Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I want Pratik to win ðŸ¥³

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Divya hands down. This girl was hated vehemently by Shamita, Pratik and gang. Made some sort of a sacrificial lamb by Raqesh in every task, a target. Given weekly dandhs almost every week, not allowed to participate in tasks, not given a chance to earn her reward when she did participate, example. - The Auto Rickshaw task and the Ticket to Finale task.

She's gone through enough. It takes some level of courage to stand in the face of such opposition, such BS and to speak up for oneself. 

To not let the likes of Karan Johar, Shamita or ANYBODY intimidate her. Her Dad must be proud of the courage he instilled in her.

She's been trending, favored and supported by the audience outside, winning most of the official polls. 

I want her to take the Trophy home. This season of OTT wouldn't have been worth it, without her.

priya185 thumbnail

close call between divya and pratik

josh135 thumbnail

Divya all the way! 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Should win/deserves to win: Pratik.

Will win: Divya

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would like for Nishant to win because I think he’s the most deserving but I think Pratik or Divya will win. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

How the heck divya is leading ðŸ¤¢!

Pratik or Nishant from the little I have watched. 

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone but Divya, I literally hate this girl. 

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

people saying "who should and who deserve" .. Here are facts.

Divya has most viewers support because of the kind of game she played. Won all Voot contest so far. 

won all youtube polls with more than 60% of votes where more than 1 lakh people voted. Youtube polls  cant be altered and every year they correctly shows who has most support from audience. and that person is Divya this year .That is the testimony whose game people like more and whose game people support more. A person who wins Youtube polls wins BB. Every single year.

Of course you can have your opinion about who should depending on your favorite. Nothing wrong.

But going by data she should, she will & she deserves to win. by all parameters.

Edited by fizzyslayer - 2 years ago