pratik blinking eyes

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

have u noticed off late pratik blinks his eyes like neha....( i remember as a kid i used to stammer because my friend used to...i know its so rude ...i thought it was cool and started behaving like that..) When u spend a lot of time, u tend to pick up some habits from other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: colors_123

have u noticed off late pratik blinks his eyes like neha....( i remember as a kid i used to stammer because my friend used to...i know its so rude ...i thought it was cool and started behaving like that..) When u spend a lot of time, u tend to pick up some habits from other

No he's been doing that since day 1.. Neha is not the noticeable but Prateek I noticed in the first week.. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

this is also prb?he is like this since love school.aab woh ankhe bhi blink na kare,aur kare to woh bhi neha jaise lagne laga?

Edited by SushantForever - 2 years ago

He does that since the beginning. He also clears his throat a lot and makes a weird noise from his throat. He is definitely susceptible to cough and cold. Too often uska naak bandh ho jata hai.  

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

He has been doing that from Day 1. Also, he has allergies issues. Perhaps because how his dental curve is structured, he might have a sinus problem (not sure how that works).

But one thing is for sure - he has hygiene issues. He always looks unwashed. I believe Zeesha or whoever pointed this out, too. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Never observed neha s  blinking. I think he has sinus issues also. It's such a pain when one of your nostrils is blocked.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe he wears lenses?