Disha gives me Tabu vibes

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

This is probably the highest compliment I can give an Indian actor because Tabu is the best. I have never seen Disha act and I am pleasantly surprised at the subtle way in which she is portraying this character. It looks like she took more of a leaf out of Kasaf's book than Priya's and that is a good thing. Hope it continues and they don't ruin the character with typical Ekta dramatics. 

Does anyone see the resemblance?

Edited by Marybarton - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

I do . You are right !

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well I don't know whether comparing her with Tabu would be right.. because Tabu is one of the best actresses of our country.. but yes Disha is doing a fabulous job and I am really impressed with her acting in this show . I have seen her in her previous show and tbh she was average over there. But here! Wow.👏 Her acting is effortlessly natural..and I am so so loving it! ⭐️

And the best thing is that she has brought a uniqueness to her character which just refutes any comparison with the previous Priya played by Sakshi. Not for a moment do we even think of the og Priya while we are seeing Disha! And that is just amazing. 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Well I don't know whether comparing her with Tabu would be right.. because Tabu is one of the best actresses of our country.. but yes Disha is doing a fabulous job and I am really impressed with her acting in this show . I have seen her in her previous show and tbh she was average over there.

I really liked her as Pankhu as well. So innocent and natural. Though I did not watch all episodes but l liked the entire cast overall. The scene when dadaji dies ,the way Pankhu cries... Goosebumps !! .Also i was very surprised to know that she was just  a 17 year old kid when she debuted in that show. Thought she must be atleast 21-22.

But here! Wow.👏 Her acting is effortlessly natural..and I am so so loving it! ⭐️

And the best thing is that she has brought a uniqueness to her character which just refutes any comparison with the previous Priya played by Sakshi. Not for a moment do we even think of the og Priya while we are seeing Disha! And that is just amazing. 

Disha as Priya is another level altogether. That rage and hurt in eyes, that stern face with subtle smiles, 

emotional breakdowns, soo perfect. A special mention to her walking style. That erect upright back ,with so much confidence radiating , just love it.  I think she is literally breathing  Priya. Can't think of anyone else as Priya now.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Yes I loved Pankhu a lot but in some some scenes Disha used to falter.. yes in the later part of the show she was awesome..I have noticed that Disha is great in emotional scenes.. I especially loved Disha in the part when Pankhuri wakes from coma.. (not sure if u u have watched it till the end..it came in the last 2 months of the show).. her and Nakuul's acting there was fab. She was natural and so effortless! 

She wasn't that great as Ayesha IMO. 

But Priya is a different game altogether!! 👏Same here I can't imagine anyone else as Priya right now .. It's as if the role was made for Disha ⭐️

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

one thing i can say for sure as an actress disha is damn underrated!

she is actually much better than some of the overhyped ones, n also naturally so beautiful

also she is such a down-to-earth n humble personality ❤️

she is my fav these days❤️

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

one thing i can say for sure as an actress disha is damn underrated!

she is actually much better than some of the overhyped ones, n also naturally so beautiful

also she is such a down-to-earth n humble personality ❤️

she is my fav these days❤️

She is totally proving her mettle with BALH2.. just loving her!

And yeah her personality is so warm, so sweet!😳❤️

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could quite fathom the semblance 💛