Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

amazing update raveena. vansh and vyom twins baap re. aisa twist nahi socha tha maine but looking forward to reading more. 

And daadi πŸ€¬ isko mar dolo ussi gun se 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting story ☺️

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 2 Weird behavior 

Vansh knew that his family loved the money, luxury more than him but it was always subtle but for once in his life he had tried to think of his own happiness and everyone's true colors have come out..

But what hurt him most was Riddhima's behavior, she wasn't the same and he didn't know what had changed, she has started spying on him again, he caught her in his basement office and what ridiculous excuse she gave,

R- Woh mein bore ho rahi thi, so i just wanted to read a book and accidentally touched the one which opened the basement door.

She has been eyeing the diamond and the rifle as well, and that phone call which told him that Riddhima is mixed up with his enemies, 

M- Mr.Raisinghania, aapko pata hain aapki biwi chupke chupke raat ko kahan jaati hain?

V- Listen you, meri biwi ke baare mein kuch bhi bola na toh i will kill you..

M- Just so you know.. you wife is mixed up with the enemies. 

V- SHUT UP.. He cut the call and pacing around fuming, he cannot go through what he went when he came to know that Riddhima spied for Kabir.

Riddhima didn't know what to do, it is not right to steal from Vansh, but if she wanted to know the truth then she will have to do everything, she tried to mix sedatives in Vansh's coffee but he saw her, he had made sure to throw the coffee into the vase and acted like he had drank it whole and was now feeling sleepy. 

Riddhima quickly changed her clothes and took the rifle and diamonds, and this time Vansh followed her, she went to old house where she gave a shirtless man the rifle and the diamonds. He couldn't see the man's face, 

V(thinks)- Why are you doing this?..You are betraying me again?😑😑

The situation at home was also not good Dadi was trying to take over the business as she thought Vansh was not capable enough, Vansh had tried everything from blackmailing her, shooting her, kidnapping her and even harming himself but he never got to know the truth.

Indrani was in a warehouse, this was where all her own illegal business took place, especially human trafficking, and she had just gotten special someone as a gift. She was none other than Vyom's 'dead' daughter. 

She smiled knowing how much a young and beautiful girl like her would fetch, and she had also set her eyes on Riddhima's child. If it is girl she would be sold as soon as she is born..and no one will stop her..

Ps- Hey guys, from next chapter it is The truth serum track, Riddhima finding about Ajay and Vyom's daughter.. Please do comment how it is..

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

This Daadi😑 sorry can’t call her that. This buddhiya. I never like her in the show also. Totally flipper. I never bought her act of loving Riddhima as they used to show in beginning.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you what else you wanna see here pm me if you have ideas..

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting update 😊

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Quite an unexpected twist...

This dadi na😑

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The track was interesting and engrossing 😍😍

Really vansh had hurt her so much .. Kidnapping and shooting πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ that is bad

And what can I say about this evil and witch daadi πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

At the end it was amazing chapter 

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mind Blowing 

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The story is becoming more and more interesting.....😍😍😍😍