Feel like slapping devo n rashmi

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Rashmi we all know what game u played.

Basically u were rubbish disappointing player. 

U could not handle shukla neither cud prove anything against shukla clearly. Brought your bf , then pretending u do not know about his kid and all bla bla stuffs. U could not win trophy as well. So stop giving lectures to contestants. I think all contestants are way better n graceful than u.

Coming to debo this woman talks so much. I mean koi is ka muh band karwaao. All I know is she only screamed and screamed and screamed in which ever seasons she came. Worst player acco to me. 

Edited by cutiee0034 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

U could not handle shukla neither cud prove anything against shukla clearly. Brought your bf , then pretending u do not know about his kid and all bla bla stuffs. U could not win trophy as well. So stop giving lectures to contestants. I think all contestants are way better n graceful than u.

Coming to debo this woman talks so much. I mean koi is ka muh band karwaao. All I know is she only screamed and screamed and screamed in which ever seasons she came. Worst player acco to me. 

i thnk they were worst players.. both were anxiety queens on show LOL

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

And their hosting today was most boring till date

cutiee0034 thumbnail

Their hosting is the worst hosting

Aisa kya hosting jaha everyone is fighting. You came here to infuse fun. Sab sabse lad rahe hai..ya toh awkward hai

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Their hosting is the worst hosting

Aisa kya hosting jaha everyone is fighting. You came here to infuse fun. Sab sabse lad rahe hai..ya toh awkward hai

yes awkward.

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay you can criticize them all if u want but can you please stop taking Sid’s name to defame other contestants even if they were wrong against him in that season. That season is long gone. Sid is also gone. Please he won’t like it. I am saying this as a fan of Sid.

cutiee0034 thumbnail

Okk. I have no intention of taking his name..but rashmis full game concentrated on him only.anyway no hard feelings

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okk. I have no intention of taking his name..but rashmis full game concentrated on him only.anyway no hard feelings

Yes i know and me too hated Rashmi for how bad she was with him. But we should not take his name anymore to criticise others. Let them be. Thanks for understanding

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why they keep calling Devoleena again and again?

She was a phuski in her own season, couldn't even capitalize on her Gopi bahu popularity and even got eliminated way early. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Why they keep calling Devoleena again and again?

She was a phuski in her own season, couldn't even capitalize on her Gopi bahu popularity and even got eliminated way early. 

Exactlyyyyy devo is so useless