Posted: 7 days ago

Right now it looks like Divya and Pratik are the most popular and second most popular contestants respectively. 

So they should be in top 2 with Divya as the winner. 

But that might not actually happen. Because won't that be Ace of Space all over again?

I think Bigg Boss might do something to not make it look repetitive and predictable. 

Maybe it still would be Divya and Pratik in top 2 but with Pratik as the winner. Or maybe they would remove Pratik from the equation somehow and bring Shamita in top 2 with Divya, but Divya still being the winner. 

What is your opinion?

Shamita is going to win in my opinion. They are going to make shamita and divya top 2 with shamita winning! 

Originally posted by Jayjaya79

Shamita is going to win in my opinion. They are going to make shamita and divya top 2 with shamita winning! 

She can't win unless makers rig the results. 

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

She can't win unless makers rig the results. 

I am pretty sure it must be in her contract!

Originally posted by Jayjaya79

I am pretty sure it must be in her contract!

A contract where a contestant is asking that she has to win a reality show, even if they have to rig it is not legally possible.

A contract where a contestant is asking that she has to win a reality show, even if they have to rig it is not legally possible.

I hope you are right! Cos I dont think she should win. 

Pratik and Divya are pretty close in votes, its not like previous seasons which are polarizing however Divya looks like the likely winner.

I toh still feel as you said, they might do some kaand and remove Pratik/Divya from top 2 running such as HM eviction, you never know. It just seems they are desperate for shamita to be in top 2. 

the way they are putting captions for shammo ..i think she may win or atleast runner up 

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1438012200375836675?s=20

The way they can rig is close or destroy a voting line [technical error] or somehow update the database with shammo votes.....I guess they are audited so they cant directly make someone winner who doesnt have majority votes.....

Edited by colors_123 - 7 days ago

Bigg Boss OTT