Posted: 2 months ago

Why!!! Tch disappointed 🙄

Now Kareena can play Sita opposite Hrithik's Raavan in that version.

Yeah. in her dreams! lol

It was trending on twitter. Sita ji was a young lady. They should definitely take serious auditions and get some real talent for Bollywood

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

It was trending on twitter. Sita ji was a young lady. They should definitely take serious auditions and get some real talent for Bollywood

It was started by some bot on the YT comments yesterday and then it caught on from there. smiley22

Oh yeah, she was already looking so bad trying to pass off as a 15 year old Jaya Lalitha. smiley36 Sita ma is phir bhi Sita ma. Hope they go for a young talented beautiful new girl.

EDIT: I just checked her instagram. The writer is again K.Vijayendra Prasad of Baahubali - the same one who suggested her name for Manikarnika and Thalaivii. 

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 months ago

I dont know why they don't audition for new talent in bollywood, hollywood constantly holds auditions for big movies, the new west side story directed by Steven speilberg has a newcomer in the lead female role, they had a open casting call asking people to send in audition videos and thats how she got picked, there is constantly a new actor or actress joining Hollywood, whereas is bollywood its the same actors and actresses playing younger roles even though they are getting older in real life 

Originally posted by zara321

I dont know why they don't audition for new talent in bollywood, hollywood constantly holds auditions for big movies, the new west side story directed by Steven speilberg has a newcomer in the lead female role, they had a open casting call asking people to send in audition videos and thats how she got picked, there is constantly a new actor or actress joining Hollywood, whereas is bollywood its the same actors and actresses playing younger roles even though they are getting older in real life 

That right there is Hollywoods success and why they make grand films that others copy, Hindi film with it's casteism and it's restrictions on art will never be able to equal it , in Hollywood if you  are good and deliver they give a chance to new people from all walks and all cultures and to a lot of non-americans, actors ,writers, lyricists etc.. Hollywood don't care who or what you are  if you gonna bring in the money, next year.  What ever happened this year is past they are looking ahead and no body remembers or cares what award so and so got in 2013. ALSO no body cares about what Merryl Streeps sister has said...yeah does she even have one?  Who cares.