Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Still same. 0.5 

People didn't like Suraj 's character and they dragged this track too much.  They  better end this track ASAP and in a good note without any MU or separation.

Even  many of us are not watching.

Dragging a track for more than 2 weeks is risky. If they ends a track within two weeks better. So even if people do not like a certain track , they will avoid only for two weeks . Dragging for one month means if people do not like a certain track they will avoid watching it for one month that will affect trp. During that one month they can get addicted to another show, then even the show , shows a better track it will be hard to get those viewers.

Just my point.

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Still same. 0.5 

People didn't like Suraj 's character and they dragged this track too much.  They  better end this track ASAP and in a good note without any MU or separation.

Even  many of us are not watching.

Dragging a track for more than 2 weeks is risky. If they ends a track within two weeks better. So even if people do not like a certain track , they will avoid only for two weeks . Dragging for one month means if people do not like a certain track they will avoid watching it for one month that will affect trp. During that one month they can get addicted to another show, then even the show , shows a better track it will be hard to get those viewers.

Just my point.

Yes... Very true.. 

This show got red alert... It would have been better if they fight legally which was tough for them for this everyone will get involved rather than childish plots.... Seems like one track is going  on since RV coz rani is the one doing all till now no new... Attractive point is missing in the show... Viewers are less now trp got down from 0.7 to 0.5.....New show are getting better TRP than this... They lack in making show attractive given the opportunities....made the villains lollipop too....

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Yes... Very true.. 

This show got red alert... It would have been better if they fight legally which was tough for them for this everyone will get involved rather than childish plots.... Seems like one track is going  on since RV coz rani is the one doing all till now no new... Attractive point is missing in the show... Viewers are less now trp got down from 0.7 to 0.5.....New show are getting better TRP than this... They lack in making show attractive given the opportunities....made the villains lollipop too....

I agree with each and every word. If they have shown RanVeer and Viku working together it would have been interesting. Rish was saying RS did all the dirty work and they let her go easily too. They let RV too go easily. I think they will let go all villains easily. 

I agree about new shows. I and Rish watch Meet. Really interesting now. I watch only leads parts. Know after marriage it will go on same itv route but till then we will watch as it's interesting and funny.

caller123 thumbnail

Don't show MU or separation. You will lose the remaining too. You have overused that.

caller123 thumbnail

Don't show MU or separation. You will lose the remaining too. You have overused that.

If you show it ,it might be final nail to your coffin .

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We told them not to make tracks longer than 2 weeks. They tried it for 2 tracks and started 4 weeks tracks. We didn't like 3 week tracks. So what made them think we like 4?

The track seems to be dragging and for a month. Nothing new. Just Rani pretending to be Radhika and almost getting caught.  It's the 3rd week now. I wasn't even interested enough to read the Wu. 

They need to make the story fresh again. Make them fall in love again with a memory loss track or something. But don't make it so negative like Suraj pretending to be rani's husband. 

It need to be light and fun while keéping the track fresh and interesting. Characters should be relatable unlike vijya, RV, jai and suraj. Also keep away from taboos and extreme situations or characters. 

Take the show back to the first few episode when it was light fun and interesting. Get rid of vijya and suraj and never bring such extreme characters ever again. 

Extreme situations and characters never worked. Kidnapping track didn't, ranisa's re entrance did not, Balia 2.0 didn't, nandini-jai marriage didn't, loss of veers liscense didn't, RV track didn't. What do all of them have in common? Extreme and unrealistic characters and situations. Plus overload of negativity. 

They have already made it light and fun. But the dragging needs to stop. Extremes need to stop. Make characters and situations relatable. 

Also don't let Villans get away. Ranisa always got away except last time. Even after she was caught veer was the only one angry. It makes us angry that others didn't say anything. 

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rish27

We told them not to make tracks longer than 2 weeks. They tried it for 2 tracks and started 4 weeks tracks. We didn't like 3 week tracks. So what made them think we like 4?

The track seems to be dragging and for a month. Nothing new. Just Rani pretending to be Radhika and almost getting caught.  It's the 3rd week now. I wasn't even interested enough to read the Wu. 

They need to make the story fresh again. Make them fall in love again with a memory loss track or something. But don't make it so negative like Suraj pretending to be rani's husband. 

It need to be light and fun while keéping the track fresh and interesting. Characters should be relatable unlike vijya, RV, jai and suraj. Also keep away from taboos and extreme situations or characters. 

Take the show back to the first few episode when it was light fun and interesting. Get rid of vijya and suraj and never bring such extreme characters ever again. 

Extreme situations and characters never worked. Kidnapping track didn't, ranisa's re entrance did not, Balia 2.0 didn't, nandini-jai marriage didn't, loss of veers liscense didn't, RV track didn't. What do all of them have in common? Extreme and unrealistic characters and situations. Plus overload of negativity. 

They have already made it light and fun. But the dragging needs to stop. Extremes need to stop. Make characters and situations relatable. 

Also don't let Villans get away. Ranisa always got away except last time. Even after she was caught veer was the only one angry. It makes us angry that others didn't say anything. 

Hats off to this. You have nailed it. Only one correction. This is the fourth week of this track .

People didn't like extreme characters of Vijya and Suraj . True. They were already fed up with RV ,and when they started showing unrelatable characters they stayed away. I agree.

As soon as they saw Suraj all knew Goa track on the way. With MU and a separation . That's why as a precaution all stayed away from the show. 

You showed extreme level in Goa and Balia with almost divorce which people didn't like . Seriously don't you have any new ideas other than separation and MU. Whatever you show you end with that. 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even i stopped watching this show because it was monotonous. No romance between leads and stupid tracks. I too started watching Meet. I like it because story is nice and funny so far

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with each and every word. If they have shown RanVeer and Viku working together it would have been interesting. Rish was saying RS did all the dirty work and they let her go easily too. They let RV too go easily. I think they will let go all villains easily. 

I agree about new shows. I and Rish watch Meet. Really interesting now. I watch only leads parts. Know after marriage it will go on same itv route but till then we will watch as it's interesting and funny.

Even I am watching meet these days, but not full episodes😅..bcoz Atba taught me to never get addicted to a daily soap, bcoz they actually determine my mood, so..I am surely not watching any tv show, no matter how good it is.... Btw, Meets director is Vaibhav Singh, who used to be Atba director till Balliya 1.0, he gave us golden episodes of Atba😃..