Sanjana's words might help Dev reflect?

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As much as I Sanjana being a trigger, her words when she's talking about her breakup are so relevant to Dev's own life and relationship. I hope at least these words resonate in his mind about the effort that Sonakshi constantly puts into their relationship, efforts that are not reciprocated.

Something that struck a chord with me was the way she said "if you have to ask him to value you, what is even left in this relationship?" Listen Dev! What is left in your relationship, how must your wife be feeling? What reason does she have to stay with you, what if she walks away again? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sanjana's words have good influence on all the cartoons of this show. I mean look at her own best friend who was always trying to knock sense into her khali khopdi to stop this unhealthy obsession with a married boss, directly jumped to 'Oh! His wife is not in party, you have a chance to make him yours. '

Looking at her serendipity kartoots, I don't think her ex was wrong to dump her. No basic ethics in life. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I so wish this happens..

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: them2d

As much as I Sanjana being a trigger, her words when she's talking about her breakup are so relevant to Dev's own life and relationship. I hope at least these words resonate in his mind about the effort that Sonakshi constantly puts into their relationship, efforts that are not reciprocated.

Something that struck a chord with me was the way she said "if you have to ask him to value you, what is even left in this relationship?" Listen Dev! What is left in your relationship, how must your wife be feeling? What reason does she have to stay with you, what if she walks away again? 

I really hope this happens and he questions himself as to his part in this relationship. Not calling out an employee for being too forward is just not okay. What if Sona goes away? You have been lucky so far, you think it will continue that way?

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

For him to get this, he has to be able introspect which he yet has not & will not. Dude is missing something big time in his brain (common sense) & β€οΈ empathy.  One has be able to feel the pain other is going through πŸ˜³πŸ˜’

Doodle12 thumbnail

Itna self awareness kahan???

Show ke writers ko hi nhi hai itna self awareness toh. 

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago
Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How optimistic are you! It is commendable to be able to expect something so aware from Dev of S3. 

It was not often that even S1 Dev thought of Sonakshi as the giver in the relationship. Even when he threw Sona out of his life, twice, he did not look back at all the promises. At least the writers there were the same. Reflection is not a strong suit of the Dixit clan and Dev seems to be right on track like Ishwari. 

These writers and their version of Dev are a group of nincompoops who think of the audience as fools. There is no effort involved in attempting coherence in character behavior. 

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brule

How optimistic are you! It is commendable to be able to expect something so aware from Dev of S3. 

It was not often that even S1 Dev thought of Sonakshi as the giver in the relationship. Even when he threw Sona out of his life, twice, he did not look back at all the promises. At least the writers there were the same. Reflection is not a strong suit of the Dixit clan and Dev seems to be right on track like Ishwari. 

These writers and their version of Dev are a group of nincompoops who think of the audience as fools. There is no effort involved in attempting coherence in character behavior. 

The sad part is, majority of the audience are fools. Only in this tiny forum, you see few handful people actually discussing & analysing the characters.

YouTube comment section & other social media are full of Dev lovers who think Dev is the one who is working hard to save the relation while Sonakshi is insatiable. Everytime Devakshi have an argument, majority of the opinion is Sonakshi is being too irritating & demanding & has robbed Dev of his peace totally. Poor Dev deserved so much better!πŸ˜’ 

This is the type of reaction the makers get to see so they happily keep the dynamics going as it is without any development or change. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ They wouldn't disturbe what they think people are loving.πŸ˜†

Doodle12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

The sad part is, majority of the audience are fools. Only in this tiny forum, you see few handful people actually discussin

YouTube comment section & other social media are full of Dev loverg & analysing the characters.s who think Dev is the one who is working hard to save the relation while Sonakshi is insatiable. Everytime Devakshi have an argument, majority of the opinion is Sonakshi is being too irritating & demanding & has robbed Dev of his peace totally. Poor Dev deserved so much better!πŸ˜’ 

This is the type of reaction the makers get to see so they happily keep the dynamics going as it is without any development or change. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ They wouldn't disturbe what they think people are loving.πŸ˜†

purple : which is also why i only talk here. someohow i really hope noone comes baraging in defending everything terrible dev has done like last time.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle12

purple : which is also why i only talk here. someohow i really hope noone comes baraging in defending everything terrible dev has done like last time.

I tried commenting in YT few times but the Dev lovers attacked me saying I was a feminist, I don't value relation & I will be a homewrecker because of my attitudeπŸ˜† So I have stopped bothering with those pea-brained simps.

I like this place because here at least people see & analyse things for what they are instead of blind fangirling.