done before. I thought Dhananjay's act with the TV was the hardest keeping in mind the timing and sync. Romsha was really good dance wise but as a challenge both Punit and Salman played safe, Shakti actually took it as a challenge and was πŸ”₯ 

Word again on the final showdown. Probably Kuldeep Pranshu was good overall (Much better than 🐍 as a lyrical dancer πŸ˜†) but overall the showdown looked very messy. Just didn't understand what Hassan was doing, JS Angels has TOO MANY PEOPLE to focus in the group plus had a lot of sync issues today and their shimmery costumes makes the video completely pixelated on Hotstar.πŸ˜” This was one group I was really excited about but except their first audition round didn't really enjoy much because too much happens in their dance.

Today's episode was also okay. I actually enjoyed Shweta's performance since she came out of Vartika zone. I agree with Shakti regarding Pratik, the story took over from his dance. Dhananjay was okay, I am not really enjoying any of the groups this season. Hoping the other episodes are more interesting.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

So are they shifting to star plus on weekend or it will be hostar only?