Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Devikadish

Ganesh chaturthi is coming(precap meiin Sai bai ne bola), confession bhi aane wala hai, and jaggu will also come. Par sab yah cheezein bahot baadme aayengi. 

Copy paste band karke kuch accha og script likh de yeh so called creatives.

Long long back a lot of us were manifesting 11 day Ganpati celebration to be used as a lead upto confession 😍

But the way the show is going, I don't want to get any hopes upsmiley36

Kuch to bakwas jhagda karwa denge tabhi bhi with more toxic crap. 

Originally posted by Tiptione

I think as a matter of law this cannot be true, because the copyright would be owned by Sitara in the first place, so they are not bound by anything and could have amended the show as they so choose. They have already changed bis of it over the year, so I think this was just some false optimism.

I thought as the writer of all these bengali remakes is the same person, maybe something like this is possible.

They have definitely made changes, but they were very insignificant, as far as the plot is concerned. End meiin unhone copy karke exact cheezein he dikhai hai.

lead character jewellery, it took me some time to figure outsmiley37

The thing is except for some 2-3 shows, all the Sitara shows are Leena aunty's stories. But the no.1 show, as far as I know, had twitched the plot alot, according to audience's liking, apne yaha toh sab ditto copy ho raha hai.

I think KD was her favourite story, that's why she couldn't bear the sight of it being changed.

Yes correct. No 1 has been tweaked. Premise is more or less the same but there are better moments. 

I thought as the writer of all these bengali remakes is the same person, maybe something like this is possible.

They have definitely made changes, but they were very insignificant, as far as the plot is concerned. End meiin unhone copy karke exact cheezein he dikhai hai.

It don't think it works like that. As far as I know............SP is the copyright owner of the original shows not Leena or the directors. 

Originally posted by Sera-high123

It don't think it works like that. As far as I know............SP is the copyright owner of the original shows not Leena or the directors. 

Soo, the main culprit is Sitara here. No wonder, all the other shows have third wheel, and ek ka already preggo track start ho gaya shayad with third wheel and ML. 

Sitara is obsessed with cringe contentsmiley11

Soo, the main culprit is Sitara here. No wonder, all the other shows have third wheel, and ek ka already preggo track start ho gaya shayad with third wheel and ML. 

Sitara is obsessed with cringe contentsmiley11

SP ain't the culprit. They are just lauched the remake on a new channel (here SP). It is upto the CVs and PH of the show to bring some creativity or follow the show. SP only cares about TRPs. It is the CVs who doesn't want to show any creativity.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin