BALH-2 Similarities

change12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I feel creatives and writers are influenced by the Pakistani drama "Zindagi Gulzar hai" Priya's monologues and the family situation with the father are quite similar to Sanam Saeed's character Kashaf.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Priya's character and her family is quite inspired from Kashaf of ZGH. 

Difference is that ZGH was much more nuanced ... 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The other thing I liked about ZGH was that Kashaf toils hard and becomes a respectable civil servant without any recommendation or help. She is not dependent on a rich husband to fulfill her needs.

The father realizes his folly, not because Kashaf is married to a rich family or anything, but because she becomes respected and well off truly on her own grit and merit. It was so inspiring to watch the turn of fate. It was like every hardship Kashaf and her mom faced had meaning to it.

But in BALH2 Meera and the family are still struggling. Mahendar Sood is back when Priya is getting married to a rich family, but only to create trouble 😐

Edited by funny_fubar - 2 years ago
poojaaggarwal08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

The other thing I liked about ZGH was that Kashaf toils hard and becomes a respectable civil servant without any recommendation or help. She is not dependent on a rich husband to fulfill her needs.

The father realizes his folly, not because Kashaf is married to a rich family or anything, but because she becomes respected and well off truly on her own grit and merit. It was so inspiring to watch the turn of fate. It was like every hardship Kashaf and her mom faced had meaning to it.

But in BALH2 Meera and the family are still struggling. Mahendar Sood is back when Priya is getting married to a rich family, but only to create trouble 😐

Yes in zgh the father didn't try to stop her wedding he was present and happy there

But yahan to khel hi ulta hai i mean which father will create obstacles in his daughter wedding

AquaTofana thumbnail

Originally posted by: change12

I feel creatives and writers are influenced by the Pakistani drama "Zindagi Gulzar hai" Priya's monologues and the family situation with the father are quite similar to Sanam Saeed's character Kashaf.

i think to an extent it is... but the ML is definitely not like zaroon🀒

AquaTofana thumbnail
Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Yes Priya's character and her family is quite inspired from Kashaf of ZGH. 

Difference is that ZGH was much more nuanced ... 

i m happy that Ram's character is not inspired from zgh

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: change12

yup kashaf's family.........i just commented that.......

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i loved her character so much in ZGH.....but give anything good to these makers and they can bring out worst of it.........they could have showed dem very successful and popular due to their hard work,,,,,,,nahi per wo sympathy nahi deta so......bichari hona zaruri hai

poojaaggarwal08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

i m happy that Ram's character is not inspired from zgh

Yes we don't want ram to be misogynist like zaroon

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also kashaf's mom was a really strong character, she always took a stand when it came to her daughters... Here meera is just a weak character who brings more trouble for her kids.