what exactly in Pratik's game?

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When he was with Nishant, he would discuss how to play,stratergy, who will win etc....

Now all he does is look good, start  (sometimes fake) fights to give content or spend time with Neha......

We have seen very good game planning and execution in BB house.

Tasks also he hasnt performed that we can remember him for that.He hardly spends time with his friends ( as per him) nishant moose etc.

So what is his game plan?????? Looks good, spend time with neha, create fights and then expect loyalty from his friends who obviously are not with him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Being Gautam Gulati. Already has a diandra in Neha. ๐Ÿ˜†

Gautam's game was to just be average and above average and wait for others to goof up. Happened every single time till last few weeks. By that time he had gathered enough fanbase and clout and others were just left too behind. 

Pratik following same strategy. Poke and let others react.

The problem with him that he looks an oversmart chutiya doing all this because he has 2/3 far far better players than him in the house. Divya/Nishant are arguably the best and Moose/Raqesh getting into the game. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Being Gautam Gulati. Already has a diandra in Neha. ๐Ÿ˜†

Gautam's game was to just be average and above average and wait for others to goof up. Happened every single time till last few weeks. By that time he had gathered enough fanbase and clout and others were just left too behind. 

Pratik following same strategy. Poke and let others react.

The problem with him that he looks an oversmart chutiya doing all this because he has 2/3 far far better players than him in the house. Divya/Nishant are arguably the best and Moose/Raqesh getting into the game. 

Bhai. Gulati ka captaincy - how he shined ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Yes usney interesting solo game khelaโ€ฆ and won

Pratik ka seriously koi comparison hee naheen to Gulati. I donโ€™t remember but I donโ€™t think Gulati ever showed this kind of Unsportsmanship and had tasks rad. Rather he relished his solo game / isolation and just kept getting nominated and jantaa ka support vs the jhoond โ€” sort of Divya dynamic only from that perspective - she isnโ€™t playing this like Gulati either on any other level โ€ฆ 

Pratik on the other hand is part of jhoond. Even shams reconciled moose and Pratik so that moose goes back to being versus Divya โ€ฆand way Pratik does tasks is not waiting for others to fail. He overthinks and plays a game on the game and loses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He wants to demonstrate he has a superior mind and strategy to win but prolly has better chance to win just doing the tasks as they are meant to be done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. Even BB called him a kiddo who canโ€™t bear others getting things he canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

I canโ€™t relate to Pratik in any way to Gulati. Not even Diandra tbh. I was not for Gulati by End of his season but saw a lot of good qualities in him. Pratik for me is a lost cause. Especially how he shows up when he looses any tasks and also kids games ka tasks for luxury budget even. I still remember gulati ka Nutella obsession from luxury budget. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

I donโ€™t see him winning BiggBossOTT and certainly none of these contestants winning BB main especially if someone comes that is colors ki bahu yas beta with a large prev fandom. 

ak.88 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i feel initially he started his own game with nishant and moose. After the late night convo with neha without mike he started changing the game and was full on towards neha and shamita. Also he takes the hints bigg boss gives in terms of task and situations and tries to follow the narative. somtimes those narratives work and most of the time they dont. I feel he doesnt care how he is portrayed for audience. He just thinks about content and drama

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Suyaash why ur abusing him๐Ÿค”its a show Marley, dont do this na! And he is not a very old face in industry,started his journey from love school,there should be no Comparison  with gautam.i feel he is more like a kid.poke karta hey,jhagarte bhi hey,but u cant deny his loyalty towards his friends more than anyone.

Tum log bohot serious hoke galiya de dete ho yaar:(