What the hell is wrong with Rakesh!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

This is exactly why this guy is called names like spineless and whatnot.

I  today’s episode, post Moose’s eviction, Rakesh was seen apologizing to Nishant and asking him to forgive him. WTF!

Nishant openly plays the game against this guy and SHOWS ABSOLUTELY NO REMORSE OR REGRET FOR HIS OWN DECISIONS. It’s all a game for him. So why the hell should someone walk up to him and apologize for their actions / decisions against anyone! If Nishant is weeping his rear off, good for him - THIS IS KARMA! THIS IS THE GAME!

Rakesh deserves to be shown the door. At least respect yourself, man! What a letdown! Blah! 👎🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Wake up, Rakesh! 

mrsundeep thumbnail

Nothing is wrong with him...simply put there is no place for classy, soft spoken men. When vein popping, aggressive senseless speaking Pratik is considered cute and spoilt brat in a child like way, you can see where the site is heading to. They tried every way to corner him with questions and pitted Divya against Shamita what else would you expect. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrsundeep

Nothing is wrong with him...simply put there is no place for classy, soft spoken men. When vein popping, aggressive senseless speaking Pratik is considered cute and spoilt brat in a child like way, you can see where the site is heading to. They tried every way to corner him with questions and pitted Divya against Shamita what else would you expect. 

What?? This post has nothing to do with him being classy and soft spoken (which I personally don’t find him to be. He ain’t no Sameer Soni or Hiten Tejwani). All I’m saying is that THERE WAS NO NEED TO GO AND APOLOGIZE TO A NOBODY LIKE NISHANT. Be proud of your decisions and stick to them. By apologizing, you are giving others leverage over your game. Nothing classy about that - especially not when Nishant is involved.