Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Rat, Cat, Dog🤣🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

I loved Suman-Raavi scene so much🤣🤣🤣

I also liked what she shared with Raavi about how she felt when Dhara took over the house 10 years ago,

I don't think she has shared this even with Dhara herself.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi calls herself, Swami Raaveshwasri 🤣🤣🤣

Yesterday she called herself Raavi Shri 😆 and today😆

At this rate, Raavi might take up sanyaas before Shiva and her work things out😆!!! 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

To all of us tolerating this and going to tolerate much more🤣

Translation- How much more adhbutness should we have to see🤣

Gaumbi today🤣🤣

Dhara these days🤣🤣

CVS to Shivi fans these days🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I watched the episode… first Raavi kissing Dhara’s hand and now Shiva kissing Dhara’s hand… so by theory of transitivity … we can say Shiva kissed Raavi … this is as close to a kiss we can get between them… 🤣🤣

the whole episode is filled with Suman today … her trivias, stories and Dhara’s antics…

anybody else hardly matters… 

I think DevTa centric track is also on way… Rishita wanted to work.. she is anyways not doing anything in house .. so why can’t she work? I know people will think Raavi is treated like a maid then but Rishita is not helping her now also.. 

also Shiva getting attracted towards Raavi saying that she is very close to what Dhara is .. I think his liking is transcending into love now… and that shows how everyone just blindly loves Dhara… she also has her faults… Raavi is still clueless about her feelings for Shiva.. she has feelings only for Dhara at this point.. Shiva who? 

their story is growing at snail pace.. Shiva’s changed feelings for Raavi will help how? he anyways started liking her and isn’t that the reason he pushed her away…how making him more enthralled with her melt his resolve ? 

isn’t it should be the other way around? Raavi should start getting affected by Shiva… but she is royally ignoring him…

I can’t say storyline is a mess because its like this only since beginning…since I was not a regular viewer earlier it never bothered me.. but recently their storyline has taken a backseat whereas earlier its all about raavi and shiva…

Transitivity kiss 🤣

Raavi kisses dhara's hands, Shiva kisses dhara's hands, hence Shiva kisses raavi's hands 🤣

Raavi's feelings for Shiva are strictly on the back burner now, who knows if/when they will emerge 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

At this rate, Raavi might take up sanyaas before Shiva and her work things out😆!!! 

Shiva will need to take sanyaas by the time Raavi figures her feelings out 😆

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Starting this EDT with my bichaara Gaumbi...look at him🤣

the guy looks sooo done 🤣

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Bechaara Shiva😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Ok Rishita was asked by Gautam, Dhara not to stop her job search, infact they want her to go and Suman is ok with it as well. Why is Dev is confusing her and us? Why is he adamant that she not  go to work at this time? If she goes, she will atleast get some reprieve from Dhara's craziness😕

Dev hafte bar sirf ek dialogue bolta hai, aur woh bhi satyanash😕

It is better he keeps his mouth shut in all the episodes

manny136 thumbnail

Even in FB Dev useless lol he makes up such big lies lol rishita was clear about working along with her love for golden butterflies lol but this whole issue is just going in circles now Suman gave permission why does she have to listen to dev at all lol kuch bhi.