If divya's a home wrecker then what's pratik?

aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Divya didn't do anything with rakesh like what prateik and neha does but still she's called home wrecker and even after rakesh and shamita not even in relationship

Even after prateik's sister told him to stay away from neha. He is still going after her. Even neha understood and told him we don't want to upset our families outside and then he said don't listen to my sister. 

I know neha is equally responsible but if she is backing up then he should too but he doesn't want to. 

Kjo and bigg boss is promoting infidelity as a love story that's disgusting 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

looks like apart from Neha's own family everyone seems to have an issue with Neha and think she is "guilty"... ?!

aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If you are buying a product and its not upto to your mark then you can voice your opinion the same way I bought voot subscription to watch bigg boss live and they are showing something that I don't like then I have right to give my opinion 

Secondly if Divya is bashed and called home wrecker for what she has not done even anything then why not both prateik and neha 

Why such double standards 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I've always found it double standards to tag Divya terms such as 'Homewrecker', simply because Raqesh and Divya would speak to each other, look out for each other or for the bond they shared.

But Pratik and Neha who get physically close, sleep on the same bed, Pratik getting vulgar with her - trying to show her his booty saying 'this sells', or the fact that he'd put cloth on her face and brought her close to his groin imitating BJs, is NOT lifted a finger at.

Talks quite a bit about the mentality of folks, on how easily they let men get away with the scrutiny. Especially when it comes to Pratik, who does not flinch initiating stuff like that, knowing she's Married. Ofcourse it's Neha's fault as well. 

But no, needn't see any of the above. Just jump to tag Divya a 'Homewrecker'.