KarMi FS: The Breakup (Part 4- Pg.8) (complete)

ananya.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 1

“Monu bro, we need to breakup.” Sid barged into Monami’s room. 

“Breakup?”

“Sanjana ko lagta hai hum engaged hai. Aur agar hum engaged hue toh Sanjana aur mere beech kaise kuch hoga? So we need to breakup. In fact we have to have a public, dramatic wala breakup jisse sab sure ho jaye ki humara phir kabhi patch up nahi ho sakta.”

“Sid yeh problem tune start ki hai toh ise tu hi solve kar.” Monami said. 

Sid laid on Monami’s bed and started to think about a breakup plan. The location was simple enough to come up with. The mess. They would break up at dinner time when everyone was in the mess room. There needed to be a lot of tears. But the main problem was that he needed to come up with a really good reason. Why were they breaking up? That was important. 

“We’ll tell everyone ki tune mujhpe cheat kiya.” Sid said. 

“WHAT?? NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!” Monami shouted. “Sumanji aur Chitra ko already lagta hai ki mere aur Karan ke beech kuch chal raha hai. And main tujhe apni reputation bigaadne nahi dungi.”

“Okay chill bro! Tere aur dole shole ke beech sachhi kuch chal raha hai?” Sid asked. 

Monami glared at him. “Maybe I caught you cheating on me!”

“Tu pagal hai Monu? Sanjana mujhe cheater samjhegi! It needs to be something jisse I come off as an amazing guy. Kisiko bhi mujhse- Mil gaya idea…” Sid shouted. “Monu aaj raat ko tu bas ready rehna.”

“Par plan kya hai?” Monami asked. 

“Element of surprise bro! Tu bas rone ke liye ready rehna.” Saying this Sid ran away.

Monami walked into the mess hall, already nervous about what was going to happen. Sid would definitely do something. She only hoped, it wouldn’t get her into more trouble. Everyone was already in the mess when she sat down with her plate. Sid wasn’t here yet. Perhaps he had changed his mind. She dug into her food. 

“Monami…” Sid called out. 

Monami was shocked to see Sid. He was crying and his eyes were all red. His hair was unkept and his clothes were a mess. Everyone’s eyes were on him. So the plan was on. She kept her plate aside and went to him. 

“Kya hua Sid?” Monami asked. 

“It’s over Monu.” Sid said. “It’s all over.”

Monami looked nervously at everyone around her. They were all hooked onto the scene that was unfolding in front of their eyes. The only person who was looking disinterested was Karan Shergill, who rolled his eyes once and then got back to his food. 

“Tu kehna kya chahta hai Sid?” Monami asked dramatically. “What’s over?”

“This. Us. Monu I just realised ki main tere saath jo kar raha tha woh unfair tha. Main marne wala hu Monu and I cannot tag you along in this relationship. Main jab marr jaunga toh tera kya hoga? Tu toh akeli reh jayegi. Isiliye maine decide kar liya hai ki humari sagai is over. Tu kisi aise insane ko deserve karti hai jo iss duniya mein kuch din ka mehmaan na ho. You deserve the world Monu, and sadly, I can’t give it to you. Monami we should break up. It’s over! I hope tujhe koi aisa mile jo tujhe mujhse bhi zyada pyaar kare. I- I can’t-“ Sid’s voice broke and he started crying. 

Monami stood there awkwardly. She hasn’t expected Sid to give such a marvellous performance. He pinched her and gestured her to cry, but no tears were coming to her eyes. She rubbed her eyes pretending to cry. 

“Par Sid-“ Monami started. 

“No Monu, aaj main kuch nahi sununga. Main tujhe bhul nahi paunga kabhi. Bas tu khush reh. Usse zyada main kuch nahi chahta.”

“Fine, agar tu yahi chahta hai, toh yahi sahi. It’s over if you say it’s over.”

She left fake crying and went to her room. Thank god, the nightmare was over. Atleast one of his lie got sorted out. She laid down on her bed relieved, but again sat up when she heard someone come in. 

“Monami, tum thik ho?” Sanjana came running behind her. 

Monami again pretended to be sad, and she nodded. 

Sanjana hugged her. “Sab thik ho jayego.”

Monami pretended to wipe away her tears. She was touched by Sanjana’s gesture.

“Janaab ki smile ruk hi nahi rahi!” Faizi said.

“Bakwaas mat kar Faizi!” 

“Apna chehra dekh! Saaf saaf pata chal raha hai kitna khush hai tu. Arrey uski sagai tooti hai. Thoda toh sharm kar.”

Karan tried his best to hide his smile. “Tujhe kyu lagta hai main uski sagai tootne se khush hu?Faizuddin Siddique, I don’t care!”

Faizi chuckled. Perhaps now Karan and Monami’s story would start. Karan went to his own room and slept with a smile on his face. 

Edited by ananya.2 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya.2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbieflora

Main aa gayi 😬😂😂

Wow 🤣 Tera timing perfect hai as usual 🤣

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ananya.2

Wow 🤣 Tera timing perfect hai as usual 🤣

Ikr!!! Abhi bhi ainvaiye ayi thi! But but but!!!! Treat mil gyo😍😍😍

ananya.2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbieflora

Ikr!!! Abhi bhi ainvaiye ayi thi! But but but!!!! Treat mil gyo😍😍😍

Apna soulmate wala connection behen 😍

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Karan ko badi khushi ho rahi hai Sid n monami ke breakup se..🤣

Next part jaldi dena. 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

awesome. sid is dramatic kiddo😆. loved the scene b/w Sanjana and Monami. waiting for more of it❤️. Karan ki kushi ka tikana hi nahi hai. loved the update

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣their argument over breakup plan 😆cheating 🤣

what an idea! 👏👏

Karan 😳 faizi 😆karan's inner voice knows the reason😆

Sanju-monami 🤗

Waiting for next update 🤗

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Karan ko kis baat ki itni khushi ho rahi hai, monami ke breakup ki ya uska raasta clear hogaya??? 

The fact that it's a TS, make it even more interesting!!!!! 

Continue soonnn

Palak2812 thumbnail

Accha toh Sid left Monu bcoz he is dying toh Sanju o kya bolega ?

I am dying but let's be together and I now love u 🤣 

Shergill ki smile ruke nahi ruk rahi 😆❤️

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Accha toh Sid left Monu bcoz he is dying toh Sanju o kya bolega ?

I am dying but let's be together and I now love u 🤣 

Shergill ki smile ruke nahi ruk rahi 😆❤️

I know right! That was what I was thinking but lets see how the writer will make it happen and whatever she will do will be great.