BALH2~ :: Member Introduction Thread ::~

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello BALHians!

🤗Welcome to the Bade Achhe Lagte Hain S2 forum 🤗

This thread is made so that all members of this forum can introduce themselves and we all can get to know each other better!

So, let's start🥳

~Below is the format in which you all will introduce yourselves~

Name-

Age (optional)-

Occupation-

Place you are from-

Hobbies-

Other shows you watch-

First forum you visited on IF-

Forums you are active on in IF-

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)-

Favourite Indian TV actress-

Reason for watching BALH2-

(Permission given by Koeli.)

Edited by YeojaNextDoor - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My intro-

Name- Call me Shaz/Shazzy 😳

Age (optional)- In my 20s! 

Occupation- Student

Place you are from- India

Hobbies- reading books, watching movies, painting, dancing

Other shows you watch- Right now none except balh2 

First forum you visited on IF- Pyar Ka Dard Hai forum

Forums you are active on in IF- Only BALH2, and very rarely Bollywood forum and Asian Shows forum

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)- Nakuul Mehta (he is my most favourite, been his fan for 9 years!), and rest there are many I like but not a real fan of any of them

Favourite Indian TV actress- Disha Parmar, Sakshi Tanwar, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Drashti Dhami, Sanaya Irani

Reason for watching BALH2- Only and only Nakuul and Disha❤️ How could I miss their comeback show being their die-hard fan? :P

Edited by YeojaNextDoor - 2 years ago
AquaTofana thumbnail

Name- Riya

Age (optional)- I am fossil

Occupation- Writer

Hobbies- writing, reading etc

Other shows you watch- recaps of some old shows

First forum you visited on IF- This is my first show visiting IF

Forums you are active on in IF- This one only and games forum

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)- Gurmeet, Barun and KP

Favourite Indian TV actress- Sanaya and DD

Reason for watching BALH2- I am loving the chemistry of the leads and the storyline is quite gripping.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Name - Diya

Age - 21 (I'm so old, what the hell)

Occupation - Teacher (I almost wrote student but then I remembered that I graduated 😆)

Hobbies - I eat, I sleep and I stare at a screen (ek dum best hai!). For real though, I'm so boring and lazy I don't do anything interesting. I read a lot, I am such a huge bookworm and my mother hates it. I also enjoy writing even though I don't think I've written anything in almost a year. 

Other shows you watch (currently) - obviously BALH 2, Ziddi Dil Maane Naa, Udaariyan, sometimes I also check in on other shows that are airing just to drive myself insane, Brooklyn Nine-Nine (I'm still not over the fact that this is the final season), Kung Fu, Stargirl, a bunch of web series (way too many to keep track of) but only Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala comes to mind

First forum you visited on IF - Dil Dosti Dance (It's how I found IF actually! I was searching up fics on Taani and Rey and because fanfiction.net was useless a google search brought me here)

Forums you are active on in IF - this one, ZDMN, and one day I will be more active on the Udaariyan forum (if I get really heated about an episode though, you will most definitely find me dropping by the Anupama, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein and Bhagya forums)

Favourite Indian TV actor(s) - Kunal Karan Kapoor, Vikrant Massey, Vishal Vashishtha, Gaurav Khanna, probably many others that I simply can't think of

Favourite Indian TV actress - Disha Parmar, Dipika Kakkar Ibrahim, Ayesha Singh, Nidhi Shah, Shraddha Arya, Tejasswi Prakash, Aditi Sharma, and again many other actresses that are simply not coming to mind

Reason for watching BALH 2 - Definitely NaSha! I meannnnnn I did watch Season 1 but I was disappointed by it after the leap (which is very upsetting because I like the majority of the new adult cast, I just hated their characters) and also I was too young to get attached to it (I was like 11-12, I had no idea what was going on). Anyways, NaSha as PaYa impacted me the way I think Ram-Sakshi impacted others, PaYa was my comfort ship and they still mean so much to me, so I'm very excited to have NaSha back on my screen in a new and different. It's also nice to reminisce because they were so young during PKDH, so BALH 2 is like an evolution of their acting. I also didn't expect the show to be as refreshing as it is, Priya is now one of my all-time favourite characters and Disha has come so far I think I might cry.

Edited by foreverlazy - 2 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Name- Bhavna but here all are calling me Bhavi 😉

Age (optional)- Older than all of you here 😉 <100

Occupation- I am working Woman 😳

Place you are from- Gujarat, India

Hobbies- Watching web series, Surfing , All stuff related to the computer 😆

Other shows you watch- SAAKK my all time fav ❤️ apart from it BALH , IPKKND, Anupama, MHRW and sometimes i am visiting in all the forums. 😆

First forum you visited on IF-  IPKKND

Forums you are active on in IF- BALH, SAAKK, IPKKND, Anupama

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)- Karanvir Sharma, Barun Sobti, Mohit Sehgal, Parth Samthaan and still so many 🤣

Favourite Indian TV actress- Sanaya Irani, Disha Parmar, Debattama Shaha, Erica, Drashti Dhami 

Reason for watching BALH2- NaSha ❤️ Love them and they are doing fabulous job 👏

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Name- Surya

Age (optional)- Shhhh..Top secret..

Occupation- Writer , Instructional designer and now a author (Kindle)  

Place you are from- The city of pearls, Hyderabad.

Hobbies- Reading Kindle eBooks, watching Cricket and Formula 1 racing, writing, coloring with paint and pens.

Other shows you watch- No other Indian shows currently..Love watching Korean dramas, a staunch follower

First forum you visited on IF- I came to IF looking for a Fanfic, so Fan Fiction forum..

Forums you are active on in IF- Right now only BALH 2 forum..Earlier have been a part of many forums..Active on IF since 2004..

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)- Rajeev Khandelwal and Nakuul Mehta

Favourite Indian TV actress- No favorites.. 

Reason for watching BALH2- The actors, I have watched them in their 1st show and they drew me here.. 

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 2 years ago
jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Name- Saru

Age (optional)- 😃

Occupation- Developer

Hobbies- Dreaming (my fav one) , Pet care , Reading

Other shows you watch- Kpkab2, ghkpm 🤦‍♀️ , etc.etc.

First forum you visited on IF- I got to know about India forums while searching written updates of Pratigya serial but was not able to sign up. And then made account here for JodhaAkbar❤️

Forums you are active on in IF- IMMJ2❤️

Favourite Indian TV actor(s) - Harshad Chopda, Shaheer Sheikh, Rrahul Sudhir etc.etc.❤️

Favourite Indian TV actress - Divyanka, Jennifer Winget, Helly Shah, Sriti jha, Mrunal Thakur etc..etc..❤️

Reason for watching BALH2-  I love the theme song of both BALH 1 and 2😛❤️ and love for Nakuul😊

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Name- Aditi

Age (optional)- 27

Occupation- student

Place you are from- bhopal

Hobbies- sketching, writting and dancing

Other shows you watch- 

First forum you visited on IF- fanfiction

Forums you are active on in IF- kasauti zindagi kay 2, qubool hai, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)- karan singh Grover

Favourite Indian TV actress- Sanaya irani

Reason for watching BALH2- nakuul and disha combo

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Name-Biggboss15(sunny😃)

Age (optional)-17+

Occupation-Student 

Place you are from-Kolkata 

Hobbies-I love to eat🤣

Other shows you watch-Kkk, bb, kbc, dance shows, singing shows, some comedy shows, sports, (Kapil ones) and some historical shows😃

First forum you visited on IF-Biggboss14😆

Forums you are active on in IF-Kkk, forum games, bollywood, bb, balh 2. In these forums I am mostly active😃. And I like to do a round in all forums😆

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)-Ram Kapoor🥳, karan patel, karan grover, aly goni and nakul mehta😃. From historical ones faizal(maharana pratap), siddharth(ashoka)🥳

Favourite Indian TV actress-Sakshi Tanwar🥳, divyanka tripathi, dipika kakar, disha parmar😃. From historical ones kritika sagar (jhansi ki rani), anushka sen (colors jhansi ki rani)🥳

Reason for watching BALH2-I loved the season 1 of this show😃. I watched them in YouTube from 2020👍🏼. And that's the reason I started watching this season and I am liking this season so far😃

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anju 

Aged 41

Business. Analyst on a child care break .. looking to get back by year end 

Joined due to Arjun forum 

Watching Ahilya , BALH2 and Ziddi dil 

Anupama and ghum off and on certain clips 

Favs Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor  and Jennifer winget 

Liked the promos both the leads are decent actors have seen bits and pieces of old ones. Plus my mom's fav