What exactly did Divya do wrong pointing out the lingerie?

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm genuinely curious. 

How else is someone supposed to deal with that situation? 

Now, if KJo wants to make Divya the punching bag of the season us time pe, which empowered Neha and Shamita to say whatever they want to her, that is an outside influence. But we're not in the house so lets not factor that in. Secondly, its so obvious to me that Neha exploded on Divya then (and now again) simply because she was embarrassed that Divya brought the topic out and exposed her unhygienic action. If you recall correctly, it was Shamita who first asked Moose if its hers. Then Moose came, checked, and said no. Then Shamita said Neha is it yours? Neha came embarrassed saying sorry, and Divya said "that's really disgusting" and then Neha lost her cool. 

Now here's my question. It is disgusting. Its fking filthy. 

National TV or not, I would not like to wash my face on the sink that has used underwear on it, men or women. Was Divya wrong to point that out? If I left my chaddis in a common space in the house even if its the shared bathroom and even if I intended to clean it up eventually my family would shout at me for the rest of the week. Its basic hygiene and consideration for the people who you share the bathroom with. In my opinion, Divya did absolutely nothing wrong by point it out. She seemed aggressive and disgusted because it was an infuriating and disgusting situation. 

My theory is: Neha and Shamita were on a superiority complex high due to the consecutive weeks of bashing Divya was getting. So they jumped on her and started shouting at her about this uss time pe. Now Neha is just embarrassed. 

- She's embarrassed she left the chaddi there

- She's embarrassed she got caught on TV

- She's embarrassed that the media knew about it 

- She's embarrassed about her behavior with Pratik, as we saw on today's episode, and she has no idea how to deal with it so she's saying bakwas like she'd date her but getting mad at him if he implied that he'd have a fling with her. 

Iss topic pe Divya said nothing wrong. 

Would love to hear some logical counterpoints if you have any. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

I'm genuinely curious. 

How else is someone supposed to deal with that situation? 

Now, if KJo wants to make Divya the punching bag of the season us time pe, which empowered Neha and Shamita to say whatever they want to her, that is an outside influence. But we're not in the house so lets not factor that in. Secondly, its so obvious to me that Neha exploded on Divya then (and now again) simply because she was embarrassed that Divya brought the topic out and exposed her unhygienic action. If you recall correctly, it was Shamita who first asked Moose if its hers. Then Moose came, checked, and said no. Then Shamita said Neha is it yours? Neha came embarrassed saying sorry, and Divya said "that's really disgusting" and then Neha lost her cool. 

Now here's my question. It is disgusting. Its fking filthy. 

National TV or not, I would not like to wash my face on the sink that has used underwear on it, men or women. Was Divya wrong to point that out? If I left my chaddis in a common space in the house even if its the shared bathroom and even if I intended to clean it up eventually my family would shout at me for the rest of the week. Its basic hygiene and consideration for the people who you share the bathroom with. In my opinion, Divya did absolutely nothing wrong by point it out. She seemed aggressive and disgusted because it was an infuriating and disgusting situation. 

My theory is: Neha and Shamita were on a superiority complex high due to the consecutive weeks of bashing Divya was getting. So they jumped on her and started shouting at her about this uss time pe. Now Neha is just embarrassed. 

- She's embarrassed she left the chaddi there

- She's embarrassed she got caught on TV

- She's embarrassed that the media knew about it 

- She's embarrassed about her behavior with Pratik, as we saw on today's episode, and she has no idea how to deal with it so she's saying bakwas like she'd date her but getting mad at him if he implied that he'd have a fling with her. 

Iss topic pe Divya said nothing wrong. 

Would love to hear some logical counterpoints if you have any. 

Arre baba ... No one is saying tht Divya is wrong cause she said tht it's disgusting ... No it's obviously disgusting ... Problem is tht she went ahead n talked abt it to all the possible men in the house .. now I feel it was not called for ... 

Being a woman I know problems we all go through in periods ... Sometimes we are in such  miserable state due to period crams tht it becomes difficult to wash all the stains properly ... Iam telling u wht I have been through ... So obviously it's a sensitive topic ... Just she could have dealt it a btr way ... 

Dear it's completely my opinion ... U r free to disagree ... 

Edited by sangs071087 - 2 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

If Neha walked in, defensive and combative, refusing to own up to her actions, then you can surely say Divya wasn’t wrong.

In this case however, Neha did walk in apologizing. Now Divya could have simply told her ‘listen please don’t leave underwear lying around please be careful’. However Divya was being vile by making faces and said the word disgusting simultaneously. The implied meaning of this is your underwear is gross, down there it’s gross and you are dirty. This is humiliating for any woman. Going forward to explain the state of stains on her undergarments I don’t think that’s acceptable in any shape or form 🤢. She might have a medical condition, it might be her time of the month or simply she’s built that way, who tf is Divya to make fun of that. 

It’s a pattern of defense because Neha is sexual she can be made fun of, her level of hygiene down there can be discussed but her being sexual with Pratik or embarassed of it isn’t harming anyone, making fun of her for said thing is.

Anyone who is spoken to the way Divya was smirking would become defensive as Neha did because it’s hurtful. People commenting on other people’s personal hygiene without any seriousness and 100% taunt/sarcasm are indeed mean. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
sangs071087 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

If Neha walked in, defensive and combative, refusing to own up to her actions, then you can surely say Divya wasn’t wrong.

In this case however, Neha did walk in apologizing. Now Divya could have simply told her ‘listen please don’t leave underwear lying around please be careful’. However Divya was being vile by making faces and said the word disgusting simultaneously. The implied meaning of this is your underwear is gross, down there it’s gross and you are dirty. This is humiliating for any woman. Going forward to explain the state of stains on her undergarments I don’t think that’s acceptable in any shape or form 🤢. She might have a medical condition, it might be her time of the month or simply she’s built that way, who tf is Divya to make fun of that. 

It’s a pattern of defense because Neha is sexual she can be made fun of, her level of hygiene down there can be discussed but her being sexual with Pratik or embarassed of it isn’t harming anyone, making fun of her for said thing is.

Anyone who is spoken to the way Divya was smirking would become defensive as Neha did because it’s hurtful. People commenting on other people’s personal hygiene without any seriousness and 100% taunt/sarcasm are indeed mean. 

Very nicely said ... 😊 

Edited by sangs071087 - 2 years ago
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Media or public need ask her (Shamita) n Kjo why she pointed out moose n Akshara undies in bathroom when she is supporting Neha's undies in open sink. Atleast Moose n Akshara didn't leave it on open sink. Also, those who are saying Divya shouldn't have discussed with boys....Shamita also did the same thing by discussing with Rakesh....

sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you!

Media or public need ask her (Shamita) n Kjo why she pointed out moose n Akshara undies  in bathroom when she is supporting Neha's undies in open sink. Atleast Moose n Akshara didn't leave it on open sink. Also, those who are saying Divya shouldn't have discussed with boys....Shamita also did the same thing by discussing with Rakesh....

sangs071087 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenug

Media or public need ask her (Shamita) n Kjo why she pointed out moose n Akshara undies in bathroom when she is supporting Neha's undies in open sink. Atleast Moose n Akshara didn't leave it on open sink. Also, those who are saying Divya shouldn't have discussed with boys....Shamita also did the same thing by discussing with Rakesh....

Please check what Shamita said .. she said bathroom is stinking cause they have kept there clothes on floor including under garments .. bra n panty n all..

What Divya said .. panty was stained n how much stained it was ... I think there is difference between the two ... 

Divya Agarwal is indeed very CHEAP woman ...

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I checked that clip of Divya snd Neha about the undergarments incident.

Divya only said "that's really disgusting" and it was Neha who said lot of crap to Divya.

Divya did not mention stains or discussed it with any men of the house like Shamita did with Raqesh and Karannath about Mooose snd Akshara’s undergarments.

Media just twisted the question to defame Divya.