Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Divya indirectly called Shamita a problem in Raqesh's life. 

Yeh problem hain. 100%. But also ab 100% ek fake showmance hain - I am sure both know this ain’t going anywhere once outside house. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Awww Pratik's was the best, supercute esp him and Nishant β€οΈ

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Nishant and Divya banter on her video πŸ€£. From all the videos max was centered around Nishant, Pratik and Divya.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Neha Pratik memories...Dil thaam ke baitho.

Chingaari  will love it

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Bechare Raquesh ki video mai jo usne Shamita ke baare mai bola dikha diya πŸ€£

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Both Divya and Shamita should have been shown something nice atleast but in Divya's case they did show her getting cornered/fighting back like normally lekin Shamita ke saath they were ruthless πŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Raqesh phir se darr gaya Shamita se. πŸ€£ Even Nishant was laughing at him for that. Actually Raqesh has taken Divya for granted because he knows she won't mind it unlike Shamita who will make his life hell. πŸ€£

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Yeh problem hain. 100%. But also ab 100% ek fake showmance hain - I am sure both know this ain’t going anywhere once outside house. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Yehi ho. Raqesh has to save himself from her. πŸ€£

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Yehi ho. Raqesh has to save himself from her. πŸ€£

Yup. Since first wkv I said. Raqesh is first contestant in BB history to play β€œdumb Card”. Woh shaaanaa hain. Isney jhoond mein reh kar witt Shammo finale tak ride le li. Divya ko ekdum granted leeya. Kyonki woh bandhi knew ke yeh log jhoond mein hain. So support naheen milega. Haan. I also think she thought Nishant may help her based on circumstance. But woh bhee naheen hua kyonki nishant ka game clear thaa. He is for himself. Maintain equations and whether he has prev setting or game setting with Pratik / that was his ride. In fact Pratik ka changing connection hurt himself but helped nishu who was bata vs Tata but due to Pratik and neha he was able to put himself in a position where he was not a target (vs gaaba. Akshara. Divya and moose). In the meantime the rest of HMs other than Divya had that realization only this week as they were playing target Divya + someone else. And targeting the strongest while Pratik was losing the plot with neha etc. moose coming on her own post connections surprised them. If you see. None of this was surprising if they just had the brain of playing with some thought and application of mind. Is liya Raqesh is in finale even. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And yes. Most undeserving finalist. I still believe Pratik destroyed his chance of a win with Neha. 

With every week Voot poll being Divya as OTT boss of the week. She gonna win. πŸ†πŸ†. And for the first time in BB history I find myself being ok with the πŸ† winner. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago