Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wish will remain a wish only pram. Definitely it will resonate with him but with a twist. Dev will become protective and caring of her. He will convince himself.... 'i couldnt  be there for sona when we broke up, but i can help this damsel to cope'. He will convince ishu too. Jab mein sona se alag hua toh mein toot gaya. Isliye mein iska madat karna chahta hoon. Both ma nd beta will bend over their back for her until everything goes south.

Eod we will be the one looking for sleeping tablets

Edited by havima - 2 years ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: havima

Wish will remain a wish only pram. Definitely it will resonate with him but with a twist. Dev will become protective and caring of her. He will convince himself.... 'i couldnt  be there for sona when we broke up, but i can help this damsel to cope'. He will convince ishu too. Jab mein sona se alag hua toh mein toot gaya. Isliye mein iska madat karna chahta hoon. Both ma nd beta will bend over their back for her until everything goes south.

Don’t think i can bear it if Dev starts getting protective of this psycho. But it’s quite a likely situation. 

Sanj might make the ex BF into a stalker who is harassing her ( oh the irony !) and Dev the rescuer of damsels in distress will run to help her every time she’s in ‘danger’. Eventually she might worm her way into Dixit mansion also for ‘safety’ from her imaginary stalker. Because that’s what busy CEOs do according to the moronic writers of this show - they personally look into the personal issues and troubles of all their employees and are at their beck and call, day and night 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

No pls, not this way..

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Don’t think i can bear it if Dev starts getting protective of this psycho. But it’s quite a likely situation. 

Sanj might make the ex BF into a stalker who is harassing her ( oh the irony !) and Dev the rescuer of damsels in distress will run to help her every time she’s in ‘danger’. Eventually she might worm her way into Dixit mansion also for ‘safety’ from her imaginary stalker. Because that’s what busy CEOs do according to the moronic writers of this show - they personally look into the personal issues and troubles of all their employees and are at their beck and call, day and night 

Gosh night mare track..

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This would be a great opportunity for Dev to think about his own stalker days when he would stalk Sona and Ritwik day and night. He should convince Sanju to speak to him and make her the stalkers problem, not his anymore 💁🏻‍♀️