Reasons for Priya to fall for Ram… finally

Shelly_392 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Have been waiting to start this thread. First of all, thank you very much each one of you for the overwhelming response on my previous thread “Instances for Ram to fall for Priya”. 

I think from today we can start listing Ram’s qualities and actions which will make Priya fall in love with him or at least begin to notice his actions which makes him so loveable:

1. Ram is a die heart family man. His heart and brain just functions for his family and his friends like family similar to Priya. May be he has lost so much in his life that all he wants is to care for others whom he loves wholeheartedly and calls his family. 

2. Ram’s always positive attitude. Despite knowing that the people he calls his family doesn’t care much about him, he doesn’t have bitterness in his life and actions. He can still do anything for them, even get married to a stranger like Priya who is actually very opposite to his personality.

3. Ram carries a no male or rich guy ego that makes him one of the most iconic ITV characters. Despite having such a troublesome life, Ram always has a smile on his face, carries a light hearted attitude that can crack anyone around him with laughter. He is shown to be a gem of a male protagonist on ITV who knows how to respect women, be a stranger or known, doesn’t carry hatred for his ex for leaving him, isnt an abuser, doesn’t like much drama, except his Vedu jaap act and sheer crying seeing Vedu happy in her marriage. 

4. Ram’s honesty about his marriage with Priya and being clear to share with Priya upfront that he is beyond the concept of love in a marriage. Just loved the way how he subtly declares without any condition and disrespect towards the women that he shall remain totally committed to her but won’t possibly love her as he still loves someone else.

5. Though being a rich, intelligent guy, Ram is actually a kid at heart who gets totally confused when Priya talks to him. His sheer love for food makes him worth staring at and loving just like watching a kid enjoying life.

6. Ram’s caring attitude. This goes especially for the instance where Ram covers Priya with his coat, outside the court even after having a big fight, to protect her from rain. The sheer look on Priya’s face watching Ram protecting her from the things she doesn’t like was a sight to behold.

7. Finally, Ram’s act of respect for his would-be wife. Priya will realise how subtly Ram handled the big confusion on their Roka ceremony and protected her from the pointing fingers which she usually got because of her father, fathers family and his ex.

That’s all for now. But would love if you guys keep adding more instances on this thread as the show progresses. Honestly, I am myself surprised that I am writing such a big appreciation note on a male protagonist character on ITV. Hence, let’s not stop here and continue appreciating Nakuul as Ram Kapoor in BALH2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

On point❤️

the way Ram stood up for Priya, it was just amazing! He handled the situation so well!

Shelly_392 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

On point❤️

the way Ram stood up for Priya, it was just amazing! He handled the situation so well!

Agreed. Without any melodrama 👏👏

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You have listed all the points beautifully! 👏

Ram will slowly but surely melt Priya's heart (which has hardened after years of betrayal, disappointment, rejection) . He will change her attitude towards life and open the doors of her heart to LOVE ❤️! 

AquaTofana thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

On point❤️

It was just amazing... and without any useless drama too

AquaTofana thumbnail

Hi Shelly, you have listed all the points so brilliantly...

...and I agree to all of them....

I hope that their love story starts soon...

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully penned down... Especially 3rd point... Bang on!

It's always not necessary for a male lead to be aggressive and over the board... Look at Ram... He's an exception in today's heroes... He's charming, caring, sweet and what not... He's everything... I hope they just sustain his qualities as they are and build it even more... I would love to watch him on the screen Everytime😍😍😍

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Great post!! Totally agree with all your points!!

Shelly_392 thumbnail

Adding points to my OG post:

8. Priya starting to be surprised by Ram’s actions for her and her fam. With Ram dancing with Meera in their sangeet and bringing the ngo kids to sing, Ram surely made her think if he’s actually a man who respects women in life way beyond what she has seen in her life. This is something I really want the makers to have deep layers to be explored in Ramya’s post marriage tracks.

9. Priya having a feeling that Ram purposely diverted all the baraatis route to reach marriage venue and buy some time for Priya to arrange the marriage hall. She also felt Ram invited MS to do kanyadaan which she strongly felt was very nice to do. 

All these gestures by Ram makes me feel one thing for sure that it’s going to take probably nth steps for Ram to remove Priya’s layers of negativity, poor Ram😔😢

Did I miss something so far. Please drop your comments.

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow what a fantastic post you made dear you written all the points that make Ram a good person different from all The rich Egoistic ML of ITV 👍🏼👏

Anyone can fall for that guy ❤️