Ek dusre ko hasana ke liye shadi kar rahe hain

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dialogue writer ko jadoo ki jhappi for writing this dialogue πŸ€—

Even though PriRa are getting married for their family's happiness only, this marriage will bring most happiness in their own lives. Priya vapis hasne lagegi and Ram ab aur zyada jovial ho jayega to make Priya happy 

Priya last 5 years mein itna nahi hasi hogi jitna Ram ke sath 5 mins mein hasi πŸ˜†

Ram is such a sweetheart. He was trying his best to cheer up Priya after Neeraj fiasco β€οΈ (Ram jaise bfs kaha milte hain please koi bata do, I so want one). 

Sorry Vedu, big loss for you πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT5G0x9BAJm/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I loved how Ram starts the joke, but Priya is like "nope, stop, Don't crack the joke, I'll laugh myself" πŸ€£ These two ❀️

Ram's friends named Priya "Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham" πŸ˜† That was epic. 

AquaTofana thumbnail

It was really a ery very beautiful moment... They were laughing to show off... but it felt like geniune... I guess it was geniune... i think they started off for showing... but ended up sharing that mirthful moment....

Edited by CrookedSmile - 2 years ago
unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I loved how Ram starts the joke, but Priya is like "nope, stop, Don't crack the joke, I'll laugh myself" πŸ€£ These two ❀️

Ram's friends named Priya "Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham" πŸ˜† That was epic. 

bold - that was epic πŸ€£And I love their reactions when Ram is talking to Vedu especially Vrinda's πŸ˜†

unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

It was really a ery very beautiful moment... They were laughing to show off... but it felt like geniune... I guess it was geniune... i think they started off for showing... but ended up sharing that mirthful moment....

Yes they started with show off but eventually were laughing. 

Btw Priya would never show off something like this but only with Ram she let her fun side out β€οΈ

AquaTofana thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicorn1

Yes they started with show off but eventually were laughing. 

Btw Priya would never show off something like this but only with Ram she let her fun side out β€οΈ

i guess she understands that Ram is a genuine person... thats why she was comfortable enough to show a diff side to him... varna toh she's all buttoned up

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I love this idea of Ram and Priya being the only ones who can make each other laugh or feel comfortable, I think it might be my favourite thing about them.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

this trait of priya n ram as a couple is soo underrated!

the fact ram can only make priya laugh with his lame jokes, that too someone who doesnt even smile that much!

that was my fav part in this epi when ram was like we r marrying each other to make each other laugh

cant wait more of these kind of  scenes where ram make priya laughs πŸ˜†

ram is such a cutiepie  n priya is naturally beautiful but there is a special glow when she smiles β€οΈ

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I love this idea of Ram and Priya being the only ones who can make each other laugh or feel comfortable, I think it might be my favourite thing about them.

bold - That's such a unique quality for an ITV couple β€οΈ

Moreover PriRa have barely spent any quality time together yet they are so naturally comfortable with each other 

unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

this trait of priya n ram as a couple is soo underrated!

the fact ram can only make priya laugh with his lame jokes, that too someone who doesnt even smile that much!

that was my fav part in this epi when ram was like we r marrying each other to make each other laugh

cant wait more of these kind of  scenes where ram make priya laughs πŸ˜†

ram is such a cutiepie  n priya is naturally beautiful but there is a special glow when she smiles β€οΈ

Priya looks gorgeous when she laughs β€οΈ

I loved how Ram was laughing seeing her laugh. These two munchkins deserve all the happiness β€οΈ