Mahasangam is cheating public

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I feel this whole mahasangam is cheating us, the stunts are of no level, rohit is not explaining the stunts, even finale mei jo clips dikhate hai in that they show rohit explaining the whole stunt, there is a whole level of seriousness for stunt at the same time fun masti apni jagah pe.

Here it's only time pass, even bharti's comic acts are not entertaining, it's monotonous same kissing rohit and all. In fact she is shown less also compared to other drama or I don't know about today I'll watch that episode but only stunts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with you. 

I skipped both episodes.

Finale hai ya mazak.

Kuch bhi dikha rahe hai.

I was waiting for actual stunts

But it never came.

Anyways going to sleep.

Will watch last stunt online if there is any 😂

Armu4eva thumbnail

Totally agree. If they didn't have content for episode, they could have avoided double elimination last week. This was absolute wastage of time.😡

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Totally agree. If they didn't have content for episode, they could have avoided double elimination last week. This was absolute wastage of time.😡

Maine jitna bhi dekha it was horrible.Totally waste of TIME.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It was complete waste of time n money both..Acha bhala kkk 11 chal raha tha joh yeh mahasangam beech mein agaya..Issi week finale hona chahiye tha..

This maha sangram was so boring.

nuckts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Totally agree with you. 

I skipped both episodes.

Finale hai ya mazak.

Kuch bhi dikha rahe hai.

I was waiting for actual stunts

But it never came.

Anyways going to sleep.

Will watch last stunt online if there is any 😂

I skipped most of the stretched boring parts, only Arjun and Rahul's stunts on Saturday and Divyanka's stunt on Sunday had some standards because they were uniquely designed. 

Edited by nuckts - 2 years ago
nuckts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

True I think there is something about budget, all these so called stunts looked like they were shot in India obviously dance deewane contestants also were here only so and though I have not watched made in India completely know one thing its stunts also had some standard and its comedy also was cute in some ways. 

nuckts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Maine jitna bhi dekha it was horrible.Totally waste of TIME.

It looked like they wanted to waste time because there was nothing in those stunts and they wanted to divert audience's attention as stunts were not of usual level

Edited by nuckts - 2 years ago
nuckts thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

It was complete waste of time n money both..Acha bhala kkk 11 chal raha tha joh yeh mahasangam beech mein agaya..Issi week finale hona chahiye tha..

This maha sangram was so boring.

Exactly there was nothing new just excuses for bharti to kiss rohit and flirting with Madhuri and mutual admiration ki oh aap kitne acche ho ,yeh kitne acche hai and suddenly hum aap better hai kuch bhi dikhaya hai

NINALOGY thumbnail

This was just a joke 

Wastage of time 

I skipped both the episodes