chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

So was watching the reactions of people on Finale night.  

Akshara REALLY hates Neha you can see that.  Actually noone on that couch wanted to interact more with Neha, you could see a distance -- it sort of looked like noone wanted anything to do with her.  Pratik came out also not caring much about the fact that she was there.  One little hug because she sort of put him in the position to.  He also didnt seem much interested in interacting with her.  Anyway he will be going back in the house so its going to fizzle out.  Even this "friendship bond" I think is khatam mostly.  

Raquesh was very funny actually.  He wanted to get the hell out of the house and away from Shamita.  He didnt even want to look at her and she was trying to get some sort of romantic reaction but he didnt even really want to look at her face.  Even when he came on stage and they were marrooing Shammo-Raqa jokes, it looked like ... ab baas karo.  Shamita is still trying to get him in her clutches -- but doesnt look like its going anywhere.  After some days will come out out with we are not compatible and Shammo will add some negative abt his personality just because he is definitely going to say no to any relationship (my reading but lets see).  

And poor Karan Nath kyun laye the usse again --- to humilate him on his chaddi??? I actually like  him, he is a sweet thing, and was looking good also but really he is a very shy guy.  

I hope Nishant goes into the big house too and he gets little thoda some prize money also -- I think he also big time deserves it.    

Imagine Foods launched by Ritesh-Genelia is VERY interesting.  I shall be looking it up.  This really will help me go vegetarian-vegan which I aim to do in some time.  

Karan hope he bucks up his hosting for next season, would still give him a chance, he is not so bad, but should stop the lies where he states things happened when they clearly just didnt.  

Chalo, see you all later in a few days --- hopefully the main season will be interesting.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Raqa ka bohat obvious tha, he just played Shamita . He shldve told her point blank hes not interested, the mixed signals will cost him lolll

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I saw it other way 

BB ne Akshara and Moose ko full ignore maara….. kya beizzati ki by ignoring them and Kjo kept talking to Neha.

dono jali bhuni baithi thi 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Raqesh had the 'So done' and 'So relieved' look on his face when he was getting out🤣🤣

Chalo I'll give him credit - For once he was honest in the task with Ritesh Genelia, that he had the 'hots' for Divya🤣 Himmat lekar bol diya Shammo ke saamne, in the 'Chai peeke laagelu sexy' task moment.

Pratik's description of 'Tohar chumma covid vaccine' was hilarious, but pretty much on point. Raqesh didn't want Shammo's moves on him.

He shouldn't have led her on initially with hugs and kisses though. He needs to be called out on that by journalists in future interviews.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I saw it other way 

BB ne Akshara and Moose ko full ignore maara….. kya beizzati ki by ignoring them and Kjo kept talking to Neha.

dono jali bhuni baithi thi 

I think they always let people who get a bad image on the show a chance to redeem themselves.  Of course completely senseless people like say Priyanka Jagga or Swami Om did not get that chance becoz there is no redemption possible there.  But see like Hina was given multiple chances to then look good after her behaviour made her look like  a complete villain on the show.  Neha got trolled massively for her lustful behaviour and more when she further blamed it as perception behaviour by audience as she justified the behaviour as being okay in a friendship bond.  (Like you guys are so dumb of course you can do all this with a friend)  Other than her lustful behaviour she has been fun so I guess they did try to give her that chance.  

With Raqa, come on multiple times he has even straight out said to Shamita that they cannot be in a relationship and also he will absolutely not say anything on the show.  Initially he may have been infatuated with her but pretty soon realized what sort of person she is.  But you are right he should have then laid off later after he knew they were not compatible even though Shamita kept trying to keep the thing going as she does look desperate to be in a relationship.  

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Karan Nath is very sweet. Yaar banda heera hai. He was still feeling out of place.

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Raqa ka bohat obvious tha, he just played Shamita . He shldve told her point blank hes not interested, the mixed signals will cost him lolll

i still think they have genuine feelings lol it was both ways usually in the live it looked both ways the episodes are badly edited though

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ridhima was sitting with karan nath 😳😆

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I felt happy they did not ask anything to moose and taunting akshara. Bohot zyada battamiz hain dono,gaba ko bhi sangat ki asar para.and i ignored zeeshan,i mean i actually never watched him on bb too.

Liked neha's song,karan was pleasent.banda bada cute hain did not watch full epi actually,cut cut karke dekha,wasnt excited to watch that much:(

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Karan Nath is very sweet. Yaar banda heera hai. He was still feeling out of place.

Some reporter asked Karan Nath kaisa laga aapko BB ke grand finale mein jakar.

Karan Nath answered mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ke grand finale hai, mein toh waha par gaya ye soch kar ke hum sab ko phir se BB ke ghar mein enter kar denge. 😆

Edited by Mapogo - 2 years ago